Stars Collide

A Starlight Song

                  It's 6 o'clock in the morning.

A cool wind brushed against Gongchan's face as he walks on the empty streets on his way to school. The start of their class is actually 7 am but he wants to come early so that he would be able to have a brief advance study on their today's lessons.

This is his life. School. House. Study. School. House. Study. He never really had a time to have fun and enjoy together with friends. He only sees them when he's at school otherwise he's at home studying.

After few minutes of walking, he finally arrived. There were still no students except for him. He made his way to his classroom and sat on his chair. The scent of the morning breeze was dazzling for him.

'A very good way to start studying'

He brought out his books in his bag onto his desk. He started reading his literature textbook. He flipped the pages over and over but no story seemed to interest him. The atmosphere is exceptionally quite cool and breezy that day. He decided to take a walk outside, near the school garden.

'I can still remember him, 'that guy.'

Gongchan carressed the red flowers on one side of the garden with his fingertips. He likes flowers, especially this one. He sat under a tree on the corner of the garden. he looked up the sky and watch a swarm of birds passed by.

'I want it to get dark, I wanna see the stars again.' he told himself.

He looked at his watch and saw that it's already 6:20.

"I should go back."

He stood up and brushed away the leaves caught on his black pants.

He exited the garden and went to the hallways. He went up the stairs. just as when he was about to turn left, suddenly a running male student bumped with him which caused both of them to fall on their backs.

"AWW!!" the other guy exclaimed.

Gongchan rubbed his to ease the pain of the fall. He did not say anything. He was too surprised and too hurt to utter a word. 

The other guy is red haired and has a very soft and fair skin complexion. He looks like a mannequin who was brought into life. He's a bit shorter than Gongchan. He has sparkles in his eyes and his lips are very red and they have a peculiar shape which make them look very kissable.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't look-"

The other guy stopped in the middle of his sentence. Gongchan's eyes met the other guy's eyes.

'No Not HIM.' Gongchan said to himself.

Gongchan's face blushed and his eyes widened.

The other guy quickly stood up and brushed his clothes.

"Sorry. I'm leaving now." He did not even help Gongchan get up to his feet. He brushed past Gongchan and rushed downstairs, his footsteps echoed through the hallways.

Gongchan stayed frozen for a minute. His face in absolute surprise and disbelief. He got up and fixed himself. He looked towards the direction of the stairs, hoping to see the guy once more. But he was gone. The silnece was suddenly drowned by students arriving and heading to their respective classrooms. 

Gongchan headed back to his classroom with tiny steps. His eyes are far away and he was still  preoccupied by the small incident.

'Ever since high school started, this the first time I got this close to him. To the person I love. To Jung Jinyoung.'

 

                          


                           hehehehe,, sorry for the cliffhanger 1st chapter, it's really like just a glimpse of what's between the two characters. the real excitement begins on the next chapters, i hope that you'll stay tuned for it.. xD thanks!! i will update as frequent as i can,, xD thank you!! xD