oo9. ♦Weekly Idol - AeroAce; Feat. Dongwoo & Hoya: Part 1

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

 

 

 

 

  Chapter 9

 

Weekly Idol - AeroAce; Feat. Dongwoo & Hoya of INFINITE

Part 1

 


“So… Today like the usual, Defconn is complaining and listing all of his doubts.” Hyung Don said blankly staring into camera number 1. “Ne…” He sighed, sitting down on the white floor.

“So, our PD-nim was being not nice to us as usual and brought us males. Like everybody knows, girl groups are sprouting like crazy sunflowers and yet again,” Defconn glared at the PD, “He brings us boys.”

“INFINITE visits us like a hundred times a year, EXO recently visited us, B1A4, etc., this isn’t right.” Hyung Don’s eye twitched.

“We have a surprise for you today though,” the PD said. “Jinjja, what is it going to be?” Defconn’s eyes lit up. “Is it going to be food?” Hyung Don asked.

“Now that you mention it, I didn’t eat all day.” Defconn chuckled. “I’m hungry now…”

“YAH! Stop eating you pigs!” The sound of a familiar girl on a recorder shouted. “Bwoyah, what was that?” Hyung Don looked around, attentive.

“It’s Sunhwa-sshi, she left a nice special recording for you guys on Doni Coni’s Call Center. We decided to turn it on.” The PD smiled. Defconn and Hyung Don blinked, looking like lost children. "But! As an exception of happiness since you guys haven't recieved in awhile-" 

Hyung Don and Defconn nodded, "Ne, very true. That's... That's adult abuse." Defconn stated.

"-it'll be a girlgroup today-"

"JINJJA! YAY!" The two held hands and jumped around in glee. "Is it going to be f(x)? They just had a comeback," Defconn questioned. "Nananana ~ Electric ~" Hyung Don sang, "Yah, that's the wrong song." Defconn hit Hyung Don's shoulder. "Oh, I meant Rum Pum Pum Pum ~~" Hyung Don smiled. "2ne1-sshi? We've never had them," Hyung Don said. "D.O.YOU.LOVE.M.E?~" Defconn sang. "Or T-ARA? G.NA? Brown Eye Girls?"

"Aniya ~ It's us!" Two boys smiled walking in and clapped. "AH! WHAT THE HELL??" Both the MCs dropped to the floor and cried. "You guys lied to us," Hyung Don kept hitting the floor. "You guys didn't even have a comeback yet," Defconn stated.

"Aw, Hyung, they miss us," Hoya patted Dongwoo's back. The two helped them up, "Last time I remember, it was Sungjon who got the guest MC reward." Hyung Don said. "Ah, ne, I remember." Dongwoo nodded. "But we ripped it up." Hoya laughed. "Bwoyah? Paper isn't cheap!" Defconn stated.

"You guys show up here too much, might as well take over the show." Hyung Don sweeped his bangs to the side. "Well, we are plannin to-" Hyung Don grabbed Dongwoo's neck, but Dongwoo started giggling because of the tickleness. "Listen here, we have kids too you know to feed." Hyung Don sat on Dongwoo. Dongwoo kept laughing and trying to keep a smile and ignore the weight. "H-Hoya!" He reached up.

"Mianhe, Hyung." then he looked at Defconn. "Aigoo, you two are a complete mess. Actually, INFINTE is always troubling whenever you guys are." Defconn frowned.

"Oh, Hyung, are you frowning? I can't tell, because your glasses are covering your small eyes and eyebrows~" Hoya teased. Hyung Don looked up and laughed. Dongwoo laid on the floor laughing and clapping like a seal. 

Defconn took his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose. "But, to really explain why we're here, is because-"

"YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE SCHEDULES ON WEDNESDAY??!! DON'T TELL US YOU DON'T!" Hyung Don shouted. "Haha, we do. But we cleared it to see you guys," Dongwoo laughed. "Don't lie, look into Defconn's eye and say so,"

Defconn took his glasses off and stared at the two with piercing eyes. The two bursted out laughing at his small eyes, "SEE! Liars. Leave, take them. Vanish!" Hyung Don said. "Yah, saeng-ah, we're not playing a role for the new historical drama, Sword and Flower." 

"But here's the cue cards, guess we'll go change and you guys charge then." Defconn handed them the cue cards. "Thhaank you!" Hoya smiled. Hyung Don glared at them as he left. 

"Man, is he on his period?" Hoya asked. Dongwoo laughed and kept hitting Hoya's shoulder.

"Araesso, let's start." Hoya got serious. "Weekly... Idol-" Hoya stopped and saw Dongwoo staring at the cue cards. "Yah, hyung, let's go."

"Oh, yeah,"

"Weekly... IDOL!" The two shouted, pointing their arms in different directions. "Recently, SM's been doing well with bringing back great comebacks from artists such as Henry, EXO, BoA, and f(x)." Hoya explained.

"But, they've finally in already a year's time brought a new group to life..." Dongwoo said. "Welcome AER-"

"HELLO! OPPA!" 

"Ohmygod! What're you doing!?" Hoya and Dongwoo shouted. The two older MCs came out wearing a skirt and a wig. "Oppa, saranghaeyo ~~" Hyung Don hugged Hoya and said in his high pitched voice. "Dongwoo-ah, do you like me??" Defconn asked, in a high pitched tone and kept trying to hug Dongwoo. Dongwoo and Hoya flinched and fell to the floor being grossed out by their Hyungs.

"Now." Hyung Don said, as the two took of their wig. "AEROACE!" The two shouted. Eight girls walked out in happiness and jumped around. Then formed a straight line. "Ha..Dul..Se! A-C-E! We are AeroAce imnida! In less time then 4minute we'll take your breath away!" The girls smiled and bowed.

"Waa~~" Hyung Don and Defconn clapped. Hoya and Dongwoo stood up and clapped too. "You guys are the eight girls that SM's debuting?" Defconn asked. "Ne!" Mini (Minhee) said. 

"But... are you guys sure you guys aren't from Cube?" Hyung Don blinked. "Ah, aniya, waeyo?" Ace (Tae Joon) questioned. "Because... you guys said in less time then 4minute you'll take our breath away."

"Ah... But we did, didn't we?" Chunmi (Jihyun) smiled. "Ne, but you see - SM always does this and Eunhyuk-sshi said this once, 'In our company everybody's every pretty and very handsome.'." Hoya said. 

"How does SM find you people!?" Hyung Don asked. "Like from BoA to TVXQ to Suju to SNSD to SHINee to F(x) to EXO to you guys, everybody's very good-looking," Defconn complimented.

"Ah, kamsamnida." the girls smiled. "But before we get any further, letme ask a question. What's the meaning with taking people's breath away in less time than 4minute?" Dongwoo asked. 

"That's the confusing part since you're in SM but use a Cube slogan, isn't that also offensive to 4nias?" Hyung Don asked.

"Andwaeyo, originally when LSM revealed that he would be debuting a girl group, he did tell Mr. Hong ahead of time. And because some of us are friends with 4minute, they had absolutely no problem with it." Kangyeon (Jooyeon) explained.

"Plus, we were actually glad that 4nias weren't as life threatening as we thought'd they be." Mint (Min Young) explained.

"Well glad we cleared that up, AeroAce everybody!" Dongwoo smiled. "But..." Ace spoke. "What's Dongwoo and Hoya Oppa doing here?"

"Oppa!? What is this nonsense? You guys are already hitting on them?" Defconn asked. "Haha, ani!" Hoya denied. "Jinjja, some of them are our friends." Dongwoo said. "Really?" Hyung Don asked.

"Yup, some of them are our friends! We're not lying, we're not Sunggyu Hyung either," Hoya stated. "Are you?" Defconn looked at the girls and some of them nodded.

"So, why are they here?" Nanie asked. "Well, saeng-ah, we're MCs for the day. Sungjong was suppose to be here, but -"

"We erased his name and put ours on it!" Dongwoo laughed. "Yah! I wanted to see Sungjon again, I haven't seen him awhile," Nanie said.

"Araesso, araesso. Let's break up the little reunion," Hyung DOn said. "So, howw many of you guys watch Weekly Idol?"

The girls raised their hands.

"Good, all of you, so you know our corner, Random Play Dance." Defconn said. "Ne," 

"Since you guys are debuting a in a few days, and SM hasn't released the music video, you'll be dancing to your senior's songs." Hyung DOn said. "Is it both boy and girl?" Serah (Sungsin) asked. "Depends on the PD," Hyung Don stated.

"Hit it!" Hoya said. 

(stop at 1:12)

"Oh my god, so ~" Hyung Don squealed. 

(start at :25 to 1:25)

"Waa~~ The girls are professionals, no mistakes so far."

(start 1:10 to 2:41 - I mean unless you want to watch the beginning, it's pretty cool)

"Done! You guys are good!" Hoya smiled.

"Just kidding, one  more." Dongwoo said and pointed at the PD to put on a song. Before the girls could start, Dongwoo shut off the song. "Haha, just kidding we're done."

"Yah! That is rude, Oppa!" Chunmi shouted. "Yeah, that is rude!" Hyung Don hit Dongwoo. "Mianhe!" Dongwoo covered his face avoiding getting hit.

--

"This is... Profile Rewrite!" The four MCs yelled. "Ja, let's start with the leader, Mini." Hyung Don said. "Says here that your mom is British and your dad is Korean, and she works in the army?" Defconn read. 

"Ne, my mom works in the army currently, so I really don't get to see her as often." Mini said with twitching, "Oh, bwoyah, your mouth is twitching Mini," Defconn pointed out.

"Oh, well it's-"

"It says on the next line. Can't you read?" Hoya asked Defconn. Defconn glared at Hoya. "Ah, so your mouth twitches when you're mad or nervous. Are you mad right now?" Dongwoo asked.

"Aha, aniya, I'm like nervous right now. EXTREMELY nervous." She chuckled. "So, is Mini strict at the dorm at times?" 

The girls stayed quiet, "No it's fine, talk freely. You won't get hit. - By her at least," Hyung Don laughed. "NE!" Skylar shouted on accident and covered . 

"Bwoyah!?" Mini asked. "Haha, your mouth is twitching a lot," Mint chuckled. "Araesso, araesso, sit down. Before she starts saying things in English," Defconn said peeking at the profile.

"Next; Kang Jooyeon. Why does that last name sound so familiar?"  Defconn mumbled. "Ah!" The two snapped. "Kang Joomi!" The two said simutainously.

"Who?" the two boys asked, not knowing who Kang Joomi was. "Former famous model," Defconn answered. "Ne," Kangyeon nodded. "Let's see what else is here, you aren't very popular among the heat, huh?" Dongwoo said.

"Ne, it's because I guess I really am just not used to the sun or something - I just feel like the need or urge to protect my skin."

"Is she always like this?" Hoya asked. "Ne..." Chunmi nodded. "Ah... you're the visual." Hyung Don said, "ehh... Moving on," Hyung Don said, flipping to the next profile. "Bwoyah, Sunbae!" Kangyeon said, putting her profile back. 

"Ehh, Hyung, you're already teasing the girls," Dongwoo said. "Ne! Would you do that if you found out who was the... Well whatever position they are?" Serah (Sungsin) asked.

"Well, I just did." Hyung Don smiled. "Okay, sorry, girls, Doni is joking. Since Kangyeon is the Visual, in your opinion, do you guys think Kangyeon is pretty?" Defconn asked.

"Ne, she's very pretty." The girls nodded tentively. "You sure?" He asked. "Ne, her personality and all." They answered.

"Araesso, let's see... Kangyeon, we'll do a ranking in AeroAce. Who you think is most pretty to not pretty - but you all are pretty." Hoya said. 

"Jinjja? I can do that?" Kangyeon clapped her hands. "Kay, first..." Kangyeon looked around. Then she stood in front. 

They all started laughing, "Of course you would," Mini laughed. "I should've been more nicer to her," Ace mumbled. 

"Now, before we continue. Just do it like your EXO sunbaes - do not include the personality, height, weight, etc., just from the neck up." Dongwoo instructed.

"Ah, ne." She nodded. "Eonni-ah ~~, I'll take you shopping next week ~" Serah smiled, batting her eye. "Serah!" Kangyeon pointed to the second place spot. "Yay!" Serah stood up and walked over. "This is reminding me of EXO." Defconn laughed. 

"Uh... Mint ~ Then Nanie," the two smiled and walked over. "Now it's the bottom four." Hoya chuckled. The four girls sat together, looking down. "Aigoo," Chunmi pinched the bridge of her nose. 

"Yah! You're not even at the top 2 yet," Defconn stated. "Mini & Chunmi!" 

"Jinjja?" The two pointed at themselves. "Really? Gumawo, eonni!" Chunmi jumped up and hugged Kangyeon. Mini bowed to Kangyeon, "Kamsamnida." She stood up straight. Then left was Ace and Skylar. 

The two held hands and put their foreheads together. "Wae, are you guys praying?" Dongwoo teased, breaking them apart. 

"Andwaeyo!" Ace shot back. "I mean, you know eonni, it's just her opinion, it doesn't matter." Skylar shrugged. "Yeah, it doesn't, so I'll let you have the 8th place, saeng-ah," Ace patted Skylar's head. 

"Ah, eonni, I'll be considerate and let you have it." Skylar smiled. Then the MCs crowded around Kangyeon, seeing who she'd pick.

"Ah, jinjja. This is... I mean-"

"Yah! PPALI! Just choose already -bleep-" Ace immidiately covered . Everybody was shocked, "Yah, Ace, you have a-"

"No, really. I didn't mean too, she was taking to long! All I said was dammit," Ace tried to explain to Hyung Don.

"Uh-huh, sure you did. We heard it," Dongwoo rolled his eyes. 

"PD-nim, can you cut that off?" Defconn asked and he shook his head.

"Guess not," Hyung Don chuckled. "Jinjja, eonni, it wasn't directed towards you," Ace said. 

"It's okay," She smiled and slowly bent down and grabbed Skylar's wrist and pulled her towards the line. "Yay! I'm seventh place! Better than last!" Skylar jumped around. Ace sat there, staring at the floor and sighed. She pinched her the bridge of her nose and sat in a posture of a boy.

Her left leg on the stool and her other leg touching the ground. Her elbow giving her support, she kept sighing. "In the end, Ace, you failed. Must've been cause you cursed," Dongwoo and Hoya sat next to her. "Yah, you guys know I have a cussing problem!" Ace retorted. 

"Ne, well sit back down everybody, we'll go onto the next person and find your problem, Ace." 

"Hwang Tae Joon. A.K.A. Ace, Korean-Vietnamese. Born in the U.S. fluent in three languages." Hoya read.

"Actually, I was born in Vietnam, I was raised in the California." She corrected. Hyung Don took his marker out and wrote it down. "So is your citizenship currently in the U.S.?" Dongwoo asked. "Ne, I haven't gotten my Korean citizenship yet." 

"Fluent in three languages, which is...?" Hyung Don asked.

"Like Skylar, Mini, Chunmi, etc.,-"

"Bwoyah, the other members are etc.?" Defconn laughed. "No, aniya, it's because I can't remember right now," She laughed. "So go on," Hyung Don said.

"I'm fluent in English, Hangul of course, and Vietnamese." 

"Introduce yourself in those languages."

"Hello you guys, I'm Aileen Hwang or known as Tae Joon or Ace." She said in English. "Annye-" 

"We heard your Korean, you're fluent." Hyung Don cut her off.

She blinked and glared at him. "Next,"

"Xin Chao, chi ha em ten la Vy Hwang or Tae Joon or Ace," She spoke in Vietnamese and bowed. 

"You seem to be really fluent," Hoya said. "Ne," she nodded. "Next, trivias. You have a cussing problem." Defconn sighed.

"Usually I cuss all the time, since I've cussed ever since I was like third grade,"

"Third grade? Dang, where does a third grader find those words?" Hyung Don asked, surprise. "Because my friends had cussed too, they're whole family cussed. So as I grew, I included many cuss words in whatever I said, but you know ever since I became a trainee - I TRIED-"

"She totally tried," Chunmi said.

"-to tone it down." Ace held two thumbs up. "When would you use the cussing?"

"Whenever I like or if someone pisses me off then, hehe, it gets out of hand." Ace chuckled. "You have tattoos?" 

"Ne, wanna see?" She asked. They all  nodded. She had ed her blue and white collared dress shirt "Wait, wait, we're boys-"

"I'm wearing a white shirt underneath," she chuckled. "Oh." The boys nodded and looked at her shoulder blade where she had her tattoo. 

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.

The guys nodded and sat back down, "so we're doing this again, okay! So Ace, do your ranking. Now include everything, personality, height, weight, etc., anything!" Dongwoo said.

Ace smiled grimly. "Mint!" She said, first place. "Not you?" Hoya asked. "Oh me too?" She asked. "Yes."

"Oh, then me." She stood in first place, "but you're still second eonni ~" She smiled. "Chunmi, I have my list in my head already, so..."

"Chunmi, Skylar, Serah, Nanie, and...." She stared at the two. "Mini ~" 

Then she went back to standing in first place, all happy. "Reverse," Defconn said, looking at Kangyeon. "Aw, eonni." Skylar chuckled.

When the girls all sat down again, Defconn brought something else up, "you have several interesting things here, you're nicknamed Lee Joon, you're a byuntae and you're the main rapper." Hoya said. "Let's start with the first one, Lee Joon."

"Ah, I got the nickname Lee Joon because my name's Tae Joon, but the members like to tease and call me Lee Joon sometimes."

"Do you like Lee Joon?" Hyung Don asked. 

"Ne," she nodded. "Wait, Joon-ah, don't listen to him." Mint said, knowing what was going to happen. 

"So you like him, huh? What do you like about him?"

"Personality and looks,"

"Oh, so if Lee Joon was here to ask you out would you-"

"Yes...? That depe-"

"AHA! WE GOT HER HYUNG!" Dongwoo and Hoya jumped up and down, shouting. "We did!" Defconn and Hyung Don jumped and spun. "Wait, aniya, I meant as a friend," she said.

"So you don't like him." Hoya said.

"Aniya,"

"then not as a frieend." Hyung Don said. "I mean, yes." She nodded. "That's all we need, PD, please cut it together." 

"Hehe, next!" Defconn said. Ace covered her face and laughed. "You're a byuntae." 

"She is such a huge ert, sunbae!" Serah said. "What." Doni & Coni started laughing. "Explain, please." 

"Her and Chunmi. The two tend to convert anything we say into something grossier or dirtier," Mint stated. "Well... yeah, I mean. I've been erted for a long time, since sixth grade or so, but yeah." Ace explained.

"Let's bring some stuff out then and have a conversation about them!" Dongwoo told the PD. The crew brought out a table with some items on it.

"Starting from now, 'til the end of Miss. Chunmi, because we wanna know about her too, it's Weekly Idol !" Defconn said.

"Somewordsoractionsmaynotbesuitableforchildrenunderfifteen.Ornineteen." The PD spoke really fast.

"Okay, Ace and Chunmi - let's have a conversation." 

"Aniya, I'm innocent, I swear." Chunmi said. "We'll see about that."

 幽玄A \ N
 Hey, hey, hey ~ This is like two weeks late-.- ing school. We haven't had any homework for the past two weeks and somehow I've been busy TT^TT
 
 I really felt like I did Kangyeon's & Mini's profile kinda short xc I just somehow suddenly started getting perked up to add more details in the other girls' profile.
 
In my other draft - I had soooo much details on Chunmi, Skylar & Serah and Nanie. That will be updated soon. But for now enjoy Weekly Idol Pt. 1 ~
 
UUUUGGGHHHH! I feel so bad for making Kangyeon's and Mini's sooo short /shot c':So yeah.
 
Hmph. Such a jerk sometimes . Anyways, Chunmi's, Nanie's, Serah's, and Skylar's are in the next update that I'm almost finishing up. ^-^
 
tumblr_mrtz41T9gL1rrkhmao1_500.gif
Enjoy this chappie ~~