This Is It!

One Last Chance

“So, it’s 2013?” Hoya, asking for the thousandth time, walked helplessly by Woohyun, who was getting annoyed of his best friend constantly asking him if it is 2013.

“YES! YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES, YES!!!!” Woohyun turned quickly and stared at Hoya. “What the hell has gotten into you? Hm?” Hoya looked at him confused and dazed.

“I just…I….” Woohyun raised an eyebrow, anticipating his answer. “I…think….uh… I’m drunk! HA.HA. Um, yeah. I’m drunk so  let’s keep walking, hm? HA. HA.” Hoya quickly walked away confused.

Woohyun shook his head and let out a big sigh. “Whatever.”

 

 

Entering the school, Hoya looked around, amazed that what he wished for might actually be coming true. With a wide smile, he made his way to his locker remembering the exact locker number and combination.

“Hoya oppa! Did you hear?” A petite girl came up to him. Sunmi. The one that had a crush on him for YEARS.

“Hey, Sunmi. Um, no. Hear what?” Hoya leaned his head to the side.

“THAT THERE IS A NEW GIRL IN SCHOOL AND SHE IS SUPPOSEDLY SLAMMING HOT!” Woohyun’s voice came thundering in. All of the infinite boys gathered around and Sunmi left with a sad face.

“What? Really? What’s her name?” Hoya looked over at the overly excited Sungyeol and shook his head. Sorry buddy, but she’s mine.

“Ha. Ha. Yeah um, what’s her name?”

“I don’t know, but let’s go before the teacher gives us detention again.” Infinite started leaving but Hoya stayed behind.

“Ya go first. I’m just gonna….hang by my locker. Ha. Ha.” The infinite boys turned away with a confused face.

“Don’t worry about him. He’s been acting weird all of today.” Woohyun put his hand on Sunggyu’s shoulder.

 

 

Okay, so new girl, means it’s Bomi. But where did I first meet her??? OH YEAH! By the office. Hoya quickly shut his locker and was turning the corner but then was stopped by the janitor.

“Meeting Bomi, huh?” The janitor smirked at him.

“What?”

“Well, I mean, I did give you another chance right?” the janitor led Hoya to the stairs.

“Wait. What do you mean another chance?”

“You wanted one cus you were crying like a baby and I granted ur wish.” The janitor mocked Hoya with a crying face on.

“HA! So, this thing…. How long is it gon last?” Hoya paced back and forth hoping he would say a long time. “Hello?” Hoya looked up and the janitor was gone. “Great.”

Hoya made his way to the office and saw Bomi walking towards him. He quickly hid behind the wall and wait for Bomi to past by.

“So, you’re new here?” keep it cool, Lee Howon. Bomi turned to her right and saw a nice and cute looking guy. She blushed  a little.

“Yeah. Just transferred from the states.” She smiled.

“Oh! Well, what were you- I mean where was- I- um- what state were you from?” WAY  TO GO LOSER. GOSH!  Hoya thought to himself.

“I was from New York.”

“OH! Yankee!” Hoya scoffed a little. Bomi looked at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

“what’s that supposed to mean?” She stopped in the middle of the hallway looking at Hoya.

“ Oh. Um, well nothing. I just- let me see your schedule. Maybe we have classes together! HA!” Hoya nervously took bomi’s schedule. “Oh. Well we have homeroom together so let’s go!” He grabbed her hand and Bomi looked at him confused. He’s kind of cute. Bomi thought to herself.

 

 

“Everyone! This is Bomi. Yoon Bomi. She’s new so please welcome her.” Bomi stood  in front of the class and bowed.

“Please treat me well.” She gave off a smile that Hoya absolutely adored.

“Oh we will.” Woohyun responded as the class gave a laugh. Woohyun winked at Bomi and she shyly looked down on the floor.

“Ms. Yoon Bomi, let’s have you sit…um…AH! By Chorong! Lets have you sit by Chorong.” The teacher said.

Bomi made her way to Chorong’s desk. She sat down and held out her hands.

“Hi. I’m Bomi.” Chorong looked at her and then at her hands. Why is this girl talking to me? She hasn’t heard about me yet? Chorong politely shook her hand.

“Chorong.” And she let go of her hands.

 

 

“Damn. She’s hot.” Woohyun looked over at Bomi and smiled. Hoya looked at Woohyun with wide eyes.

“Ya know. Um, maybe you should find out that girl’s name from last night. I heard from Sunggyu that she was hot!” Hoya quickly tried to convince Woohyun.

With his eyes still stuck on Bomi, he shook his head. “Nah. My eyes are on another prize.”

BRRRRIINNNGG! The class bell rang and all of the classmates left one by one. Hoya looked at Woohyun making his way towards Bomi. “Catch some basketball after class okay?” Woohyun patter Hoya’s back and went towards Bomi.

With her back towards Woohyun, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Bomi looked back and saw that it was that creep from earlier.

“Can I help you?”

“Well, my friends and I are playing some ball after class, so I was hoping you could come check us out.” Woohyun slightly smirked.

Bomi looked at him confused. “Um, sure. I guess.”

Woohyun, with a wide smile, took Bomi’s hand and shook it. “Woohyun. Nam Woohyun. I’ll see you later. Let’s go Hoya!” He walked away leaving a flustered Bomi behind. Hoya, that’s his name. that was all Bomi could think of.

 

 

Hoya made his way to his locker. “I’ll catch ya later!” Hoya called out to infinite.

Okay, Hoya. This is it. This is the time to shine. Alright? Let’s get to it!