Chapter one

『↺ 5econd - YG New Girlgroup ↺ 』Apply CLOSED.
chapter one 
One Room, only us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The girls sat quietly in the meeting from YG. A lot of them looked around and looked at the paper of things to do. It was a long list of things 5econd had planned. "
"SO! I would like to congradulate 5econd for gaining a great fanbase." the staff clapped. This marked the end of the meeting. Alexis got up and screamed, "WOO!!!!!" she said while pounding her fist in the air. The staff chuckled but the rest of 5econd joined her and jumped around. Bohee started running around the room, "DEBUTTTT~~~!!!!" which lead to the rest of the girls piling on her, causing Bohee to fall on the ground. 
"Ouch~! Off off off~!" Bohee said while shooing everyone off of her. Aesul helped Bohee off the ground as they walked out of the meeting room. Their Manager came up to them and reminded them that their debut stage will be tomorrow. "WHAT?!" Heeyo exclaimed, "We can't debut TOMORROW!! I barely know the song!!! We just learned it a few DAYS AGO!" Manager patted her back, "Don't worry! You will do great! This is why I'm telling you now! So you can practice. We also have to tape this last dance practce so that we can give it to the stage company in advance so they know how to make their camera angles." Everyone sighed but Miyoung poked her head up, "Don't get scared girls! We are AWESOME!!!" she said in a cute voice. Everyone giggled and went off to the dance room.
They all fell to the ground after practicing for the 5th time. Manager looked down at Heeyo, "Do you know the song yet?" he said while smirking and chuckling. She nodded quickly. Suddenly they heard clapping noises coming from the other side of the room. GDragon, T.O.P, and Taeyang came in. 5econd quickly stood up, Bohee crashing into Alex and Aesul in the process. They bowed as the boys came closer. 
GDragon smiled, "That was great..." "Thank you~" they chimed in together. The girls giggled when they realized that they said it all at the same time. "Any questions about your first debut?" he asked. They looked around and shook their heads. Taeyang gave his million-dollar eyesmile and chuckled, "They'll be fine." he said to GD. "I dont have any worries about you." he said to them. "Just remember, this song is like marking your territory. You have to show everyone what you have to offer, and make them remember you." 
They all said thank you to the boys as they walked out. Heeyo looked around, "Ah...I have to go to the bathroom!" she said while quickly walking out of the room. The girls looked confused, but didn't think about it long and continued to rest in the dance room.
HEEYO POV
I left the room and hoped I didn't look suspicious. As I turned the corner I saw him waiting for me, Jiyong. We hugged eachother and he kissed my forehead softly. "You did a great job...really." he reassured me. "Are you sure?" I really didnt feel comfortable with the song yet. Jiyong nodded, "Yeah, trust me. As a rookie, you feel like everything needs to be practiced more, but you're fine." I hugged him tighter. "Just wait until you get more famous...Then you have to worry." he chuckled. I hit him playfully, "Yah~ Stop making me scared." He laughed a bit louder, "yeah because idol life is SOOOO hard." he said with sarcasm. He is so sarcastic, it's okay though. I smiled, "So do you think we can hang out later?" I made a cute face just in case he needed convincing. Jiyong looked down, "No..I can't, I'm trying to work on this song." I frowned and looked at my phone, then looked back at him. "It's past 11pm..." I pouted. "I guess you can come and watch me..If you want." he replied. That is NOT the answer I was looking for. "No~ You should go to sleep or something...Rest up!" I said loudly. Shoot. I think I said that too loud, a shadow of the manager was walking close. Jiyong quickly grabbed my hand and took me to a nearby empy room. It was pretty crowded in that room, so Jiyong was standing really close to me. I was about to open my mouth, but I was interrupted by Jiyong putting his finger to my mouth, "Shh...Look, I'll tell your manager that I want to show you what happens in the recording room, behind the glass...Okay?" I nodded my head as he took his finger off my mouth. One at a time, we walked out of the room and into the dance room. Jiyong took his hand away from mine and opened the door for me. 
I sat back down with my members who were squirming close to me. "WHAT HAPPENED??" Bohee asked curiously. I shook my head, "Nothing...He just wants to show me how to produce songs and stuff." Alex chuckled, "Ah...Kwon Jiyong...always wanting to help someone out." I laughed at her comment. I'm so proud of my boyfriend, he's perfect to me...and everyone likes him. I smiled as Jiyong called me over to go to the recording room. I waved to the girls as I left the dance room.
MIYONG POV
As I watched Heeyo leave, I crawled over to Bohee. Bohee is the type of person that I love to talk to. "Hey...Do you see something special going on between Heeyo unnie and Jiyong oppa?" I tilted my head. Bohee giggled, "Ani~ Jiyong is just a natural flirt and wants to help her out." she said with an eyesmile. I nodded, I guess that makes sense...
HEEYO POV
The recording room was so cool. I love going in there. I sat on the black leather couches while Jiyong sat in front of me on the spin-chair. He spun around to me. "Sit here." he patted his lap. I laughed at sat on his lap. He was working on a new song that will include a girl as a feature. I wonder who it will be...The clock quickly read midnight and I fell asleep on his lap as he was working on  his project. Hopefully tomorrows debut will be a good day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note My first Chapter! I hope you all like it! <3 I'll bring in FireSoul
 
next