oo2. ♦AerAceTV Episode Four - Blind-Folded Pepero♦

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

   ♣♠AeroAceTV♠♣

   "Why, hello viewers." It wasn't Minhee nor was it Tae Joon holding the camera, it was their Manager, Hae Do. "So, anyways, if you're wondering why I'm here, it's because the girls are happily being blindfolded." He grinned. "To explain things in easily, the maknae wanted to play a game so much so we decided to play one. We're playing the pepero game." He spun around. "Blind-folded." He said seriously. 

"Haha, so, let's see what they're doing." Hae Do smiled and pointed the camera at eight girls. Each were partnered up;

Minhee & Jooyeon | Tae Joon & Jihyun | Yewon & Min Young | Sungsin & Nanie

"Haha, eonni, is this your face?" Jooyeon laughed, touching Minhee's mouth, nose,  cheeks, etc. "Stop. Dude -, Jooyeon." Minhee said sternly. "Ne." Jooyeon put her hands down.

"Dude, what happens if we kiss?" Tae Joon asked. "Eonni, please, please, do not discuss this right now. I-I just can't, bear the thought of it," Jihyun sighed. "But-" Jihyun interruppted with a 'sshh'.

"Eonni, how about I just hold with my teeth while you bite?" Yewon suggested. "... Uh, I don't think I'll know how far I go, though." Min Young replied.

"Omo! Blind-folded? This so fun!" Sungsin squealed and spun around, she then bumped into Min Young. "Oops, wait, who's this?" She started touching Min Young's face. "... Jooyeon?" Sungsin asked. "Andwae, Min Young." Min Young stated, "whoever this is." She shrugged and turned. Sungsin turned to and the manager directed her back to her spot. "I feel odded out by this..." Nanie mumbled.

"Who requested this blind-folded?" Jooyeon questioned. "... I did." Yewon whispered. "Who's talking?" Jooyeon asked, moving her head around to the sound of the voice. "Yewon." Yewon answered. Jooyeon nodded. The manager placed the camera on the stand.

"Araesso, okay so here are rules for this 'blind-folded' version of Pepero. First, I'll explain the prize." Hae Do stated.

"Okay, the first couple that wins, goes home early today and gets the day off tomorrow. The second couple gets to go home early, an hour after the first couple though, however you get half the day off tomorrow. You can choose to train first then have half the day or have the half day first then train. Since your training time ends at eleven p.m., the third placers stay here until eight-thirty p.m.. And the last placers, you y losers, stay here the whole day and tomorrow you come in and help me clean for the first two hours." He said serious-like.

"Aw, what Oppa?" The girls whined. "Sh!" Hae Do said. "He got serious quick," Jihyun mumbled. "So, it's what time... One-fourty-six pm, so first placers get to leave early and have the day to themselves after they win and tomorrow too.  So now the rules, just like the normal pepero game; just chew and which ever has the shortest under sixty seconds wins. But I'm gonna make it thirty since I feel a little mean today." He shrugged.

"So, thirty seconds, everybody understand?" He asked passing out the pocky stick. "Ne." The girls said in unison. 

"Thirty seconds on the clock, and... START!" The girls started fidgeting, feeling each others faces. Minhee and Jooyeon seemed like they wanted to win badly and kept on biting and biting, but was carefully not to touch each other's lip. 

Tae Joon and Jihyun couldn't handle it kept laughing, "Omo, dude, I feel so awkward." Tae Joon laughed, almost dropping the pocky out of . "I know! So focus eonni," Jihyun held her laugh in. Jihyun held onto her older friend's shoulder and tried biting the pocky, but Tae Joon kept cringing. "I-I can't do it," She giggled.

Yewon held the pocky in place with her teeth and Min Young tried biting in one whole, "Ow, it's poking my neck." Min Young muttered. "That's what she said ~" Jihyun chuckled. "Yah! I'm gonna laugh," Min Young hit Jihyun's shoulder. Min Young ended up biting the pocky stick in one bite, so there was like 3/4 left.

"Okay, Sungsin, you have the pocky stick right?" Nanie made sure. "Mm-hmm." sungsin nodded. "Hold still and I'll do the biting." Nanie said. Nanie tried biting it but she was biting air. She couldn't find the pocky stick anywhere until it hit her nose. 

 

"Five.. Four.. Three.. Two.. One! Drop your pockys onto your hand!" Hae Do shouted and the girls obeyed. "Blindfolds off," He ordered. The girls took it off and looked at him. "Now, I shall go check. Everybody else turn around and hide your pocky stick besides Minhee and Jooyeon, you'll hide each time a couple's pocky stick is being shown. Well, your pocky only, just turn your back." 

Everybody turned besides Minhee and Jooyeon. He looked at theirs and wrote down the measurement. It was like almost 3/4's, only because they took little nibbles. "Tae Joon and Jihyun!" The two turned. 

"Annyeong, Oppa~" They waved in unison. "Yah! Is this funny to you?" Hae Do shouted pointing the clipboard at the two. "... Yes?" Jihyun frowned in confusion. "Isn't this only a game," Tae Joon answered.

"G-Game!? Are you joking with me!? This is helping with your variety skills! You have to be funny! Does my face tell you that I'm JOKING!?" He shouted louder. "Yes." Jihyun and Tae Joon nodded at the same time. "Michin (crazy)... Yah-"

"Oh, Oppa, stop joking around and check our pocky stick." Jihyun playfully hit him. "Mwo? You just made me angr-"

"We're not joking, check it now, or I'll break your bones, Oppa." Tae Joon said in a serious voice. "Ah, ne, ne. Lee Joonie," He lowered is voice. He was scared of his precious body breaking, that's why he immediately became nicer. "What have you guys been doing?" He asked, writing down the measurement. "Laughing, this will all go down wrong if we had touched our lips or bit farther," Jihyun nodded her head. 

"Do you seriously want to help me clean?" He questioned. "I don't care, as long as I don't clean the cobwebs." Tae Joon shrugged. Hae Do ruffled his hair, "Never mind."

Tae Joon's and Jihyun's had at least only one bit off both ends. 

"Yewon and Min Young!" He called, the two turned. "You guys better have have done better than the two idiots here," He glared at Tae Joon and Jihyun. "... Are you PMSing, Oppa?" Min Young asked out of curiosity. "Wh-What?" He asked.

"Ne, are you? I mean you seem kind of pissed today," Yewon tapped her chin. "No, I am not PMSing! What makes you think that??" He questioned. "I just told you, you seem mad. And you yelled at Tae Joon and Jihyun for no reason," Min Young shrugged. "No I'm not, just let me see your pocky!" He grumbled. 

Yewon handed it to him and he measured it. "Kay, good," He nodded and moved onto the last couple. "Nanie and Sungsin." The two turned.

"Let's see," the two handed him the pocky stick obeidently. After he measured it, he went back to his seat and looked at the calculations for a good five minutes.

"Okay, for the last place winners," He sighed. "The idiot team," he pointed at Tae Joon and Jihyun. "YAY- Wait, what?" The two stopped clapping. "No need to explain," He shrugged.

"Then, third place; Minhee and Jooyeon. But since I'll be nice, before anybody thinks I'm PMSing, I'll let you guys leave at four today." Hae Do explained to Minhee and Jooyeon. "Ah, jinjja!?" Jooyeon smiled. He nodded. "Ne, kamsamnida, Oppa!" Jooyeon and Minhee bowed. 

"Now first place, it's either YeYoung or SungNie." He chuckled to himself at the 'OTP' name he created. "Wait, they get couple names, what's our?" Jooyeon asked. "MinYeon and TaeHyun," He answered. "Happy, now fans can finally make all the fanfictions they want and not have to think so hard about an OTP name." Hae Do explained.

"Now, the winner is..." He paused. "A tie."

"Mwo??" The two teams questioned. "Battle it out with a rock, paper, scissors. The oldest leads," Hae Do explained. 

Nanie and Min Young stood in front of each other. "Mianhe, but I'm going to win." The two said in unison. "No, I need this break, eonni." Nanie complained. "Uh-uh, I do." Min Young said.

The two sighed, "Gawi Bawi Bo!" Nanie pulled out rock and so did Min Young. "Gawi Baw Bo!" The two pulled out scissors.

The two kept pulling out the signs, first rock ---> scissors ---> paper ---> scissors ---> rock ---> rock ---> etc., Hae Do got tired and decided to say, "Araesso, araesso! I think you guys set this up, both of the teams go home. Minhee and Jooyeon thirty-minutes after them. TaeHyun team stays here until the rest of the day." He sighed and sat down. 

"Ah, jinjja! Gumawo, Oppa~" The four girls smiled and hugged him. "Annyeong ~ Have fun!" Min Young waved. Sungsin and Yewon stuck their tongues out teasingly while Nanie carried their bags. Except for Min Young's. It was like twenty pounds. Hae Do waved them goodbye as they left.

"Well, it's us again," Tae Joon spoke to the camera as she took it off the stand. Minhee walked up to her, "Shall you watch us dance then?" Minhee asked. Tae Joon nodded the camera up and down. Minhee whispered Jooyeon and Jooyeon nodded. Jihyun sat next to Hae Do and chatted away with him, while Tae Joon video-taped Minhee and Jooyeon dance to Gone Not Around Any Longer by SISTAR19.

 

After they were done, the three people clapped. "Kamsamnida, now then. That was the end of AeroAce TV ~ Hope you could see our - TaeHyun's punishment tomorrow ~ " Jooyeon held the camera and smiled at it. she winked. "Saranghae!" She gave an air kiss and shut the camera off.

----

Author'sNote☺;

Day 2; Co-Author still hasn't replied to my sadness of missing her (ToT)

Anyways, did you enjoy this chapter? Keke~ Anyways, since I'll be away in Nevada for a few days, and I might not

bring my laptop and my phone could access the internet, but I hate doing source codes to get the fonts I want T^T

so I'll ask the co-author, if she pops up, to update for me ^~^

Btw, if you're wondering why some sentences are in blue it means their speaking English ~

Anyways, enjoy this chapter subbies ~ ^.^