The Big Day

One Last Chance

 

 

He walked into the big gorgeous room, smiling on the outside but crying in the inside. His best friend, his first love is going to get married to none other than his "brother".

"It's beautiful isnt it?" Hoya felt a hand grasp is shoulders. He turned around and there he was. His best friend that he knew ever since they were in diapers. In a tux about to start a life with his first love, Bomi.

"Yeah. I am quite jealous." Hoya let a small chuckle and Woohyun smiled.

 "Yeah. You should be. Just kidding." Hoya nodded smiling sadly. "HEy, can you do me a favor?" Woohyun turned to Hoya.

 "Uh...sure?"

 "Can you go check on my bride for me? Just come back and tell me how amazing she looks :)" Hoya smiled.

 "Of course." With that HOya made his way to go see his love. THe last time they will have together, alone.

 

 

KNOCK. KNOCK.

 

Bomi turned to the door confused.

 "I'll get it." Chorong opened the door and there he was. Bomi's "best friend", her everything. The guy who has her heart.

 "Bomi-ah." Hoya walked in smiling. "Wow, you look beautiful." Bomi smiled shyly.

 "The girls and I will wait for you outside." Chorong rushed all of the bridesmaid out of the room.

 "And you dont look to bad yourself." She hugged him, not wanting to let go. With her teary eyes, Bomi backed away looking down. Hoya grabbed her hand and smiled.

 "Bomi-ah. Do you love really love him?" He looked at her. A little part of him hoping she would say no. Bomi sighed then smile sadly.

 "Love will come." She looked down with teary eyes. "Well, it's about to start soon. How bout you go out and do your job huh?" She gave a lght chuckle. He smiled and nodded his head.

 "I'll see you at the end of the aisle." She nodded and he made his way out of the room.

Bomi sighed loudly and Chorong came in.

 "It'll be okay, Bomi." She hugged her friend and closed her eyes. "Everything will be all okay. Woohyun loves you. Remember that." Bomi nodded sadly. "LEt's go, huh?" Chorong handed Bomi her bouquet and one by one, the bridesmaid,in a single file line, made their way to the alter.

"There she is." Woohyun whispered to Hoya with a huge smile plastered on his face. All of the guests stood up as Bomi walked down the aisle, aweing.

 Yeah, there she is. The girl I'm stupidly in love with. The girl I'm crazy about. My first love, my best friend. I will always love you Bomi, even if it means I wont have you by my side. I'll be there for you whenever you need me and I'll be over on the side being happy for you.  Hoya thought to himself looking at the beautiful bride.

The priest signaled all of the guests to sit down.

"Before we start, does anyone here object?" EVeryone looked around seeing if anyone would object.

 

 

Do it, Hoya. Do it. This is your chance. Do it. Hoya looked at Bomi and she looked back.

 "I....."