Chapter 1

Swan Lake...well, Kinda

Once upon a time in a land far away there lived a princess named Kyuhyun. Poor Kyuhyun was cursed with turning into a swan every day and changing back into a human by night.

The only way for Kyuhyun's curse to be broken is for him to fall deeply in love with a girl. So his group of hot guy friends wanted to help him break this curse, so they decided to hold a ball at night so that he could find his true love to break the curse.

Invitations were sent forth all around the kingdom, indicating the lovely princess Kyuhyun of the land StarCraft would hold a royal ball to look for a...prince? Princess? Whatever you want to call it. Anyways, the whole point is I guess both male and females were pretty psyched about going to a ball and being able to twerk with the y She-Man of a Princess.

The household of bishes received their invitations and all three of the princesses began freaking out and jumping and screaming when they suddenly realized that even their tomboy sister MISTA JI was freaking along with them "We thought you hated balls?" They asked "Yes but KYU IS FREAKING HOT"
"True" they said and continued to freak.

As the girls start getting their outfits, MISTA JI comes in wearing the tightest dress to show off her slender figure. "Where have you been hiding this bod?" Boemi asks. MISTA JI shrugs her shoulders and starts to apply her makeup on. Boemi then runs off to her room for a dress better than MISTA JI's because she wants the prince's eyes only on her.

It was finally time for the ball to start and the three princess bishes left the house to go to the ball. They were riding their carriage to the palace when they hit something, or someone it seemed, for there was a scream. The three bishes ran out of the carriage to find out what happened to find a handsome man lying on ground. "What do we do?" Nelina asked frantically.

They kneel down and look under the carriage to see limp Onew underneath "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT BISH!" MISTA JI screams at Boemi. "Mine? WHAT'D I DO?!" She screams back and shoves MISTA JI to the ground "SHUT UP both of you" Nelina says slapping their heads together "We can fix this. Lets take him the great wizard Krisalf"

"Where does he live and how do you know him?" Boemi questions Nelina. "I just do ok, now hurry and grab him before we miss the ball." The 3 bishes lift Onew's body in the carriage and off they go to Krisalf the great.