He wanted me to fulfill it.

A Wish To Fulfill, A Person To Love

 

The bell rang, indicating that school is over. 
 
"Jieun, gomawo. You know, for just now. CAP's horrible. " Minyoung pouted.
 
"Its okay. See you tomorrow, aites." You smiled.
 
You parted ways. Then, you saw TOP walking ahead of you. You jogged to catch up with him.
Without saying anything, you walked next to him. You are not sure why, but it had never been this awkward at first. 
 
"Dongsaeng-ah. Didn't I tell you to keep calm before taking actions? Hm?" TOP said without looking at you.
 
"Yes, but Sunbae! CAP was insulting Minyoung! How can I let him?!" 
 
"I know. Its just.. we can't always be there for you, you know. If he smashed your face, we're responsible. We promised your brother, you cnt forget that." TOP's tone was serious.
 
I dropped my head. My brother. Dongwoon. How could I forget. It was because of him that I'm here. Because of him that I'm close to Big Bang. But also because of him that I'm alone with no other family members.
 
We reached Big bang's house first. 
"Yah, Jieun dongsaeng! Training at 5!" Seungri waved frantically from the top window, a wide smile across his face. You laughed and waved back. When is he never happy? 
 
"Arasso, Sunbae!" You answered, and ran to your apartment to change.
 
At 5:10 , you knocked on their door.
 
"Yah yah yah! You're late again!" Seungri teased and ruffled your hair.
 
 
For a whole hour, you practiced dancing with the help of Seungri.
You sat down to rest. Seungri handed you a bottle of water.
 
"You've gotten so good, dongsaeng." Seungri beamed.
 
"Ah, its all thanks to you.. and the others."
 
Seungri smirked.
 
"I still remembered the first time we met you. You were quiet and unhappy." Seungri's voice trailed off..
 
[2 years ago]
 
"Jieun-ah, this are my good friends, Ji yong, TOP, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri." Dongwoon explained slowly.
 
You hate this place. Dongwoon is leaving you, and there's nothing you can do. 
 
He turned to them and said, "I'll leave her in your care now, please take care and protect Jieun. I'll come back for her in a few years. Thank you guys."
After he hugged them goodbye, he said to me, "Remember the only wish I want from you. Just one. Fulfill it, Jieun, because I can't do it myself. I have to go pursue my lawyer studies. So fulfill it, for me."