chapter two

『↺ 5econd - YG New Girlgroup ↺ 』Apply CLOSED.
chapter two 
WE ARE. FIRE SOUL.
 
 
 
 
 
 
JAEMIN POV
I looked up at the choreographer and frowned. "How many times do we have to do this??" I asked. The choreographer pulled me up from the ground, "Don't worry...you're fine." She dusted me off and pulled the rest of my members up. "We are almost done. One more time and we will film." I groaned. "COME ON GIRLS LETS GO!" Hyejin said while snapping her fingers. Alex calmly got up and streatched. I'm afraid our friendly competition is a real bad rivalry now...JYP ordered us to copy their dance as soon as the MV and dance shot came out. We learned it within a few hours and were about to film with a trainee that was supposedly going to join our group.  But I doubt it, why would we add more members? To be even closer rivals to them? That wouldn't make sense.
To be honest, I wasn't really happy about being rivals to 5ECOND. I wanted to be in their group rather this one. But JYP told us to never show our weak side to them, so I always kept these thoughts in my head. We did the dance in front of the camera for the last time to film. JYP clapped his hands and shooed us off to our dorms where we slept.
ELZIO POV
I woke up to the sound of screaming. I walked down to the living room to see what was going on. "HE NEVER TOLD US HE WAS DOING THIS!" Jaemin exclaimed. I looked at the TV and saw our video paired up next to 5ECOND's. I shook my head and sighed, "We're toast." Hyejin shot me a look, "NO. WE AREN'T WE FIGHT BACK OK? Jyp told us to not take any crap from them and keep hitting them until they loose the fight. "That's not nice though..." I said while shaking my head. Hyejin scoffed, "Life isn't nice." she said while walking into the kitchen. Alex sighed, sat down on the couch, and changed the channel. "YAH! PUT IT BACK ON THE NEWS!" Jaemin screamed. Alex shook her head, "Aniyo..this will get us stressed out...we need to get ready for our performance tomorrow."
Jaemin climbed over Alex and changed the channel back. I giggled, my members are so funny. Leader Hyejin came back, "Let's practice. We gotta win the music vote after the show." she grabbed my arm and took me down to the dance room. Nobody followed behind. She the music, "Let's sing AND dance."
So we did. We danced until our lungs wanted to pop out of our chests. We walked upstairs with no energy at all and plopped on the couch...
I guess I'll be sleeping here...I'm too tired to do anything else...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note I might be alternating chapters between Firesoul members and
 
5econd member chapters like this. It's pretty short but it kinda solves the
 
scandal with the new debut song.