Final

Swan Lake...well, Kinda

"Thank god you're not my mother," Nelina mumbled. "What was that?" Rebelah questioned. "Huh? Oh nothing." Nelina walks off to Boemi and MISTA JI now since the party is back up and everybody is twerking again. "So Krisalf is your grandfather?" Boemi says. Nelina rolls her eyes and nods. "Well that's one hot grandfather you have there." Boemi says drooling over Krisalf. "Alright! WHO TOOK MY LIPGLOSS!" MISTA JI says rummaging through her purse. When Chunji sees how angry MISTA JI looks, he runs off to hide from MISTA JI.

The sun is finally rising from all the partying hard and twerking, and that's when magical sparkles start floating around the princess Kyuhyun, and he turns into a swan when the sun is up. "Kyuhyun!" Boemi runs to the swan and picks him up. "Kyu! What happened?!" The Egg God steps in and informs Boemi of the curse, "He needs to find true love." Boemi is in tears and shouts out, "Im his true love! Now save him!"
"Seal it with a kiss. Rebelah the Egg God insists. "B-But...IT'S A SWAN. EW." But she shrugs and kisses the swan's beak anyways.

Everyone waits for Kyuhyun to change back but nothing happens. "Back away from my princess!!!!" Prince Sungmin comes running and kicks Boemi away from the swan and kisses it lovingly still nothing happens "Ok Who else wants to make out with the bird?" MISTA JI asks but suddenly lights start flashing and swirling around the swan till it changes back into princess Kyu " MY LOVE" the princess says hugging prince Sungmin. Boemi is heartbroken and runs away crying not watching where she's going she runs straight into a wall "Be careful" a voice says "Who are you?" Boemi asks "I'm Peniel the prince's second cousin twice removed three times on his grandmother's cousin's side"

Boemi has now found her new crush after the incident that happened with Kyu. "So what do we do now? " Ricky asks interrupting the happiness of Kyumin. "Let's  go to the pool and party to congratulate Kyu!" Peniel says.

"WOOOOOOOO!! PARTY!!" Everyone stops and looks up to see who the hell is screaming, and it is no other then Onew swinging his pants around with some fried chicken in his other hand.
.....
Yeah...
So the party continues on, everyone celebrating the soon to be marriage of Prince Sungmin and Princess Kyuhyun.

The End

 

A/N

Yay! Happy ending, right? So I hoped you enjoyed this pabo story and please comment your thoughts~ Thank you for reading and please do comment! ^^ Annyeong~