Chapter three

『↺ 5econd - YG New Girlgroup ↺ 』Apply CLOSED.
chapter three 
LET'S GO!
 
 
 
 
 
 
HEEYO POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Sh*t I NEED TO GO. I looked aorund me. I'm not at home...where am I? Jiyong sprang up next to me. "OH GOD. I gotta get you over to the building!" He grabbed my hand and took me downstairs. I was at BIGBANG's dorm, I guess I fell asleep in his lap. Taeyang watched as me and Jiyong struggled to get out of the dorm. "YAH. What are you laughing at?" he said with a slight grin. Tae kept laughing, "You're really late, get her over to the building..she needs to debut." 
"yeah, yeah I know." he replied rolling his eyes with a chuckle. I hoped I wouldn't get in trouble.
ALEXIS POV
"WHERE IS SHE?~!" I yelled. We were sitting in the van, waiting to go to the music show for our debut. "She will be here..." Aesul reasurred everyone with a smile. Aesul is always positive, I couldn't be her...I'm too hot headed. I grabbed my green tea and started gulping it down. Bohee looked at me and giggled, "You're going to have to pee before you get on stage." I laughed at the comment and green tea almost came up my nose. I put the tea down and kept waiting. I looked up at our manager. "Hey...Who else will be performing with us?" I asked. He turned around and looked back at me, "Let me check the schedule." He went into his bag and pulled out a piece of paper. "EXO, Teen Top, B.A.P,  SNSD, Fire Soul, and Bangtan Boys." I nodded my head, "I guess that's cool." I sat back down in my seat.
Miyong's head shot up quickly. "FIRE SOUL?!" she shreiked. Manager nodded, "Yes...why?" "THOSE ARE OUR RIVALS! THEY WERE TRYING TO CLAIM THAT THEY'RE BETTER THAN US! Have you NOT seen that video they posted on the news?!"
Manager shook his head, "No I haven't...what is it?" Bohee popped up and gave him her phone, she was on youtube and pulled up the video. Manager-nim's eyes widened and his mouth widened too. "I...can't believe this." Bohee laughed, "Do you NOT watch the news? It's been all over the place. They're crazy good!" Manager nodded, "They are really good..." I frowned, "NOT AS GOOD AS US. NOW WHERE IS HEEYO?!?" Aesul patted my back and pulled me down on the seat. "Relax...she's coming..." Soon enough, Heeyo opened the door and quickly sat down, "LET'S GO.. NOW." Manager chuckled and the van started.
MANAGER POV
It was a very interesting ride there...Alex, Aesul, and Miyoung were chatty the whole ride. Heeyo was doozing off but Bohee was talking to her. Haha these girls are so cute. We finally got to the building and set our stuff down. Great, we were sharing a make-up room with the rivals...
AESUL POV
The make-up room was split two ways. There was only one make-up area but two sets of couches. One for us, and one for Fire Soul. Bohee, Alex, and Miyoung were hogging the one couch, so I sat down on the other. As the Fire Soul girls came in, they gave us a few dirty looks. One of them came up to me. "This is OUR couch." I think she was the leader. "Is there a label on this couch that says it's yours? No." I said while grinning. She rolled her eyes, "But where do I sit?" I smiled, "On the floor...OR you can sit next to me!" I gave her an eye smile and patted the spot next to me. She walked away. That was awesome.
MIYOUNG POV
I decided to put my clothes on and then get my makeup done with Bohee. We encountered a few girls from Fire Soul who gave us a few dirty looks...We kept walking and decided not to pay attention to them. They stared at us as we slowly left the room to join the rest of our members outside. We gathered in a huddle
"Let's rock this stage girls." Aesul said with encouragement. "We can wow everyone on the stage and I know we can" 
We put our hands in "5econd on 3...1 2 3." Our hands shot up and we said our name loud and proud, "5ECOND!"
Time to get on stage and perform.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note SHORTTTT CHAPTERR :(