Chapter 2

Swan Lake...well, Kinda
"Is anyone else weirded out that this guy, Onew, only has a pair of underwear on?" Boemi asks awkwardly and the two older bishes look at her. "I'm weirded out that you know his name." MISTA JI points out. "It's on his underwear." Boemi retorts. "Why the heck is there a 20 dollar bill sticking out of his underwear?" Nelina makes a disgusted face and Boemi shrinks in her seat. "Look! We are here!"

They arrive in front of a spooky old house built into a tree. "Where is this grandpa?" MISTA JI asks "You mean me?" Krisalf says stepping out from behind a bush causing all of them to jump and accidentally drop Onew.

Krisalf looks at the 3 bishes then Onew. "I see you want this guy alive again. Right?" The 3 bishes nod. "Very well then, bring him into my place and he'll be up in no time." As Krisalf works his magic juju, MISTA JI steals a magic potion while Krisalf isn't looking.

Onew wakes up in a haste. "Where am I?!" Krisalf hushed him, "Calm down. My alpaca, Ace is trying to sleep, Shut up." MISTA JI is now stuffing potion after potion into her purse and Nelina sees her and tries to stop her. "MISTA JI! Don't try to mess with magic! It'll only end bad!" Boemi walks by and sees, so she pushes Nelina and helps MISTA JI steal more magic potions when Ace, Krisalf's magical alpaca takes a massive dump in the middle of the room, it's so big and huge that it falls through the floor, and the house starts to shake. Its falling down.

"YOU DUMB BROADS LOOK WHAT YOU DID" Krisalf yells " OUT NOW!" he screams shoving everyone out of the treehouse just in time before it collapsed. Krisalf looked at the rubble horrified "no no no NONONONONONONONONPNONKNONONONOMO !!" He fell to his knees and began to sob "Wasn't the llama still in there?" MISTA JI asks Boemi.

"You can always bring it back to life," Boemi said. Krisalf glares at Boemi, "Leave before I change my mind of destroying you bishes." The bishes then go back in the carriage with Onew and head back to the ball.

They finally arrive at the ball when Onew runs out first, he saw the buffet table from outside, he smelled the fried chicken. The three bishes walk into the ballroom and it is...empty. "Dude, what the fudge. Give me that invitation." Boemi smacks Nelina's head as she hands it over. "THE BALL IS OVER." MISTA JI snatches the invitation from Boemi's hands and screams, "Who ends a ball at 9pm?!" Their screaming attracted someone from the royal garden. "Yo, look there's still people here. Hey you guys, real party is in the back!!!!" He yells with a beer can in his hands.