The Last

Living Paradise

“You've worked so hard this year Hyunseung” Hee Young reminds me as she rubs my shoulders softly. I try relaxing, thinking of all the hard work I put into helping my students, some more than others I recall. Even for my second year of teaching it was an emotional roller coaster. Up and down it went. Particularly because of a certain ice queen but I can't blame her completely.

 

“ Lets go out and have some fun” Hee Young suggest. I look up at her, into her soft eyes.

 

“Alright babe lets go” I tell her as I remember the graduation.

 

XXX

Future graduates cross the stage, one by one. All receiving their diplomas all with different emotions. All the familiar faces pass me and I try to recollect my fondest memory of each of them.

 

Choi Misun, sweetly shakes my hand and I remember her warm welcome in the beginning of the year.

 

Do Hyun, when he said that he wanted to look like me when he was “old”. I chuckle at this memory.

 

Jeo Sunwon when he got a terrible haircut and had to wear all sorts of hats for about a month.

Such great memories flood my find.

 

“Kim Hyuna” Principal Cha calls from the podium. I watch as Hyuna memorizes the whole audience with her attention grabbing presence. She takes her diploma and walks gracefully over to me. She smiles at me in a way that I have never seen before. Her hand lets go of mine, now realizing that she was shaking my hand. But I didn't notice because of vibe that something inside of her had changed. She walks away to take her place next to her graduating class. While another student is waiting to shake my hand.

 

The ceremony concludes with excitement in the air and applause filling the room. The graduates exit and proceed into taking group pictures.

 

I'm asked to take pictures with several students. The flow of taking pictures is interrupted when I hear a sweet voice call my name from behind me.

 

“Mr. Jung can we a get a picture please?” I hear as I turn around and see Misun, Hyuna and Zico.

 

I agree to take a picture with them. “Anything for my future doctors or lawyers or even a future poet” I joke with them, aiming the last part at Zico who impressed me with his writing throughout the year.

 

We all stand in a line while both Misun and Hyuna's ummas take the picture. Misun to my left, Hyuna to my right and Zico to Hyuna's right.

 


Oddly enough in that moment I don't feel nothing, no passion, no relieve, no emotion, nothing.

 

Misun hugs me, and I wish her good luck in her life. Zico gives me a cool nod and Hyuna an ice smile that twinkles in her eyes. After we bid our farewells, they walk away holding hands into their lifes.

 

And I stand there completely relaxed with Hee Young at my side her head on my shoulder.  


A/n Hello everyone to all the new and old fans. This is sadly the ending of Living Paradise. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i loved writing it. I don't know if i will write another fanfic any time soon but if i do it will be a different vibe. Thank you everyone whose commented and subscribe it means alot to me, thank you thank you. Goodbye for now

P.s even though Hyunseung left Beast continue to support him as well as HyunA even though 4Minute disbanded=(