WTF!

One Last Chance

“Good Morning, Seoul! It’s a beautiful day out, so get yourself out of bed and---“ Hoya shut the alarm clock off and looked at the time. 7:25. With  a grunt, he walked out of bed and into the bathroom. Well, Hoya, another day without Bomi. Ha, you’ll be okayJ.  After washing up, he made his way to his kitchen and was about to make himself some toast when all of a sudden he heard loud pounding on the door.

 “HOYA! HOYA! OPEN THE DOOR! COME ON, WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE!” Woohyun?  Hoya opened the door and with a shocked face stood Woohyun.

 “Woo, what are you doing here. Did you get into a fight with—“Woohyun made his way into his house and sat down on the couch.

 “Man. Those girls last night were- WOO! It was slamming last night. You should’ve came to the club with me last night dude.” Hoya looked at him, confused. Wasn’t he with Bomi last night? *GASP* did he cheat on Bomi?!

 “What the hell are you talking about Woohyun. You was with Bomi last night.” Woohyun raised his eyebrows.

 “Ah! So, that was that hot girl’s name last night. Wait how do you know? Whatever let’s go to school.” WTF?! SCHOOOL?!!?!?!

“What do you mean school? We graduated.”

 “Dude, are you drunk or something. Yes! Graduating…NEXT YEAR! Now come on. Geesh.” Woohyun dragged Hoya out of his apartment and they made their way to school. As they were walking around the neighborhood, Hoya looked at the shops along the streets. Why are these shops still here? I thought everyone moved it?

 “Woohyun.”

 “Mm?”

 “What’s the year?”

 “Are you seriously asking me that?” Woohyun looked up from his phone.  Hoya nodded.

Woohyun sighed. “2013.”

 

 

-----

 

 

short update! HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY YA!!

SUBSCRIBE/COMMENT/LOVE