Somebody hates me.

A Wish To Fulfill, A Person To Love

 

 
"Remember class, 4 weeks from now, we'll be having our talent competiton. You can go solo or in groups. The winner we'll get to sign a contract with either YG or JYP entertainment. Good luck," Mdm Kate reminded.
 
 
The class dispersed. Everyone seemed excited. Everyone except you. The only reason you were able to attend this top-notch School of Arts is because you wanted to fulfill your brother's wish which you thought was stupid. And the 1st step to do that is getting into this school, which was hard but good enough. So why should you bother getting worked up for some talent show that you are not even interested in? You strolled down to the cafeteria to get some food.
 
"Cc! So are you going solo or in a group?" Your best friend, Park Minyoung asked.
 
"Don't call me that anymore. My Chubby Cheeks has reduced its chubbiness!" You retorted.
 
Minyoung loves to tease you, even when she is aware of how annoyed you get.
 
"Yah, don't tell me you're not participating this one too?! C'mon, you've got like one of the best vocals here!" She said.
 
"Just my vocals won't get me anywhere,"
 
"No, your dancing is awesome, plus, you're pretty! You'll definitely win!"
 
As if you dont know she's only saying that to persuade you to join. You knew her too well.
 
"Minyoung, you won awards for your dance, just go on without me." You told her.
 
We sat at our usual table, and that's when you saw him.
 
Tall, tanned, broad-shouders. He would look severely hot if it wasn't for his stinking attitude.
CAP. The guy who thinks everyone worships him. Along with his followers, Teen Top, strutting in. His eyes met yours. It was cold. Cold and sharp.
 
He hates you.
 
 
________________________________________
 
Its my first ever fanfic! I was inspired by all the fanfics in here. Im lovin it so much! Heh. Hope its not that bad! Fighting! ^^