THREE

Our Forbidden Love
It has been a month since Tiffany's breakup and right now , taeyeon is sending Tiffany home after dinner.

"Taetae are you okay? You have been spacing out the whole day. " Tiffany tugged onto taeyeon's arm.

The truth is that Taeyeon had decided to confess to Tiffany tonight , but she's worried that Tiffany might reject her and find her weird.

"Fany ah I. Aish. Come with me. " Taeyeon then dragged tiffany to some staircase landing at Tiffany's block.

 

 

 

"Yes taetae ?" Tiffany spoke and stood close infront of Taeyeon. Taeyeon gulped.

"Fany. I love you. I love you more than what I friend should. I know maybe after this you'll find me weird or what. But I still wanna let you know. I dont want to have any regret about not confessing to someone I love. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Tae... I don't know..."

"Fany you sure you don't have any feelings for me? Not even a bit?" Taeyeon leaned her body close to Tiffany.

"Tae I. " Tiffany was cut off when Taeyeon pressed her lips against her's. At first she resisted , but gave up in the end and responded to the kiss. Taeyeon brought Tiffany's hand to roam around her body. From the waist and up to her neck where tiffany wrapped her arms tightly around.

After a few minutes , they were both out of breathe and pulled away.

"Fany ah. Let's try out first alright? If it doesnt works then I wont force you. " Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist.

Tiffany nodded her head and rested her head on taeyeon's shoulder.

Tae, maybe I do love you.

 

 

 

Right now taeny are cuddling on Tiffany's bed.

"Tae?"

"Hmm?"

"Does it makes us a couple now?"

"Of course ah Fany. "

"Tae. Get up. " Tiffany sat up and pulled Taeyeon up too.

"Fany ah whyyy" Taeyeon whined as she was enjoying the cuddling session with her girlfriend.

"Taetae. You are not allowed to talk to other boys or girls without my permission okay ! And you are not allowed to hug with other people. " Tiffany instructed.

"Huhhhhh. Whyyy? Cant even talk to them" Taeyeon pouted.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon. You're MINE now. Aren't you? So I dont allow you to talk to them !"

"Are you jealous?" Taeyeon grinned.

"No. Of course not. " Tiffany got up and went to the wardrobe to get her clothes and was about to leave her room.

 

 

 

"Fany ah. Where are you going. "

"im going to change taetae. "

"Then why cant you change here? Not like you've never change in front of me before. " Taeyeon pouted , not wanting her girlfriend to leave her sight.

"Cus we're girlfriends now. What if you can't control your hormones?" Tiffany giggled.

"Ani Fany. Im not that kind of person. Just change here fanyyy" Taeyeon whined.

"Okokok. You win. " Tiffany gave in and started stripping in front of Taeyeon. Taeyeon's eyes were completely glued to Tiffany and she unconsciously her lips. Tiffany saw that and decided to tease Taeyeon a little.

 

 

 

"Taetae. " Tiffany called out to Taeyeon and started walking to her only in her undergarments.

"Fany?" Taeyeon gulped.

Tiffany then settled on Taeyeon's lap. Wrapping her legs around her waist.

"Taetae. " Tiffany took Taeyeon's hand and placed them on her inner thigh very close to her core and closed up the gap.

"F...fany..." Taeyeon started to feel a little nervous.

"Tae..... Do you know that..... You are having a nose bleed now?" Tiffany giggled and got off Taeyeon.

"Yah ! Tiffany Hwang!" Taeyeon screamed , knowing that she had just been teased by Tiffany.