Star Dust

A Starlight Song
*This is how it all Started........
 
                   4 years ago....
 
                    Gongchan is a simple young boy belonging to a middle class family. His life is very simple. He's an only child of a bank teller and a housewife. He goes to school, had some fun, go back home, tell what happened in school to his parents while having dinner, laughing, chatting, eating, sleeping, and a day's over for him. That's how simple his life is, until he meets the person who'll change it all, Jung Jinyoung.
Gongchan. The cute, intelligent, and emotional main character of the story.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
             Jinyoung is from a very rich family. He is the heir to a big corporation owned by his dad. He has a younger sister, Dasom. He seldom goes out of their mansion that's why he has no friends. Dasom is still very young to play with during this time. At a very young age, Jinyoung is being forced to understand different things about business. These things are being taught to him by his personal tutor, the kind and funny Mr. Shindong. He hasn't gone to a school. His life seems to be shaped already according to his father's plans. He doesn't have the ability to fight against his dad. As he grew older he succumbed to the fact that his life will be nothing less or more than what his father wants...., until one night, he decided to sneak out of their mansion.
 
Jinyoung. The Handsome, Mysterious, and Charismatic leading character in the story.
............................
 
............................
 
           It was friday afternoon and Gongchan came back home from school.
          
           "Umma! I'm home!" he uttered while removing his shoes.
 
          His mother did not respond immediately.
      
          "Umma!? Are you there??" he asked as he slowly entered the livng room. His mother came out of the kitchen door, a hint of sadness on her face was obvious.
 
          "Are you alright umma?" asked Chansik. His mom is a very happy person. It pains him to see his mom so sad. "What happened? Is something wrong?"
 
         "How's school son?" His mom sat down on the sofa. "I hate to say this but your cat Cali died this noon while your not around." His mom grabbed him from his nape and hugged him tightly.
 
         Cali is Chansik's cat ever since he was three. The cat died of old age. However, it is still very painful to let go someone, even an animal, you really love and used to be with. Chansik cried on his mother's shoulder. It was probably the saddest day in Gongchan's life.
 
.................................
.................................
 
         Jinyoung wiped his tears with his blanket. The shining light of  the moon and  the stars danced on the glass of his room's windows. He had a tough day. His father came back home this morning. It is very seldom that his father goes home that's why jinyoung always tries to make the full out of it. He asked his father to go with him to the zoo and the carnival in town. Unfortunately, he pushed too much. His father got fired up due to pressure at the company that's why he shouted at Jinyoung. That was the first time he did that to Jinyoung. Jinyoung got really hurt.
 
         
             He got up from his bed. His face flushed with anger. He put on his pants and shirt and shoes slowly and quietly. Their house is full of alarms in case there's a burglar, in addition to that, there are also several CCTV cameras around. However, no one has a complete knowledge of the whereabouts in their house like the homebuddy, Jinyoung. He knows a way out without being caught on alarms or cameras. 
 
             He quietly walked down the stairs, onto the kitchen, then to a huge lounge, until he reached the back wall of heir mansion. He can basically climb it leading him outside of the huge containment of his life, his own house. Of course, he did. The bright night made his milky white skin glow.
 
            He doesn't really know where he wants to go.
................................
................................
................................
 
 
           Jinyoung passed by several stores, houses, and other kinds of establishments as he searched for somewhere to calm his mind. There is a river separating their town from the other one, he decided to go there. A huge bridge was built to be able to cross from one town to another. He haven't seen it closely before that's why he became excited to go there. He also thought about resting under the bridge near the edge of the water.
 
         As he came nearer under the bridge, he heard sobs coming from that direction. His hair raised, imagining that there's a ghost there. However, he managed to gain courage to continue walking. He saw a boy of the same age sitting down on the grassy lawn near the riverside under the bridge. The boy was sobbing. Near him is a pile of soil which looks like a small grave with a flower and a cross made out of stick on it.
 
        Jinyoung approached the boy.
 
       "Hello. Are you ok?"
 
       Gongchan stared in disbelief at Jinyoung. He jumped to his feet.
 
       "Oh my god! Who are you!!?? You scared me!" cried Gongchan.
 
        "I'm so sorry. I just heard you crying and just wanted to ask if you're okay. I'm really sorry." Jinyoung aplogized, he doesn't really know how to deal with people, especially strangers.
 
            Gongchan sat down on the lawn again and let out a huge breathe of air. "I thought you were a ghost when i saw you." He clasped his chest. 'I almost died of heart attack."
 
           Jinyoung sat down on the lawn as well, Cali's grave is between the two.
 
              "I'm really sorry." Jinyoung lowered his head. He is very ashamed of what he did.
 
           "Don't worry it's fine. My name is Gongchan by the way, what's your name?" Gongchan smiled at Jinyoung. The evening brightness allowed Jinyoung to see Gongchan's sweet and genuine smile.
 
             "Oh, my name i-i-is Jinyoung. Nice to meet you."
 
             "Hi Jinyoung, nice to meet you too. You wanna know why i was crying when you came?"
 
             "Yes." Jinyoung said in a low tone. He looked at Gongchan. "I guess it's because of this grave?"
 
                   "You're right. I lost my pet cat this afternoon. I wasn't even able to see him before he died because i was in school." Gongchan said in a very sad tone.
 
                   "I'm so sorry to hear that." 
 
                   For the first time in his life, Jinyoung felt really comfortable taling to a person. There's something about this person that draws him into knowing about him more. Maybe he just wants to befriend Goongchan. He wants to have a friend, that's all.
 
                    Few hours passed and the two of them just sat there and talked about each other's life. It's almost 3 am.
 
                   "I think i have to go now." Jinyoung said.
 
                  "Yeah, i think i need to go home as well. My mom would scold me if she knew i went out very late." 
 
                  The two got up and fixed themselves. Gongchan bade goodbye to Cali. He seems to have recovered a bit from the cat's death. 
 
                  "Gongchan, i have a favor to ask you." said Jinyoung.
 
                 "What is it?" Gongchan asked curiously while they walk through the streets.
 
                 "First, can i just call you Channie?"
 
                  Gongchan paused for a moment. "No one called me that before, but it's okay, no problem." He flashed he smile again, Jinyoung felt his heart thudded.
 
                  "Thanks Channie. One more thing....." Jinyoung asked as he lowered his head.
 
                  "Oh, what is it this time?"
 
                   "Do you think we can meet here every friday night?" Jinyoung blushed but Channie didn't see it because it was dark.
 
                   A smile gradually formed on Gongchan's face. "OF COURSE! That would be fun. Just make sure you're not gonna get caught. Hahaha."
 
                 Jinyoung smiled back at Channie. His encounter with his first and new friend made all his worries about earlier day's events go away.
 
                "Thank you so much Channie!"
 
                The two of them separated ways and bade goodbye to one another. They both felt great happiness on their way back home.
 
.........................
.........................
 
                 For almost two years, the two always meet under the bridge every friday night. They became really close to one another. They became very "ATTACHED" to one another. And the one night that they will remember the most............................................................
 
                      
                        The two lied down on the grassy lawn and stared at the stars on the evening sky. The air is cool, crickets are tearing the silence of the night, and the moon shines brightly with the stars.
 
                        Without admitting to theirselves, the two grew very accustomed to one another already. They actually like each other already but no one dares confess because both of them are afraid of rejection.
 
                        "Hey Jinyoung, look at that bright star near the moon." Gongchan pointed at the sky.
 
                        "Whoaah.... it's beautiful Channie." Jinyoung looked at the other guy. They are now looking at each other's eyes.
 
                        "I have an idea, let's name that star! Let's make it our star as a symbol of our friendship." Gongchan exclaimed.
 
                        "Great idea! Ahmmmmm...... what should we name it?" Both of them stared at the star glittering against the dark sky.
 
                        "I don't know....." Gongchan said, looking at Jinyoung's beautiful face.
 
                         Jinyoung stared at Channie. "I know now what to call it." He grinned. "Let's name it, the 'JinChan Star'!"
 
                         The two looked at each other again and they both laughed and smiled.
     
                         "That's awesome!!!" Channie exclaimed.
 
                        They stopped laughing. Silence fell between the two of them as their eyes met. They've been meeting in this place for almost two years already yet thet haven't done something like this before.
 
                                   Jinyoung reached out Gongchan's face and pulled it against his, their faces only inches away. The two started kissing each other. Gongchan felt the softness of Jinyoung's lips pressing against his. The kiss was very slow, passionate, and sweet. As if all of their kept emotions had been poured in that kiss. They didn't want to stop. The whole surroundings froze while the two lock their lips together.
                 
                                   The two gasped for air.
 
                                   They stared into each other's eyes.
 
                                   "I love you, Jinyoung." Gongchan whispered.
 
                                   "I love you too, Channie." Jinyoung pulled Gongchan's face again and pressed their lips together again.
 
                                   That was the best night for the two of them. Until.......................................
 
 

                               

 

                               (After several weeks)

 

                               Gongchan is holding a picnic basket as he made his way to the river. The chilly weather forced him to wear a jacket. He prepared food for Jinyoung as usual.

 

                              He found that their meeting place is still empty.

                            'Ohw, I came first! I'll have time to set the food.'

                              Gongchan finished the preparations already yet Jinyoung is still not around.

                             "Where are you Jinyoung?" Gngchan asked in the empty silence of the dark evening. There was no star around and the moon was hidden by the clouds.

                             He waited until he fell asleep on the lawn already, but when he woke up, Jinyoung is still not around.

                           After this incident, every friday night, he still went to their meeting place hoping to find Jinyoung waiting there but it never happened. 

                            This made the bright and bubbly Gongchan gloomy and serious most of the time. He managed to find Jinyoung's address, but when he got to his mansion it was already abandoned.

                            Until one day.......... at the start of the class.................

 

.................................

.................................

.................................

                            The students raced to the third floor. There was a huge fight according the hearsays. Gongchan along with Jiyeon went up as well.

                           "Such delinquents! It's only the start of the school year yet they're fighting already." Jiyeon exclaimed as they pushed their way through the crowd of students.

                          "Let's see who's fighting." Gongchan said.

                          The students yells were really loud as if they're enjoying the fight. After few seconds the two managed to be near the front line of the students.

                           "Isn't he the transfer student??!?" Jiyeon exclaimed.

                          Gongchan's eyes grew larger. The whole surrounding was liberated from noise and the whole world stopped. He couldn't believe what he's seeing. 

                          It's Jinyoung, no doubt, fighting with five boys all by himself. His lips are wounded. Blood started dripping from his nose and his left cheek was bruised. 

                          He felt dizzy and immediately left the scene leaving Jiyeon very confused behind.

                         Gongchan climb up to the rooftop.

                        "It wasn't him! It wasn't him! It wasn't him! It wasn't him! It wasn't him! It wasn't him! It wasn't him! It wasn't him! It wasn't him! It wasn't HIIIIIIIIMMMM!!!!!"

                        Tears soaked his eyes, for two years, he longed for Jinyoung's presence, he never thought that he would see him again. But he never thought also that he would see him in this state.

                       "He's not the Jinyoung I used to love anymore. He has changed........."

 




I'm really sorry for the very very late update,,,, i've been very busy with school that's why i only updated now.... i hope you will still continue to read my story......  

huhuhuhuhu,, *sobs*  

thank you for subscribing and commenting,,,, :D

This is the background of the story,, next chapter will be about why Jinyoung suddenly disappeared from gongchan's life,, watch out for it,, i promise to update more often... hehehehe :D