Chapter 5

Swan Lake...well, Kinda

Krisalf comes out of the cave followed by his best friend Ace the alpaca " ACE IS ALIVE?! No wait NEVERMIND the llama."
"HE IS AN ALPACA" Krisalf interupted "WHATEVER" Nelina-Kyu continued "We need your help this idiot drank one of your potions and another idiot broke one and switched all of our bodies" Krisalf looked at her emotionless. "Please?" Nelina-Kyu begged. "Fine" he sighed annoyed. "Let's go Ace."

As Krisalf checked Chunji-MISTA JI, he gave him a potion to drink. "What would've happened if he didn't drink this potion right now?" Nelina question Krisalf. "Then he would've died of course. Let's go now." As the three headed back, Boemi-Ricky and MISTA JI-Rain were running back and forth making sure nobody would abuse or check out someone elses body they're in. "How can you fix it?" Nelina asks Krisalf. Krisalf hands Ace over to Nelina, "Take Ace, I know what to do."

"I must summon the Egg God in order to fix this, it's the only way. The Egg God gave me my wizardy powers 4783928383829292993 years ago. She is the only one who can fix this big of a mess!" Nelina's eyes widen at the thought. "Really?" Krisalf laughs, "PFFFT NO, all I gotta do it a simple snap of my fingers." He snapped his fingers and back at the palace, everyone switched back to their original bodies. "See?" Krisalf smiled to Nelina, who was no longer Nelina. "See what?" The real Kyuhyun asked.

"Is that how you thank me?!"
"Oh crap" Krisalf turned and saw Rebelah the Egg God looking very unhappy. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Rebelah crossed her arms and glared at him. "We need to talk" Krisalf looked down and kicked a rock in the ground "NOW" the Egg God said causing Krisalf to jump "Yes dear" he said "DEAR?!" Nelina said who had now had her body back and had been looking for Krisalf. "Nelina meet your grandmother"