My Rival.

A Wish To Fulfill, A Person To Love

 

 
CAP despise your talent. He hates it with every ounce of muscle he has. You stole his fame in a short time. Since you surpassed his talent by winning him through a contest, he's never left you alone. He is too competitive. Which is why you avoid competing. Its not that you're scared. Its just that you're too lazy to put up with him.
 
 
"Yah, Jieun, not competing again, right?" CAP snickered as he stopped by our table.
 
"Too scared? Afraid of losing? HAH!" He laughed. The whole cafeteria turned in your direction and snickered.
 
Fuh, keep calm Jieun. Act cool. Act cool.
 
You looked up and rolled your eyes as hard as you could.
 
"Oh look, there's also Minyoung! That wimpy dancer. She has a body of a kid!" CAP laughed. The whole cafeteria burst out with laughters.
 
Minyoung was getting teary.
 
"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" You are practically standing and shouting in his face.
 
"What are you going to do? Hit me?! HAHA!"
 
"You BUSTARD!" You were about to punch him in the face, but he stopped you, holding your wrist.
 
He cupped your chin tightly. It hurts. "You dare punch me! You bi-"
 
"Hey, real man don't hit girls. Or.. are you not one?" This person, full of charisma, and over-flowing swagger, came in. All eyes were locked on him. This cool person.
 
 
 
_____________________________
 
How is it? Too slow? hmm~ Hope you guys will enjoy it! ^^