I'll fight for you...

Wireless

"Let's have the last two contestants answer at the same time!" 

 

"I pick number four." AJ and Yun said at the same time, then both became surprised at the other's answer. AJ felt a sense of competition running in his veins despite the fact he could do nothing to stop Yun from picking who he believed to be Hyun Ae 

 

"Wow, this is interesting! Well, number five, I'm sorry, but you are eliminated. Please exit the stage." The door lifted and revealed the eliminated girl's face, make-up running down her face as she ran behind the stage. The idols thought she wasn't ugly, but were glad they had all picked someone else.  

 

"For the first of the two final questions, we shall ask about their favorite type of guy! Number One, we will start with you." 

 

"I like someone who is masculine and good looking. Preferably he needs to be able to make it in the modeling business." 

 

"I like someone who likes being active. My lifestyle requires a lot of fitness and I need someone who can keep up with that." Number Two said. 

 

"I enjoy someone who lets me take the lead and show them things I love." Number Three said. 

 

"My ideal type is someone who intellectual and fun. I want to do things like sit and discuss literature together but also have dates at amusement parks or the beach." Number Four replied, earning a interest from the audience. 

 

"Last question! What type of flower would you like on a date and why?" The MC asked the girls, trying to hide her slight giggle at the romantic level of the question. The first three doors all said roses, saying that it was a romantic gesture. Number Four replied, 

 

"For a first date I'd have to say an Ipomoea because it means I belong to thee. I know this is outside of the question, but for the future days I'd like Sunflowers because they symbolize both wishes and loyalty. So from the beginning he says that he belongs to me and he intends to be loyal while fulfilling wishes of others before his own. " The entire room sat in silence before a tsunami of clapping erupted 

 

"Wow Number Four, that was beautiful! Now, it's time for our idols to make the final selection! Will their last two questions change the outcome? Let's find out!" Both Siwon and Ji Hoon stuck by their decisions. When Sam chose Number Three, he realized that he might have been lucky because he wasn't caught in between AJ and Yun. They both sent each other a quick glare and then both went back to the door. When they picked Number Four, the doors were revealed. Though the first girls were fairly pretty, all eyes seemed to be on Hyun Ae 

 

"Since Number Four was picked by two men, it looks like she'll be having two dates! With that, our lovely dates can be underway, so please stay tuned!" The cameras finally went off and as the audience piled out, Siwon and Ji Hoon greeted their dates before they were dismissed. Sam met with his for a few seconds before approaching the group of three. Hyun Ae was starting between the two men, who were having an stare down.  

 

Hyun Ae had never seen AJ likes this before. He was always so friendly and kind to others. Being aggressive was not in his nature...at least...not until now. 

 

"I'll let you have this date because we're on the show, but mark my words, if you do anything to Hyun Ae I'll end you." AJ said as he let out a slight growl. 

 

"I'd be more worried about yourself. It seems you don't know how to control yourself during intense situations." Yun replied as he let his upper lip curl up slightly. 

 

"AJ, Yun, please don't be like this. It's not a big deal." Hyun Ae said as she used one hand for each of their wrists. 

 

"She's right, it could be worse. I mean, I could have picked her along with one of the other guys. " Sam laughed nervously and both AJ and Yun turned to give him a death glare. Sam rubbed the back of his head instinctively and glanced down at the floor. Hyun Ae let go of them and shifted her own eyes down in disappointment. As if on cue, Eli and Kevin appeared to collect their friend. 

 

"AJ, what are you doing? We have to go to another schedule location. Have you been staring him down this whole time?" Eli asked. 

"…" 

 

"Come on AJ, you're better than this. Let's go, okay? We'll get some Patbingsu after we're done." Kevin took hold of AJ's hand and led him away, and though he lost eye contact the aura he released was still the same. Yun stomped off in the other direction, ignoring his leader who repeatedly called his name.  

 

"I've never seen Yun like this before...I knew they'd maybe have a rivalry, but not like this..." Sam said before letting out a long sigh. 

"AJ isn't like this either. I don't understand what's wrong with them. Are they really that mad that they ended up picking the same person? It's childish to be this way because of a date." 

 

"It's not about the date Hyun Ae, but who the date is with." 

 

"Me? Why does it matter? We're all friends so it should be easier to just bear through it and move on." 

 

"You have much to learn Hyun Ae..." Sam chuckled as the two finally left. 

 

The two dreadful days for AJ finally passed and he woke up bright and early in the morning. It normally took him 20 minutes to get ready but because of his excitement he cut it down in half the time. He had to see Hyun Ae as soon as possible even though he had seen her not that long ago. 

 

At the hotel, AJ raced through the lobby and to the giant escalator. It was only about five seconds before he jogged up them and to Hyun Ae's door. He shook himself, took a deep breath, let it out, and then lightly knocked on the door. 

 

"Come in!" He heard from the other side and when he opened the door, he found Hyun Ae walking around with her fox pajamas on. He quickly snuck up behind her, his arms circling hers and his hands finding themselves in her pockets. 

 

"You're lucky that I'm the only one who knows about this." AJ chuckled. 

 

"Lucky? It's comfy! Everyone would be jealous if they saw me." 

 

"Oh, there's something in one of your pockets..." AJ replied as his hand started moving. 

 

"AJ, don't!" Hyun Ae tried to stop him but before she could grab his wrist, he pulled his hand out and saw that it was a keychain locket in the shape of a star. AJ shifted his eye to Hyun Ae to see her smiling at him. 

 

"I was just kidding. I expected you do that. It's a present for you. I thought you seemed really upset yesterday so I thought maybe something like this would make things better." Hyun Ae explained. AJ encircled Hyun Ae again and nuzzled his head against hers as he said,  

"I love it. Thanks...gumiho." 

 

"Gumiho? That's right, I'm a gumiho right now!" Hyun Ae laughed in response. 

 

"Do you plan to eat my liver now?" 

 

"Oh no, I want something much tastier." 

 

"What would that be?" AJ asked as she turned to look at him. 

 

"Isn't it obvious? The heart is the best part!" She then kissed him on the cheek and added, "Now you're my victim so you better keep that heart healthy for me." With a giggle she scampered away to her stereo and played Fantastic Baby before running to her closet to change clothes. AJ glanced in the mirror and saw that his face was flushed. He mentally cursed in embarrassment and splashed cold water from the sink on his face.  

 

"AJ, are you okay?" AJ turned to see Hyun Ae with her cute spiral curls and his favorite dress she picked on the day he first went shopping with her. It was a strapless Hi-Lo dress with leopard print for the bottom and the part around her torso was black. 

 

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. Is there some place you have to be today? You're dressed up sort of fancy." 

 

"This isn't fancy! It's casual! If you're going to make fun of me I'll just go ch-" 

 

"No, it's perfect. I was just curious as to why." AJ said, feeling the heat trying to rise to his face again.  

 

"I felt like wearing it today." Hyun Ae then smiled and took AJ's hand before grabbing her helmet on the way out. AJ stepped in front while the they were on the escalator and then took the lead from the lobby to the sidewalk outside. The two released their hands while AJ set up Cross-Fire. Hyun Ae wrapped her arms around AJ when they were both on the motorcycle before it roared with life as it raced down the street.  

 

Once they arrived at school, AJ turned Cross-Fire back into it's necklace form and the two started walking toward the campus entrance. They saw someone standing by the gate. The two were far away from the person, but AJ seemed to recognize who it was because he made an aggressive stride and met them with his face two inches away. Hyun Ae caught up and saw that it was Yun.  

 

"What are you doing here?" AJ said. 

 

"Why does it matter to you?" Yun replied with a jerk of his chin upwards. 

 

"I never took you for a child. Should I spell it out for you?" 

 

"That might help you more than me. I think you're be insecure for no reason. Am I that intimidating to you?"  

 

"I can't be intimidated by something that I can just stomp on and kill with my foot." AJ replied with a slight opening of his eyes and curl of his upper lip. 

 

"AJ, Yun, please, just stop this. There's no reason for you to be doing this." Hyun Ae interrupted, but they didn't even hear her. With a  sigh, Hyun Ae picked up her phone and made a phone call to one of her classmates. 

 

"Lola? Hey, it's Hyun Ae. Listen, I need a favor from you. Since we have all the same classes, would you be willing to take notes for me today? I'm not feeling very well." Hyun Ae's classmate agreed and Hyun Ae thanked her before hanging the phone up. When she glanced up, the two males were still having a stare down and rather than trying to get through the brick walls with her bare fist. She walked to the sidewalk around the corner. Both the boys suddenly turned and saw that Hyun Ae was leaving so they chased after her. 

 

"Hyun Ae! Where are you going?" AJ called out. 

 

"I'm tired of this. If you two are not going to work out whatever has you behaving this way then I'm not talking to either of you." 

 

"Hyun Ae, you don't understand...It's because-" 

 

"You're right, I don't know what's going on. I'm not waiting to find out either." Hyun Ae then shot them her own glare as she stepped on a bus. AJ raced up to the window and pounded on it, but Hyun Ae turned her head the other way and refused to acknowledge him. The bus started moving and AJ chased it for a few feet before running out of breath. 

 

"Wow, I had no idea she was like this." Yun commented. 

 

"I can't believe she's mad at me. She's never been mad at me." 

 

"Well what do you expect? She's a woman. Women are fickle sometimes. Even the pure ones." AJ shook his head and pulled Cross-Fire back out. 

 

"I'm going to find her." He said as he put on his helmet. 

 

"Why would you do that? She'll be fine." 

 

"We may be fighting over the same person, but I'm not like you. I can't let her go for any reason. If she's destiny, I'm The Chaser. I'll go to the ends of the Earth to be with her. Nothing can stop me." Yun raised an eyebrow and watch the other man start his bike and head into the dark abyss of the city. As much as Yun didn't want to admit it, he admired that the other guy had more ambition than he did. Yun may have thought he found something unique in Hyun Ae, but it wasn't enough for him to put everything into it. At least, not yet anyway.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! An update is finally done! I hope you guys enjoy it! (even if you silent readers are there too)