SIX

Our Forbidden Love
"Ahhh. Harder. Slam me real hard. " suzy moaned.

"as you wish. " the guy said and banged suzy real hard.

It was already after school now and suzy was having with a guy in her classroom.

""Ugh suzy. " the guy moaned and cummed in suzy. He then removed from her.

After that , he guy left and suzy was all alone in the classroom. Suzy then sat at Taeyeon's seat and look through her things.

 

 

 

Suzy had been by her stepfather since young. She didnt dare to tell her mother about this because he threatened her. Until one day , her mother found out about it and murdered him and committed suicide. She has always blamed herself for the death of her mother.

After that, all the guys that suzy had dated , never really loved her. They all just wanted to her up. Since then , suzy made up her mind , never to fall in love again.

However , when suzy first met Taeyeon, she felt that Taeyeon was special.

 

 

 

It was the first day of school and suzy ran across the hallway and lost her balance. She thought that she was going to fall but someone caught her by the waist.

"Are you okay?"

"Ye..yeah I am. " suzy replied.

"Tae hurry up!!" a loud voice said.

"Alright alright. Im coming. " Taeyeon replied and released suzy and smiled to her before leaving.

For the rest of the day , suzy cant stop thinking about Taeyeon. Whats more was that they are classmates. However, Taeyeon didnt seem to have remembered helping her in the morning.

 

 

 

As day passed , suzy realised that she had developed feelings for Taeyeon. However she was afraid that Taeyeon would find her weird and would avoid her. Hence she decided to keep the feelings to herself. Until the day when she saw Taeyeon kissing Tiffany in the toilet , she realised that Taeyeon was actually a lesbian.

"how I wish you love me too, taeyeon.." suzy mumbled. She then took out her phone, and stared at the photo of her crush

 

 

 

For the next few day in school, suzy has been well... Trying to seduce taeyeon.

Brushing her s against her , blowing kisses at her whenever nobody is looking.

 

 

 

"Urrgh. What do you want , suzy!" taeyeon couldnt stand in anymore and has decided to meet up with suzy one day after school.

"Taeyeon ah. I want you. " suzy said sweetly and hugged Taeyeon.

"You cant , suzy. I have Fany. And I love her. I cant leave her. " taeyeon tried to break the hug.

"but taeyeon. I really love you too..... Please.... Just give me a kiss everyday and I'll be satisfied. " suzy nibbled on taeyeon's neck.

"No suzy.. I cant cheat on fany...."

"Please taeyeon... Just a kiss daily . . And I wont disturb you at other times..."

"Really??" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes honey. I promise you. " suzy Taeyeon's face.

"O...okay..." taeyeon promised and suzy crashed her lips into taeyeon's

"mmmmpft!!!"

Suzy broke the kiss and said," honey. You have to kiss me till I am satisfied with it. So , kiss me back. "

"w...what? I thought it was just a simple kiss...." Taeyeon mumbled.

 

 

 

Suzy gently pushed taeyeon onto the table and hovered above her.

"Taeyeon ah. I really love you. " suzy said as she gently kissed Taeyeon's face and then captured her lips again. This time , taeyeon kissed back.

"mmmm" suzy moaned. Soon , they were out of breath and pulled away.

"taeyeon ah. You so badly..." suzy whispered into taeyeon's ear seductively and hump on her.

"Er suzy.. I think im done here...." taeyeon quickly pushed suzy away and got off quickly before suzy could even reply.