Starfall

A Starlight Song

                        "PLEASE, it wasn't his fault! I saw everything. Please give him another chance." Gongchan pleaded. His eyes were teary as these words came out of his mouth. 

                       "The board and I will have a meeting regarding Jinyoung's case. I'll do everything to make him stay." Mr. Yesung replied, his face filled with worries. He hugged Gongchan before leaving for the meeting.

                        "Thank you teacher." Gongchan replied, sobbing.

                          The meeting had begun.


                        Gongchan patiently waited outside the meeting hall. He was sitting near the door, unable to diminish the sadness on his face. He was still thinking about Jinyoung and how he had changed over the past few years. 

                      'What's happening to you Jinyoung hyung? You weren't like this before.'

                     The door opened and interrupted Gongchan's stream of thoughts. He quickly stood up as the school board rushed out the meeting hall. They smiled at him and he bowed down in reply. Mr. Yesung eyed him from the side of the door and gestured for him to come to him.  His face was dead serious as he watched Gongchan walked to his position.

                    Gongchan rushed towards Mr. Yesung's direction. He was agitated and very anxious regarding the results of the meeting.

                      "Teacher, what happened? Is he expelled? Did you give him another chance?" Gongchan held his teacher by his shouldres.

                     Mr. Yesung's face was still dead serious, he looked at the young student in the eye.

                    "He is staying.........

                    Gongchan's eyes grew wide and his mouth shaped into a circle the moment he heard these words from his favorite teacher. This moment was quickly interrupted by the other half of Mr. Yesung's sentence.

                    but... under two conditions."

                  Gongchan became puzzled. 

                   "The board decided to make Jinyoung stay if he won't be involved in another trouble......... and if he would get a passing rate in the all the subjects in the midterm exams........which he never did before." the instructor said firmly.

                 "Are you serious???"

                "Yes I am."

                "But they know he cannot do that. Aigoo!!" Gongchan's face filled with distress.

                Mr. Yesung grabbed his student's shoulders and shook him. "That's where you'll come in." He smiled at the student blissfully, as if he was an angel who brought a good news to him.

                Gongchan became more confused with Mr. Yesung. " Wait sir, I didin't get it."

              "You'll be the one to supervise Jinyoung!" Mr. Yesung exclaimed, his face full of excitement.

               Gongchan did not know how to react with what he heard, except for a puzzled look.

              'I will be supervising hyung?'

             Mr. Yesung shook Gongchan. "Hey kid, I need to go and talk to Jinyoung. Be prepared with your teaching strategies. He would be a tough student. Brace yourself. I know you can do it. Fighting!" He gave Gongchan a tap on the left shoulder and left, a smile still pasted on his face.

               Gongchan just stood there unable to clear his mind.

              'I'm not sure if I can do it. I dont know if i could concentrate near him. How could I possibly teach him without staring at his beautiful eyes? How could I teach him if I would only stare at his face? AHHHHHH............ I don't know how to do this! But i have to, if  I want him to stay in school. Do your best Chansik! Fighting!'

                 He went back home with full determination in his heart, unable to erase the picture of Jinyoung's face in his mind.

 


                KRRRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

               The bell rang signifying that school time is over, well, for most students, except for the two.

               Gongchan fixed his things inside his bag and stayed on his seat as his classmates bade goodbye to him. Mr. Yesung said lately that after a long conversation and argument, Jinyoung agreed to the board's decision and promised to study with Gongchan. Their meeting place would be Gongchan's section's classroom and their call time is after class. He also promised to be there...... on time.

                  Gongchan waited patiently for his hyung to arrive. He reviewed all the notes and lessons he had prepared for their tutorials.

                   'You can do this Chansik! Fighting!' he kept saying to himself, trying to get rid of the nervousness he was experiencing as he waited for Jinyoung's appearance.

                      Two hours had passed and Jinyoung was still nowhere in sight. Gongchan didn't notice that he already fell asleep, tired of endlessly waiting for his "student".

                        "Where are you hyung?" he asked to the thin air in the classroom the moment he woke up from his short slumber. He remembered that Mr. Yesung gave him Jinyoung's contact number and address. He gave his hyung a call, but he wasn't answeringWith a brave heart and determined mind, he decided to leave the school and went to Jinyoung's residence.

 


                                It was already dark when he arrived at Jinyoung's apartment. The door number says "247".

                       'This is it.' he said to himself.

                       He inhaled deeply and let out a huge blow of breath before knocking on the door. He knocked gently at first, but when no one's answering, he knocked harder.

                      "Jinyoung hyung!! Jinyoung hyung!! Are you there?!? Jinyoung Hyung!!??" he yelled.

                     The door swung open, revealing Jinyoung wearing only his boxer shorts and his hair disheveled making it obvious that he just woke up. His eyes barely opened as he looked at Gongchan. His face appear to be very soft as well as his skinny yet y body. Gongchan can't help but stare in amusement.

                     "What's with you? Don't you know I'm sleeping!?" Jinyoung yelled.

                     Gongchan tried not to look at the older boy's body and tried to compose himself.

                    "You-yo-you were supposed to-to-to me-ee-meet me after the class." he replied, he stumbled with his words.

                    "Ahhh..... so you were serious with that? Do you really think I can pass that exam? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You're wasting your time. Go home."

                     Jinyoung was about to close the door but Gongchan slipped his hand through it. 

                   "AWWWWWW!!!" Gongchan cried.

                    Jinyoung swung back open the door and rushed and held Gongchan's finger which gained a slight wound. Gongchan was a bit surprised by how concerned his hyung was. Jinyoung then came back to his senses and let go of Gongchan's fingers feeling obviously awkward with what he did. Gongchan can't help but blush.

                  "Come inside and we'll treat that before you go." Jinyoung said, rushing back into his apartment. Gongchan followed and a smile formed on his face.

                    


                    Jinyoung treated the wound on Gongchan's finger. He still did not put on any clothes except for his boxer shorts. Gongchan was shaking and nervous by the site of his hyung's body.

                  "Hyung, please cooperate with me." Gongchan suddenly blurted out.

                 "Phew......" Jinyoung bowed and shook his head then stared at Gongchan's face. The younger one felt a bit awkward and his face turned red. "Fine, looks like I have no other choice. But I'm gonna tell you this, I'm no good student, neither to the teachers at school, or to you, got it?"

                  Gongchan nodded unconsciously, still glued to his hyung's hypnotizing face.

                 Jinyoung put on his shirt, jeans and jacket. He decided to come with Gongchan to be with him safely until he gets home. Gongchan don't know what to say as they walked, the only thing he had done so far was blush and took glances of Jinyoung's face.

                 Jinyoung broke the silence.

                "Hey Channie,"

                Gongchan's eyes widened, he felt his heart thumped loudly inside his chest, he even stopped walking.

                'That's what you used to call me before. You remember me hyung! I knew it!' he thought to himself, looking at the older boy's eyes as if speaking out loud his thoughts to him.

                "I know Jiyeon is your best friend, is something going on between you two?" Jinyoung asked, he also stopped walking.

                 "N-no, we're only be-best friends!" Gongchan managed to say.

                 Jinyoung looked him in the eye.

                 "Good!" Jinyoung exclaimed. A smile formed on Gongchan's face. "because I think I like her."

                 Gongchan's face turned in a surprised expression. He felt his knee and hands grew limp after hearing what Jinyoung said. Tears almost formed in his eyes.

                 "Good luck with that." that's all Gongchan managed to say with his trembling voice. Jinyoung smiled at him and then looked up the evening sky.

                  Silence grew between them.

                 "I really love stars." said Gongchan in his almost crying tone. "....... especially the "JinChan Star.""

                  They looked at each other. Gongchan smiled bravely at his hyung, the pain he felt inside was tearing him, all he wanted was to lie down on his bed and cry endless tears on his pillow.

                 Jinyoung looked down on his feet, avoiding his dongsaeng's gaze, he felt a teardrop fell down from his eye, hoping that Gongchan did not see it.

 

 

 


There you have it! Chapter 3,, :D I hope that you're loving my story,, please comment anything, if you want to suggest something or you want me to change something in the story.... thanks! please keep reading and please subscribe,, THANK YOU! :D I'll do my best in this story,, :D