o12. ♦ D-Day :: Music Core

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b8f874f82cc6fa692ae7c30dcea03e45/tumblr_mor4u2LCkI1so20k5o1_500.gif



* chapter twelve ; D-Day :: Music Core :: Sept. 1,

2013 :: Time; 6:45 AM.

"Hup! TWO-THREE WAKE UP!" Hae Do shouted, blowing a horn from downstairs. "You guys! I mean - girls! Get your off the couch!" Hae Do kept shouting. "Or... bed." He sighed, forgetting he was the only one on the couch and the rest are sleeping. He looked at his phone, "We've gotta be there by eight and the girls won't wake up," He slid off the couch and sighed again. He walked to Room 1 first, which was Minhee, Jihyun and Tae Joon. "Yah, wake up!" He shouted, the girls didn't budge. He then blew his bangs to the side. Then he pulled the blankets off the girls and the girls shivered like crazy. "Eomma, just five more minutes... I promise, then I'll go to school," Jihyun mumbled. "Mom, don't make me go to school... I'm gonna have to do P.E..." Tae Joon mumbled in English. "Appa, I'll do whatever, just don't make me leave the house." Minhee said. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! WOULD YOU FAT LOAF STAND UP!??!" He shouted louder than before, than the girls sat up on their bed with bedhead and frowned. "Jerk."

"Michin (Crazy)..." Jihyun muttered. "Pabo." Three walked to the bathroom and started to get ready. Hae Do put his hands on his hips and sighed, "Ayyee, what did I ever do to you?" Hae Do scratched his head walked to room 2. Jooyeon, Sungsin and Nanie. "God, the devil room." Hae do muttered as he opened the door, knowing the girls in that room that gets disturbed when sleeping will turn to a vicious beast. "Hehe, sleeping beauties ~ Wake up, Oppa has to take you guys somewhere today..." Hae Do whispered as he walked closer to them. Jooyeon opened her eyes slowly, "Ne..." She said and got off her bed. "Phew, one down - two to go." 

"Sungsin-ah, wake up, please, we have to go somewhere in a hurry, wake u-"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, OPPA!?" She groaned under the blanket and immidiately, Hae Do took a step back. "D-Day, Sungsin, D-Day..." Hae Do answered nervously. Sungsin threw her blanket off - "fine. Five more minutes wouldn't hurt." She slid off her bed and walked to the bathroom with Jooyeon. "Five more minutes wouldn't hurt," Hae Do mimicked her. "Lady, I had to wake at four." Hae do flipped his invisible hair. "Yah, Nanie. wake up." He tapped her foot. "No."

"Wake up."

"No."

"Wake up."

"No."

"Wake up!"

"FINE." She stood up and jumped off her bed. "Good. Morning." She opened the curtains, shining the bright yellow light in Hae Do's eyes. "Ah-" he covered his eyes. "Hurts doesn't it." She huffed and entered the bathroom. 

He then walked out of the room, rubbing his eyes then opened the door to room 3. "Andwaeyo - between the two, I'd pick... U-kwon, since he's my best-" Then Min Young turned to Hae Do. "Oh, morning Oppa!" Yewon waved. "Why.. Are you to up early and all dressed?" Hae Do asked surprised, crossing his arms.

"Well, when you pressed the bullhorn, she and I heard you so we went to get ready." Min Young explained. "Ah... good job, go downstairs and eat breakfast." He said. "Kay," the two nodded and walked downstairs to eat breakfast. "I feel like a proud dad." Hae Do smiled. 

***

"Aniya! Junghoon-sshi, I swear you better not take her out!" Hae Do said aloud as he drove. "Hae Do, Hae Do, Hae Do. Jin Ah, is obviously already getting ready to go with me." Junghoon said. Hae Do kept the phone on speaker as he drove the girls. They were already in their clothes, with their hair & makeup done - chilling and listening to Hae Do's conversation with Super Junior's manager. 

"Junghoon. You're not even handsome." Hae Do scoffed. "Really? Really? Really. Guess again," Junghoon laughed. "Dude, I'm an ex-Ulzzang - you're not." Hae Do rolled his eyes. "Don't bring out the whole Ulzzang thing because good looks naturally run in the family. Well - my family." Junghoon chuckled. "WHAT!?" Hae Do slammed the breaks. "Oppa!" The girls whined. "Mianhe..." Hae Do turned and said. "Anyways, are you saying I'm plastic?" Hae Do questioned. "Yes." 

"You - I'm not even gonna talk to you anymore. Forget you." Hae Do said.

"'Kay, bye." Junghoon said.

"Wait, I was joking."

"Bye." then Junghoon hung up. 

"Seriously, Hae Do, how long are you two going to fight for Jin Ah eonni," Minhee asked. "For as long as I can. She obviously likes me more." Hae Do scoffed. "Oppa, I've seen Jin Ah and Junghoon go out so many times with happy smile, I doubt that." Tae Joon added. "Joon's right, I really don't think so." Min Young said. "I've never met such heartless girls." Hae Do said. "Just stating the fact.." Min Young leaned back in her seat. 

-------

Eight girls walked into Music Core excited and were jumpy. The girls looked around seeing their sunbaes get ready and do rehearsal. "Annyeonghaesayo," They said and bowed as they walked past their seniors. On the list for them to perform, it was:

 

Performance List: Tahiti; K-Hunter; Daejun (Defconn); AOA; besTIE; EXO; f(x); AeroAce; INFINITE; BEAST; 2ne1; Ailee

Hot Debut; AeroAce

Comeback; Seungri(Bigbang) |  KARA |  

After f(x)'s rehearsal, they started to get up on the stage, "Fighting, girls!" EXO and f(x) cheered as they sat in the audience and cheered. The girls nodded as they got in to place.  Some of the girls need help getting on the pole since it was a little hard. "Oh my god, eonni," Nanie giggled a little as she tried to get up to the highpoint of the pole. "What," Jooyeon asked, since she was on the lower area of the pole. "I'm sorry if I accidently slip and hit you." Nanie giggled. "I dare you." Jooyeon replied. Nanie let herself slip a little, scaring Jooyeon. "Yah!" Jooyeon looked up. "Joking," She shrugged. "Alright, places!" The PD had shouted, getting the girls ready as they had the music start playing.  During the rehearsal the girls had messed up a few times but they eventually got it. They were already exhausted a little but the exhaustion didn't stop them from feeling giddy. 

"You guys were so good!" Victoria and Sulli complimented them, hugging the girls. "Please, the rest were good, Nanie had a few mistakes." Luna crossed her arms. "Luna, they're still rookies - cut them some slack." Suho said. "It's true, Skylar had plenty of mistakes. Didn't you see how she got her placed mixed up with Kangyeon a few times during the rehearsal?" Krystal questioned. "Thanks. Sunbaes, we'll keep that in mind. Every critism helps us get better," Skylar said, putting on a fake smile. "You're welcome." Krystal said, blankly. "Alright, then, um - we'll be going to our dressing room first, see you guys later," Amber cut off the dangerous mood.

"Kay, bye eonni," Ace waved. As f(x) walked away, Nanie and Skylar blew. "My god! Cut us some slack!" Nanie stomped her foot. "God, Krystal is such an annoying girl! Jessica's not even like that!" Skylar said. "It's okay guys," Luhan patted their backs. "They're only like that when they don't get enough food or sleep," Chanyeol said. "Or when SM isn't focusing on them." he added. "Way to make things better if they heard that," Kris hit Chanyeol's stomach. "Anyways, let's get going to all your other schedules.."

-----

Music Core :: 4 p.m.  ::

"Annyeonghaesayo!" Sohyun smiled. "Welcome back to Music Core!" Hongchul smiled. "I'm Minho," Minho waved. "I'm Sohyun," Sohyun smiled. "And I'm.... HONGCHUL!!!" Hongchul made a weird face. "Haha, ne. Whoo ~ It's a hot day in September isn't it, Minho Oppa?" Sohyun asked. "Ne, and even though Autumn maybe setting in soon - it's still hot!" Minho wiped a fake sweat off. "Hope you guys are doing well - this is also the weather where people get sick." Hongchul pouted. "Well, we have perfomances today to keep you happy when your sick or not," Minho said.

"Today the group that's been wiping the chart's each week is EXO, f(x), INFINTE, Ailee, 2ne1 and special debut." Sohyun explained. "Along with K-Hunter, Tahiti, besTIE, Seungri, KARA, Nu'EST, SPICA, T Yoon MiRae!" Minho said. "Waa~~ Daebaek, such amazing performances today - oh! Sohyun-ah, I've been missing someone lately," Hongchul said, looking at her. "Oh, what happened Oppa?" Sohyun asked.

"My girlfriend left me and there's no one to make me feel better." Hongchul said. "Hongchul-sshi, are you feeling..." Minho and Sohyun turned to the camera. "..Love Sick?"

Then the camera viewed towards the stage showing Tahiti's Love Sick. 

------

Waiting Room:

"Minho Oppa and Sohyun look cute together," Serah complimented. "I've told them that so many times but they never believe me." Kai said. "Oh well, if they do get together, they'll make such cute babies!" Skylar squealed and everybody stared at her. "I'm not even gonna bother asking." Sehun shrugged. They were all waiting 'til their performances but it was so long. Then there was a knock on the door, "Come in." Chunmi said. Then a light brown head popped in, "Annyeonghaesayo," immidiately Nanie recognized the voice from anywhere. "Oh, Sunggyu-ah!" Nanie ran up to him. "Hello ~" Sunggyu smiled and hugged her. Everybody looked at the two. "What're you doing here?" She asked, "Well, my members and I wanted to visit you guys and congratulate on your debut." Sunggyu smiled.

"Jinjja?" Nanie cocked her head to the side. "NE!" Hoya and Dongwoo jumped in holding a fruit basket. "Oh god, it's those two again, we just saw them last week." Mini said. "Well who said we wanted to see your face?" Woohyun asked, walking in. "God, it's you." She rolled her eyes. "ANnyeonghaesayo, sunbaes." EXO bowed. "Hello, flower boys." Sungjon teased. "Sungjong - you're a flower boy yourself." Sungyeol poked. "Hehe, right... JJANG!" He giggled. "Where's Jihyun?" L poked his head in. "Here, Oppa!" Jihyun waved. "Oh, hey." He said walking over to her. "Omo, this room feels so warm," Ace commented. "Eww, body heat. Gross," She shivered. "How about some more from me!" Dongwoo squeezed Ace. "Oh no," She whined. "Oppa, you're sweating." She panicked. "Oh, sorry..."

"You guys, I'm bored. I'm gonna go out for a bit." Skylar said standing up, "Araesso, comeback quick, 'kay?" Mini said. "Ne," Skylar nodded as she walked out. When she walked out she saw so many of her sunbaes getting ready and said hello to them. "Oh, hey, Yewon, do you know where Minhee is?" someone asked, when Yewon looked up, seeing V from BTS. "Oh, yeah, she's in our dressing room. You could go in and greet her." Skylar said. "Thanks."
 

Then Skylar kept walking around, bored. Then someone bumped into her, "Oh, sorry." he bowed. "Oh, it's fi-" Skylar's eyes then brightened. "Suga! It's been so long!" Skylar smiled, and hugged him. "Aha, Yewon!" Suga hugged back.  "What're you doing here," She asked. "Well, i guess, I'm seeing people going into your group's dressing room - so they're also congratulating you. Just like us." Suga smiled brightly. "Well, that's nice. I haven't seen you guys in such a long time." Skylar pouted. "Uh yeah... You know, we're getting ready for our comeback soon." Suga shrugged. "Oh, lemme hear a verse." Skylar smiled. "Can't." He said putting his finger to his lips. "Sshh, it's secret." 

"Aww, Oppa." Skylar pouted.

---

"Waa ~~ That was fantastic, now up to the one's who are human at day and wolves at night. Here's EXO with..." Hongchul said.

"GROWL!" they said on the screen and EXO said bye and left.  "EXO are such cool saengs," Sunggyu complimented. "Espacially Kris, he looks like a model." Sungyeol stated. "I know. and you guys are loser sunbaes." Mini chuckled. "Jerk." Woohyun scoffed. 

"Minhee!" The door barged open and the someone with blond hair and cute big eyes smiled. "Noona~" V smiled. "Haha, V~" Minhee waved. "This is such a weird reunion." Sungjong commented. "Jinjja?" Dongwoo asked. "No." 

***

"Special Debut of eight special girls. AEROACE!" The three MCs smiled.

After all that, everybody cheeered for them. Backstage INFINITE, EXO, BTS, f(x) and BEAST took a group picture with them.  In the caption of all their Twitters, Instagram, etc, was:

D-Day! Finally, 09//01//13 . Continue to support us fans, even though this is only the beginning ~

****

"5..4..3..2..1! The voiting poll is now closed!" Hongchul shouted. "Now let's see the results."

.

.

.

.

"OH! EXO's sixth win!" They all cheered. "Congratulations to EXO!" Minho smiled as he handed his Dongsaeng's the award. They all clapped and cheered. While EXO was on stage doing their winning dance and all. AeroAce had gone to each of their senior's room and handed them their signed CDs. First they had gone to Ailee. "Ha.. Dul.. Se..! Annyeonghaesayo, We are A-C-E! AeroAce, we'll take your breath away faster than 4minute!" They bowed. "Here you go sunbae," Chunmi handed the signed CD to her. "Oh, kamsamnida." She smiled. "We hope you will support us as we just debuted. And we'll continue to support you, Ailee Sunbaenim," Kangyeon said. "Ah, ne! You guys are very talented for rookies. Keep up the good work!" Ailee clapped. "Let's take a picture together, shall we?" Ailee asked. "Ne!" The girls smiled and they got togerther for a photo.

2ne1: After handing out the CD and giving the introduction, immidiately Minzy smiled and said, "Ne, you guys were excellent! We enjoyed your performance." 

"It was really good, you guys must have good bodies doing all that work on the pole, huh?" CL asked. "Haha, ne." Mini nodded. "Well, keep it up." Bom and Dara said. 

They had given all their CDs away to their sunbaes and ended the day happily. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AeroAce Episode 6

"Annyeonghaesayo," the camera flicked on. It was Tae Joon with a beauty mask. "Oh, I'm so tired today - but in a good way." She said. "Anyways, it's Tae Joon camera time!" She smiled. "And Minhee's!" Minhee hopped around in the background. "And mine!" Jihyun jumped. "Yeah, so Room 1's." Tae Joon nodded. "How'd you guys like our performance today?" Jihyun asked. "It was so fun," Minhee smiled. "All our hard work throughout the years. Oh my god, if we were to relive it again - I wonder what we could've done differently." Jihyun mumbled. "It was well. Mistakes are supposed to made whenever," Tae Joon said. "Yeah..." Minhee said. "Anyways, we know it's not Friday but Saturday. And we're a day late and this is kind of short AeroAce episode. But oh well." Jihyun said. "All the other member's are knocked out but us. Anyways - secret spoiler, AA is gonna be in Idol Sports Championship this year!" Tae Joon whispered. "And, we'll be on Hello Counseler soon." 

"So many good shows asking us to be on. But on Idol Championships - Tae Joon, Nanie, Min Young, Kangyeon and I are going." Jihyun explained. "and... Minhee, Skylar, and Serah are going onto a WGM interview!" Tae Joon shouted. "We Got Married, you guys!" Minhee smiled. 

 

"Anyways, night guys! Saranghae!" The girls said and the camera turned off. 
 

 


▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭ ▭▭▭▭▭▭

* authors note.

So, heyy ~ You guys. Surprising two different shows coming up for them! c': I have things plotted out :)

Anyways, hoped you like this chapter, subbies ~ ^-^

Byyyee & Happy Labor Day! This is a chapter that's a day late. Like I was planning a party and I had to be the host and stuff...

&&' So I got tired. Anyways, enjoy this chappie ~

2NE1-4minute-A-JAX-A-Pink-BAP-B2ST-Big-S