♦oo7. Advertising; Part Two - Team B

☆AeroAce☆ || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group || STORY STARTING {PLUS REVAMPING}

 

 

 

 

  Chapter 7

 

Advertising; Part Two - Team B 

 


 Min Young skipped ahead of everybody else leading them to the bus stop. "Daewoo Bus stop!" Min Young pointed at the sign. "The school's in Phyongyang, is it gonna take us there?" Jooyeon questioned. "Yeah, we'll just ask the bus guy." Min Young nodded. "She knows what she's doing," Jihyun added. When the bus arrived, the girls got on. There was barely anybody on the bus, four or five highschoolers but that's it. 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, ajusshi," Jooyeon bowed. The bus driver looked at the girls and camera crew. "We didn't bring bus fare on accident because we forgot, so is there anyway you'd let us ride without having to pay?" Jooyeon asked. He thought for a second, "Could you guys dance?" He asked. "Ne!" The girls nodded.
 
"I'll let you ride if you do a small dance from my favorite group," He smiled. "Which group?" Tae Joon asked. "Girls' Day."
 
"Which dance from them?" Min Young asked. 
 
"From Expectation, the suspenders dance." He smiled. "Ah...." Jooyeon nodded. The girls formed a square, Jooyeon and Tae Joon in the back and Min Young and Jihyun in the front. 
The girls pretended they had suspender on and danced to it with Jihyun singing. Doing the dance caused the bus driver to turn red. "K-Kamsamnida," He stuttered, laughing a little covering his face. "You guys can ride, now where too?" He asked. "Daejin Boys' Highschool!" The girls answered. "Kamsamnida ~" They bowed. Before they sat down, the ajusshi asked, "May I ask who you guys are?" 
 
"Ah, annyeonghaesayo! A-C-E! We are AeroAce! SM Entertainment's upcoming girlgroup!" The girls bowed. "Oh! From SM Entertainment? Waa~~ SM always has the best visuals," He nodded and started to start the engine. The girls sat down and was tapped on the shoulder by the high schoolers. They turned and waved at them. "Annyeonghaesayo ~" 
 
"Annyeonghaesayo, I'm Kyung Min," the guy said. "These are my friends, Hyun Joo, Ji Soo, Jung Hae and Min Ah," Kyung Min introduced. "Hi! I'm Jihyun," Jihyun waved.
 
"I'm Jooyeon," Jooyeon smiled.
 
"I'm Min Young,"
 
Min Young was nudging Tae Joon who didn't notice a thing since she was listening to music, "Bwoyah? How do you have you phone with you?" Min Young asked. "Huh? Oh, I forgot it was in my back pocket," Tae Joon smiled. "Suurree," Min Young rolled her eyes. "Anyways, introduce yourself." Min Young said.
 
"To who?" Tae Joon asked. 
 
"Them?" Min Young pointed to the highschoolers. 
 
"Ah, annyeonghaesayo, I'm Tae Joon." Tae Joon nodded.
 
"Waa~~ I heard you guys are from SM, are you guys trainees?" The girl, Min Ah asked. "Ne, but not in two weeks." Jooyeon asked. "I've always wanted to be an idol and debut someday. But no, we're always home studying." Min Ah sighed. "Well, it's not too late. You guys can always get accepted now with your talent and debut when you're like nineteen or early twenties," Min Young answered.
 
"Is trainee life hard?" Kyung Min asked. "Not really if you think positively," Tae Joon answered. "By the way, what's your stage names?" the other guy, Hyun Joo asked.
 
"Kangyeon," Jooyeon answered. "Mint," Min Young answered. "Chunmi," Jihyun smiled. "Ace," Tae Joon answered. 
 
"You guys are really pretty," Ji Soo complimented. "Kamsamnida," The girls smiled. "You guys are debuting in two weeks?" Jung Hae asked.
 
"Yup!"
 
"We'll be sure to watch your debut stage!" Jung Hae said. "But is there anyway for us to get to know you guys more?" Kyung Min asked. 
 
"You can watch us and the rest of the group on Youtube every Friday and Saturday night at eight. AeroAce TV!" Tae Joon explained. 
 
"How many members do you guys have?" Ji Soo asked.
 
"Eight."
 
"I can't believe I'm meeting an upcoming idol," Min Ah smiled. "I don't think anybody in our school knows about you guys yet," Hyun Joo said. 
 
"That's because SM likes to keep things a secret and that's why we're advertising ourselves right now," Jihyun chuckled. "So yeah," Min Young shuffled through Jooyeon's bag. "I guess these are flyers that the PD stuffed in here while we trained, but here you guys can follow us on our official fansite, our Twitters, our Instagram, -well only two members have an Instagram- and watch us live or so on Youtube. All the informations on there," Min Young handed it to them.
 
"Girls, we're here." The PD-nim said. "Ne," They stood up. "Aw, you guys have to go," Kyung Min pouted. "But we're glad to meet you, you guys seem like really fun people, laid-back and all," Jung Hae smiled. "Ne, gumawo. Support us on our upcoming debut," Jooyeon bowed. "We will!"
 
"And don't give up on your dream, Min Ah," Jihyun told Min Ah. "Before you go, what's your fanclub name?" Hyun Joo asked. "Jokers ~ " Tae Joon answered. "Wait, let me see your flyer really quick, Kyung Min." Tae Joon said. Kyung Min handed it to her and she took a pen out of her high tops. "Jinjja? Why are we just finding things you were suppose to have in your bag now on you?" Jooyeon asked.
 
"I didn't know I had them 'til now," Tae Joon chuckled as she wrote something down on his paper. She handed it back to him, "I like you guys. Hope we can become best friends," Tae Joon smiled and bowed. Kyung Min looked down at the paper, "J-Jinjja? All five of us can use this...?" Kyung Min asked, surprised.
 
"Ne, hope I could be best friends with you guys," She waved. "Gumawo," He nodded.
 
"Well, thanks for the ride, ajusshi! Hope you support us on our upcoming debut!" Jooyeon bowed. "I will," He smiled and took the flyer when Min Young handed it to him.  
 
"So, what'd you right on the paper?" Jooyeon asked. "My phone number." Tae Joon smiled. Min Young flicked her Tae Joon's forehead, "Ow- Wae??" 
 
"Why you giving numbers away?" Min Young asked. 
 
"It's good to make friends, eonni," Tae Joon put her arm over Min Young's shoulder. "You should try it," She chuckled walking into the high school. "I do make friends!" Min Young stated.
 
The four walked into the office where the teachers and principals were and explained why they were there and everything. "Ne, ne, please go to the auditorium and get ready there as we call all the boys out," He nodded. The girls nodded and went to auditorium. 
 
"Hey, before we showcase our talents, how about we doing something as a group?" Jihyun suggested. "Song? We've practiced practically every Kpop dance out there," Min Young answered.
 
"How about... Jeon Won Diary?" Tae Joon said. "Uh... No?" Jooyeon said. Tae Joon scrolled throught the songs on her phone, "Teen Top's To You?"
 
"We should do that," Min Young said. "Okay, we'll do that, what about a dance together after that?" Jooyeon asked. "Poison!" Jihyun shouted. "Araesso, we got it down." Jooyeon nodded.
 
"Hello, boys, the boys that are here today are lucky, the ones that skipped school... Not so much, but here are the girls from SM Entertainment, an upcoming girl group AeroAce!" The principal spoke through the microphone. Before the girls, on the monitor in the background was showing their video teaser;
 
The boys awed at the teaser of the girls. Then the screening pulled up, there stood four girls. (Jihyun - Yu Ji // Min Young - Mi U// Tae Joon - A Ri// Jooyeon - Doo Ri)
 
All the boys started cheering like crazy. When the girls were done, Jooyeon took the microphone and bowed, "Annyeonghaesayo, A-C-E! We're AeroAce, SM Entertainment's upcoming girl group!" They bowed. "Did you guys like that?" Jihyun asked. 
 
"WHOOO~~" The boys shouted.
 
"Uh, I'm Visual of AeroAce, Kangyeon," Jooyeon panted from getting tired of the dance. "I'm the Lead Vocalist of AeroAce, Chunmi," Jihyun clapped her hands and bowed. "I'm the co-choreographer of AeroAce, Mint," Min Young bowed. "Hello! I'm the main rapper of AeroAce, Ace imnida!" Tae Joon smiled widely. 
 
All the boys nodded, waiting for more shows and happiness given to them from the girls since they rarely see girls.
 
All the girls got ready into their positions for Poison. Luckily all the girls were wearing shorts just to fit their y image(Same person for the girls);
All the boys went wild and crazy for the girls. Cheering for them non-stop. When the girls were done, they went backstage, "Waa~ Weren't the girls wonderful? Now the girls will individually showcase their skills," The principal said and the boys applauded.
 
Jooyeon stood in the middle of the stage and waited for the music to turn on;
 
Jooyeon's rap built up the crowd and ended it, she bowed before going in. Then Min Young came out (Min Young - MiU);
The boys started cheering a lot. "Lot of Hyuna fanboys," Jooyeon spectated. "Or they're starting to have a crush on Min Young," Tae Joon shrugged.
 
"Or, their hormones are messing with them," Jihyun stated. 
Then it was Tae Joon's turn, she got up there and waited for the music;
Tae Joon finished cleanly and bowed and went inside, then Jihyun came out.
Jihyun bowed as all the girls came out and bowed. "Our time here is done, showing you guys our individual skills," Jooyeon said. "We had fun," Min Young nodded. "So there is a poll both on the side you see there, the other half of our group will maybe come here later in the day and show you their skills and group skills. We are Team B, you guys can vote for whichever team did better, Team A or Team B." Tae Joon explained. "So we hope you guys like our performance and cheer us on in our upcoming debut in two weeks!" Jihyun said brightly.
 
All the boys cheered, "Ne, we have to go now," Jooyeon pouted. "Hope to see you guys next time!" Min Young bowed. "Ne, we are AeroAce! Please support us in our upcoming debut!" They all bowed and said. The boys replied with a 'yes' and the girls slowly left the stage.
 
--
"So what're you gonna do now?" the PD asked Hae Do. "What do you mean?" He asked, driving. "Like in your current freetime," 
 
The PD was recording Hae Do. Hae Do drove into a parking lot and parked there. He took his laptop out and typed in the search bar, "Gifts for women".
 
Hae Do looked into the camera and laughed, "Sshh," The PD nodded and the camera moved up and down. "You like someone?" The PD asked.
 
"Yup, in my late twenties and forever alone." He pouted. "Add the CG of crying tears later when you edit this okay?" Hae Do requested. The PD nodded again.
---
 
All the girls advertised themselves from various schools and on the streets, passing flyers out, singing, doing impersonations, rapping, dancing, etc. Finally the girls walked home and sat on the bench in front of the company. The Production crew sat there still recording the girls. 
 
Yewon and Sungsin were so tired, they fell asleep on the bench. Minhee and Min Young yawned a bunch of times. Tae Joon was listening to music and texting. Jihyun and Jooyeon played Rock, Paper, Scissors. Nanie also fell asleep.
 
"Are you girls thirsty, hungry or anything?" The PD asked the ones who were awake. "Ne..." They said, tired. "After all those sweet food you guys bought and ate, you're still hungry?" The PD questioned.
 
"Ne! We're growing girls and we're working hard. We're hungry 24/7." Minhee stated, rubbing her stomach. "Well, you're the only old one," Jooyeon teased. 
 
"So are you, eonni." Min Young smiled. Jooyeon turned her smile to a straight line and glared at her. "Like Daehyun Oppa! We're always hungry ~" Jihyun stated. 
 
"Araesso, for now, we'll pass out bubble tea for each of you, the others will wake up later to drink it." The PD stated and passed out the Bubble Tea. "Kamsamnida," The girls smiled.
 
"Yah, Lee Joon," Minhee called, nudging Tae Joon. "Hmm?" She took an ear bud off, "Here, the PD team gave it to us," She handed Tae Joon the drink.
 
"Ah, kamsamnida," She gave a small bow. "Now, here's the catch. If you guys want to eat, you'll have to answer several questions about your sunbaes. Each answer you get right, you get to eat. Each you get wrong, we eat." He explained.
 
"Jinjja?" Jihyun said, right as she finished sipping and the drink almost came out of . She covered and laughed. "Eww! Jihyun-ah!" Jooyeon laughed, scooting away.
 
"Oh my god, dude," Minhee laughed. All the girls started laughing at Jihyun's accidental action. "Take your time, no one's going to steal what you're gonna say," Tae Joon teased.
 
The PD handed her a napkin, she wiped with it. "I thought I swallowed it when I opened my mouth," Jihyun laughed. "Yah! Stop laughing, you guys are the worse eonnis ever," Jihyun stated.
 
"Mianhe, it was just so funny!" Min Young laughed.
 
After the girls finished laughing, the PD went on, "Fruits, rice, fish and sausages are for you, if you win all the questions. If you lose a question, we eat it, kay?"
 
"Ne!"
 
"First question; is about Super Junior. Super Junior debuted in which year, month and day?" He asked.
 
All the girls thought, "Oh! November 6th 2005!" Min Young stated. "... Correct!" The PD said. "Now, choose any you want to feed to you and the members," The PD stated. "For Yewon, Sungsin, and Nanie too?" Min Young asked.
 
"Ani, we'll save some for them later." He said. "Fruits ~" Min Young said. "Kay, they'll start cutting it." The PD nodded.
 
"In these seven photos, please place them from the beginning era to the current era for Lil Wayne!" The PD smiled.
 
"Bwoyah? He looks the same in everything ever since he became a rapper!" Tae Joon stated. "I know, you can't even tell when he's fifteen or whatever," the girls complained. "He's like a smaller version of Jay-Z," Min Young said. "Jay-Z? Not even close, it's like Justin Bieber, but tattooed." Minhee said. "Andwae, Justin is tattooed up already, and anyways, no, he looks the same all the time," Jihyun said. "High all the time too," Tae Joon muttered.
 
"Haha, I'm joking. Lee Soon-Kyu!" He flipped around seven photos. "Sunny eonni? She's forever young, this will be hard." Jooyeon mumbled.
 girls+generation+sunny.jpgimankikuk-blogspot-com_profil_sunny_snsdnormal_snsd-804-sunny.jpgthe-boys-sunny-teaser.jpgSunny+GirlsGenerationTheBoysMrT.jpgSNSD-girls-generation-sunny-flower-powertumblr_mam3nbgWXG1rac8owo1_500.jpg
 
"Now, put it in order." 
 
"Uh... The first on is correct," Minhee said. "The second one switched with the third one," Jooyeon said and the PD flipped it around. "Mr. Taxi era after the third one," Jihyun said. "The Boys Era after," 
 
"Dammnit, really? You had to put the Japanese era so close together?" Tae Joon complained. "Flower Power then All My Love Is For You-"
 
"No, Tae Joon, it's All My Love Is For you then Flower Power," Min Young said. "Jinjja?" She blinked. She shrugged. "are you guys sure? Check again and make sure," The PD said. 
 
"Ne, it's all correct," The girls answered. "..... Mianhe...." The PD said, "Aww-"
 
"Mianhe, PD crew," The PD turned and said to them. "Ah, jinjja? We won again," Jihyun smiled. 
 
"Next, who's birthday is this March 24, 1984?" 
 
"PARK BOM EONNI!" Tae Joon shouted when it reached her head. "Ne." The PD said. "I feel like we're not going to eat," He mumbled. The girls giggled.
 
"Next, name all the idols in the industry with one letter stagename," 
 
"N Oppa!" Jooyeon said. "L Oppa!" Jihyun answered. "V Dongsaeng~" Minhee smiled. "Uh....." Min Young and Tae Joon looked at each other. "K & Y sunbaes!" Min Young and Tae Joon shouted. "Are they actual idols...?" Jooyeon asked.
 
"Ne, you guys got all of them, correct!" The PD nodded.
 
"Last question and if you get it right, you win." The PD said, "and this is about your sunbae you should probably get this correct." 
 
"Okay, what is the longest record for Sorry Sorry to stay on the music charts in Taiwan?" 
 
"Oh! I watched an episode where Wonder Girls & SuJu sunbaes talked about this, what is it...?" Min Young snapped her fingers.
 
"Oh yeah! Eight months!" Jihyun said. "Say thirty-two weeks," Jooyeon said. "You guys sound like Heechul when he said it," Minhee blinked.
 
"Ne! Thirty-two weeks or eight months is the longest record for Sorry Sorry to stay on the one of the music charts in Taiwan." The PD said and died on the inside. "Here's your food girls," The crew started handing it to the girls.
 
"Ne, kamsamnida," they bowed. Minhee and Jihyun woke up the girls for them to eat and Jooyeon and Tae Joon fed the PD crew because they felt bad for them.
 
"Kamsamnida," the crew said back. 
 
>>>
 
"Ne, so I hope you guys had a fun watching us do quirky things or whatever and see our talents." Minhee said. "Yep! So be sure to watch us on our YouTube channel and support us on our upcoming debut in a week and a half!" Tae Joon clapped her hands.
 
"Oh and the results of which team one will be annouced on Friday! Where you'll see either Team A or Team B recieved the punishment or kkogi." Jooyein explained. 
 
"Bye ~ We Are AeroAce!" They bowed. 
 
 幽玄A \ N
 So yeah... I cut out all of the whole school idea and what not :D But the AeroAce TV will be up in a few hours since I'm going to regristration and seeing my friends again! ^O^ I miss my group c:
Now, I'll leave Sorry Sorry note; 
tumblr_lkodlflccq1qjekjeo1_500.gif