I am their dongsaeng.

A Wish To Fulfill, A Person To Love

 

 
Out of nowhere, T.O.P came out with the other Big Bang members. Coolly, they walked in.
 
 
CAP let go of you roughly, looks at TOP with eyes full of hatred, and stormed off.
 
Big Bang approaches you.
 
You lower your gaze, and stared at your shoes.
 
"Next time, don't be too jumpy. Just ignore them." TOP said calmly.
 
"Y-yes.. gamsahmida, Sunbae.." You stammered.
 
Big Bang are like the angels of this school. Smart, has style and swagger of their own and kind. They also are one of the best talents in this school. Its not surprising if they are selected to debut soon.
 
However, you knew. The only reason Big Bang saved you is because you lived right next to their house. They 5 of them lived together, though and you lived alone in an aprtment.
You are their neighbour and thats the polite thing to do. They are also your mentors, who taught you skills to improve your singing and dancing, and they regard you as their own dongsaeng.
 
TOP patted your head.
 
You acknowledged that you are practically nobody without them. But that's a secret between you and them. Noone should know.
 
Your heart beats faster, your cheeks are burning . Thats what they don't know about. How weak your legs felt, how nervous and shy you are whenever they are near. This feeling just won't fade.
 
You always wondered why you fell for them, whose way older than you. You just cant explain it.