I'm Sorry

One Last Chance

"I..." Everyone looked at Hoya.

Please Hoya. Say it. Bomi thought to herself. 

"I...think we should continue. It seems like no one objects." He said to the priest and gave a small smile. 

Bomi looked at him and then to Woohyun. Love will come Bomi. Love will come. 

----------------

 

"Hoya!" He turned around and saw that Woohyun was calling him. He quickly stood up and put down his second glass of champagne. He went over towards the bride and groom. "Come take pictures with Bomi. I'm getting too tired." Woohyun left the two and went to mingle with other guests. 

"Stand by her!" Bomi's mom called out. Hoya lightly chuckled and moved closer to Bomi.

"Okay ready one..two..Bomi look over here!" Bomi was staring at Hoya's perfect face the whole time. Trying to memorize his face more until it's time for her to go on her honeymoon for 2 weeks. Hoya looked down at her and they heard a FLASH. Bomi's mom had taken the picture while both of them were staring at eachother. "Oka, now lets have both of you guys look at the camera now?" She chuckled and they continued to take pictures. 

 

--------------------

Hoya walked out of the grand ball room and went outside. There was a huge water fountain in front of the ball room and he made his way there sitting down on the ledge. Hah, I'm so stupid.

"Lee Howon why are you so stupid? Thinking that you could actually stop the wedding. You wimp. Ugh. This is not how I want it to end. I dont want to lose her. I need her by my side forever. Why am I so blind? Huh? Too blind to see that the girl Ilove was RIGHT in front of me the WHOLE time!" Hoya's eyes were getting red and teary. 

"Fountain of love." He scoffed and looked up at the staute in the water fountain. "Fountain of love my . Why is this happenin? One last chance. Just one more chance and I could- NO, I will make everything right. Please just one more chance. Please." By now, Hoya was crying. Lips quivering, shoulders deflating. He wanted one chance. Just one more and one last chance. Hoya wiped his tears quickly and left the wedding.

 

To: Woohyun

From: Hoya

 

Hey, I'm gonna head home. Im too tired and a little tipsy. Hahah. I'll see both of ya soon.

Hoya pressed send and sniffed. 

He walked all the way home with his eyes not leaving the ground. 

As he made his way into his room, he dropped down on the bed with his suit still on. 

 

I'm sorry Bomi-ah. I'm sorry I couldnt make you mine. 

I...I Love you.

 

-------------

That night something magical happened. A little twist back in time? Maybe so. 

"Fountain of love will do anything to help lovers find their way back to eachother.

You said one more last chance Howon. SO, here I am ..Giving you one last chance." The guy in black disappeared into the darkness with hope that this young boy could possibly change it into the way he wanted. :)