Calming Bay

Living Paradise

I hear the sharp ding of my doorbell. The day had been uneventful till this moment. Its unusual for me to receive a house visit on a Friday. I get up from my bed and pause my tv show. As I make my way towards the door the bell rings once more. I unlock the door and open it.

 

Instantly I am being attacked with kisses that are a bit rough. Pushed backwards into my living room. For a while I just go with the flow, kissing her back but when she beings to take off my clothes I stop her.

 

Hyuna what's going on?” I ask her as I hold her away from me. For while she doesn't answer. Then she she sits down on my sofa. I sit down right with her holding her tight. Whatever it is it must be important for her to come her in this state. After the silents has become overwhelming she answers.

 

Umma kicked me out, called me something that I have never been. I have shamed her and she already doesn't have an affection for me.” she cries into my chest. Her whole body shakes and I recite her calming poetry.

 

When she stops I begin kissing her salty tears away. We slowly find each other and we commerce for the first time having soft passionate . I feel her every emotion and she feels my every motivation.

 

XXX

We lay in bed together who knows at what hour silently. Peace surrounds us for the first time since I met her. I feel at ease at this moment. Everything so perfect. I hope to continue this condition but with a women like Kim Hyuna nothing stays at bay.

A/N

It has seriously been a very long time that i have updated. i wanna thank who ever is still here with me. i don't know when the next time will be when i update but please be patient i will be back. i will finish this fanfic. Please keep on subscribing, commenting, upvoting!