I'm Your Anti-Fan (chapter 3)

I'm Your Anti-Fan (STOPPED)

PREVIOUSLY:
Flipping through the channels bored, I then suddenly see Music Bank pop up. Unfortunately, Kyuhyun was singing in my TV screen.
"Ewh!" I yelled out. I quickly flipped a channel to avoid seeing the bastard. But then I noticed something. Hesitantly, I change the channel back to Music Bank and see him again. I widened my eyes. The same white patch was on his face, proudly shining in the light of the stage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

Oh my gosh. Did he seriously leave that patch on for his bruise? WTF?! After seeing his face with the patch, I jumped onto my laptop and instantly saw the news.

"[RUMOR] Cho Kyuhyun performs with an injury on his face. First day at school at SM Academy and already being bullied?"

My jaw dropped. Bullying?! What the hell?! Why didn't he take the stupid patch off?! Now he has to explain everything to the media and......But then I thought for awhile. I smirked.

Did I just give Cho Queerhyun.....a controversy? I then became totally excited and accomplished.
"HAHAHA! HELL YEAH! YOU DESERVE IT QUEER!!" I yelled at my laptop. I immediately go onto the anti-fan cafe and there's already threads about his injury. The comments really gave me satisfaction...hehe...

"LOL. Cho Kyuhyun being bullied?! I guess the students of SM Academy are antis too."
"Ahaha! This made my day!"
"Props to the people or person who bullied that douche! Way to go!"

I just sighed.
"Oh~ you did it again Sungmin~" I praised myself. It's only Queerhyun's first day at my school, yet, I already gave misery in his life...You're the best anti-fan ever Sungmin! Suddenly, my cellphone rang.

"Hello~" I said happily as I pick it up.
"OMGOMG SUNGMIN! DID YOU SEE THE NEWS ABOUT QUEERHYUN!?" Eunhyuk yelled into the phone.
"YEAHH!!! OMG. I THINK YOU HAVE TO DO WITH THIS MIN!" Seohyun cried.
"IF IT IS ABOUT YOU, YOU GO GIRL!!" Heechul followed. Apparently, we are having a 4-way call now I guess. I just laugh in triumph.
"Haha, yes my friends. That injury he has on his face...was due to yours truly~" I boast.
"NICEEEE MINNNNN!!!! But it's weird at the same time." Eunhyuk said.
"Yeah..kind of fishy." Seohyun followed.
"...Why?" I ask.
"Well, think about it. If Kyuhyun has an injury, wouldn't he just use make-up to cover it up? So that way, there wouldn't even be a controversy right now. We know he's dumb but, not THAT stupid. He is pretty smart." Heechul stated.
"Yeah....or maybe...he did it on purpose?" Seohyun said.
"...Did he purposely cover up the bruise with a big patch then? Why would he do that?" Eunhyuk suspected.
"He probably just wants attention, being the attention he is, aha." Seohyun laughed.
"And those white patches look a lot like the one we use at our infirmary." Eunhyuk said. Holy ....yeah....maybe I shouldn't tell my friends that I help heal Queerhyun......especially since we are all antis....
"Oh haha. Yeah. Ahem. He probably just stole them from the infirmary then. Ahah." I bluffed.
"Yeah, he probably just did that for attention then......or..." Heechul paused.
"What is it Chul?" I hear Eunhyuk say.
"....maybe he put that patch on for another reason...." Heechul mumbled.
"Tell us already!!" Seohyun yelled.
"...Maybe the reason that he put the white patch on was.....t-to target Sungmin." Heechul said quietly. I widened my eyes.
"WHAT?!" Eunhyuk and Seohyun yelled.
"...Haha....what are you talking about Heechul?..." I said nervously.
"Sungmin. You do realize you punched a celebrity right?..." Heechul said seriously.
"Yeah...so?..." I mumbled.
"That means, Queer probably put that white patch on to show the media his injury, giving him a chance to tell them who was responsible for the injury!!! That means, he's going to tell the media that you're the one who punched him Sungmin!!!" Heechul yelled. My heart stopped. Oh my gosh...what if Queer really is out to get me?....I suddenly became scared.
"Min..." Eunhyuk nearly whispered.
"S-Sungmin! If it is true then.....i-it's gonna be alright!--"
"No! If it's true then I'm probably going to get sued by that bastard! I punched him! It's not gonna be okay!" I yelled.
"Okay, calm down Min....think positive. If Kyuhyun really does tell the media that you punched him, you have some things that will help you. First, isn't he the one that almost ually harassed you? Actually, he already did since he gave you that number so you could sleep with him! And think that's enough information to prove you not guilty. You were just defending yourself by..uhm..punching him. Nothing to worry about" Heechul explained.
"That's true Min." Seohuyn said.
"Yeah, it's not entirely your fault Minnie. So don't worry." Eunhyuk said.
"B-But still....What if tomorrow, the cops would be already at my door?!" I panicked.
"Calm down! And think positive!" Seohyun encouraged me.
"Okay...positive.." I repeated her.
"Yep! Remember! Positive! Anyways, go to sleep Min. We'll see what's everything is about tomorrow. Okay?" Eunhyuk followed.
"O-Okay...you guys should go to sleep too then..." I said.
"Alright bye min! See you tomorrow. And positive!" Seohyun said.
"Relax Min and have a good sleep. Bye~" Heechul said.
"Yep! And if anything does happen, we'll support you! Anyways, goodnight~" Eunhyuk said.
"Bye everyone~" I finally said as they hung up. I threw my phone onto the bed and rubbed my temples. Oh my gosh...what if I wake up tomorrow morning and I see my picture on the news!? Aish...that Queerhyun better not....whatever!

I turn off all the lights and threw myself onto the bed. It was already 11 PM. I close my eyes, trying to go to sleep. I open my eyes and see it's only 11:05 PM on my digital clock. Closed my eyes again. Again, I open them, and see 11:10 PM. And the process starts again and over again. I toss and turn in my bed, itching to go to sleep....But I freakin can't!

With that stupid controversy happening, I keep worrying! I was so nervous and scared. Damn it....Kyuhyun better keep his mouth shut....


The next day, I wake up. It was 7:15 AM. I widened my eyes.
"OMFG I OVERSLEPT!!!!?!?!!" I said as I jump out of my bed, seeing that I was late for school. I think I didn't drift off to sleep until 4AM due to all the worrying. I got ready and see my mom in the kitchen making coffee.
"MOM! WEHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?! I WAS 15 MINUTES LATE FOR SCHOOL WHEN I WOKE UP! NOW, I'M 20 MINUTES LATE!" I yell at her.
"Oh sorry sweetie. I didn't get a hold of time right. And did you hear about the Kyuhyun injury...oh that poor thing....I hope they put the bully to jail!" my mom said.
"Haha. Yeah..to jail...ahem. ANYWAYS I HAVE TO GO NOW. KTHXBAI." I said as I hurry to the door. Suddenly I stop and turn to her.

"Hey, mom. Was there anything interesting on the news today?..About who was responsible for the Kyuhyun's injury?" I ask her nervously.
"...Uhmm..nope. Why?" she asked.
"Oh nothing then! Bye!" I said as I go through the door. I was so relieved. I guess Queer did kept his mouth shut....but...I wonder what he said to the media than as an excuse?...

I arrive to school and see many reporters, sasaeng fans, and paparazzi outside of the building. Probably because of Queerhyun's injury incident. There were also employees of the high school, trying to prevent them from coming in and shooing them away. Seeing all of this, I go through the back door of the building. Unfortunately, there were also people there, but less. I go up to one of the employees, give them my school ID to see, and they let me in.

I hurry to my locker, grab my things, and go to my first class. Fortunately, my teacher was nice enough to let me go even though I was late. Also, Queerhyun isn't in this class so that's good. I took a seat and listened to the lecture. However, I was yawning every minute. I was extremely tired due to the lack of sleep yesterday because of that stupid incident. And I thought I was ruining Queerhyun's life, but now, I realize it was affecting my own too....Man, being an anti is exhausting.

For the next few classes, Kyuhyun wasn't in fortunately. But the yawning and my sleepiness doesn't stop! The next few hours, my last class of the day ended early, so I was free to roam until school officially ends. I go to the bathroom to wash my face to waken myself up. I look in the mirror and see my tired eyes and droopy face. Ugh, I feel like crap.

I stumble out the bathroom as if I was drunk, but then suddenly, I bumped into someone and due to my clumsiness (which gets especially higher when I'm sleepy), I accidentally fall onto the ground on my . It didn't hurt, but I was pissed at the person who bumped into me. I look up to see who the person is and I widened my eyes. Omg...my love...Choi Siwon. My all-time crush!!!! KYAHHHHH!!! Omgomg. He's so hot!!!

"Are you okay, Sungmin? Sorry about that." he said to me with a gentle smile and tries to lend me a hand. Omg those dimples!!! And what a gentleman!!! But wait.....he can't see me like this! My face is all tired and I look like right now!! I immediately stood up and brush my uniform's skirt.

"Oh, I'm alright! Hehe..." I nervously say while blushing. Great. Now my face is droopy, tired, ty, and red. Ewh.
"Oh that's good...Sungmin, you look very tired. Did you get enough sleep last night?" he asked me. Oh my god, he looks so cute worried.
"Yeah..I was late for school too. Haha, clumsy me..." I giggled.
"Oh, that ...Want me to go buy you a coffee from the vending machine then?" he offered. This is a dream! Getting Choi Siwon to buy you a drink!!!
"That's great!! Sure. Let's go together!" I say in excitement.

"It's okay. I already have one for you Sungmin." I hear a familar voice behind us. That voice....

Siwon and I both turn around to see Kyuhyun, standing there, with his white patch still on his y face, a coffee cup in his hand with his other hand in his pocket. I tightened my fist......The he dare to ruin Siwon and I's moment!! AISH!!!

Kyuhyun then walked up to us and faced Siwon.
"It's okay. You guys don't have to go to that cold and dirty vending machine, which has that mass-produced coffee, anymore. I have a nice and warm one right here, that is brewed from pure Colombian coffee beans added with a light cream, separated from goat's milk and raw sugar imported from Sweden." Kyuhyun stated. I took a deep breath and glared at him.
I mouthed to him, "Shut. The. . Up. Kyuhyun.". He just smiled at me and looked back to Siwon.
"Oh, okay! Haha, that's sure some fancy coffee." Siwon laughed awkwardly.
"It is. It costs about uhm...I don't know...55,000 won maybe?...." Kyuhyun replied.
"Wow. That's expensive." Siwon said.
"Mhm. Anyways, here Sungmin. Drink it." Kyuhyun said as he handed the damn coffee to me. I look to Siwon.
"Go on! Take it. It'll wake you up." Siwon said. I just gave Kyuhyun a fake-smile and took the coffee in my hands.
"Anyways, I have to go to dance rehearsal now. Thank you Kyuhyun and see you guys later okay?" Siwon stated.
"Oh bye Siwon!" I smile at him. Kyuhyun just nodded. Siwon then waved goodbye and turned around to leave. I then face Kyuhyun who was smirking in triumph.

"Why the did you into people's business?!" I yell at him.
"What? I'm being a nice guy. I actually saved you guys time and got you a nice coffee." he said blankly.
"No! You're being an ! I'm not close friends with Siwon so I could have used that time to get to know him!" I yelled.
"Why?! You like him?!" Kyuhyun firmly stated to me. I blush a little.
"N-No!" I said.
"..Whatever..." Kyuhyun said as he looked at a random spot. For a second thought, I thought I saw....hurt...in his eyes. But nah. I'm very tired so it's probably not.
"Well, I don't want your stupid foreign coffee! I'd rather get a simple one from the vending machine! Here! Take it back!" I said as I nudged the coffee over back to him. He looked at the coffee and then to me. He finally took the coffee and walked over to the trash bin. What?! Is he going to throw it away?! He's throwing away a 55,000 won drink!? That idiot!

"Wait! You're throwing it away?!" I exclaim.
"Well, you're not gonna drink it so might as well." he said blankly.
"You're wasting money! Why don't you drink it?" I ask.
"I don't drink coffee." he simply put. I groan. Ugh, this fool...
"Then why did you buy it?!" I yell at him.
"I bought it for you silly!" he said joyfully. I merely just facepalm.
"How did you even manage to buy the coffee so quickly when Siwon and I were about to buy coffee from the vending machine?" I ask him.
"Oh, that was just a coincidence. I bought the coffee beforehand to give to you because I'm thoughtful like that. But now~ You're not gonna drink it so I'm gonna throw it away." he stated. Aish! He is so frustrating! I walk up to him and snatch the drink out of his hands. He just smirked at me as I sip a little of the drink.

Surprisingly, the coffee was the best coffee I had ever drank. It was tangy yet so creamy at the same time. I wish I could give some to my mother. She would love this. Especially if it's Kyuhyun who bought it....

"How is it?" he asked me.
"Eh~ It's average. Nothing much." I tell him as I'm sipping more of the drink.
"Then why are you drinking so much of it huh? Hehe~"
"Because I want to finish it as soon as I can." I merely told him.
"Haha, okay." he said as he just smiled. We then just stood there a comfortable silence, until he spoke again.

"Hey, wanna go somewhere that's a good place to relax?" he asked me.
"No." I reply to him immediately. He smiled, took my wrist, and led me somewhere. At first, I tried to resist but then I gave up.

He took me to someplace I have never been in the building. The hallways were dark and gray as we walked through. After a few twists and turns, we reach a door. He then took a look at me and then finally opened the doors to a green wonderland.

It was a medium-sized botanic garden. Full of flowers and plants of all different types and colors and sizes. In the middle of the botanic garden was a turned-off water fountain. However, I still gaped at the wonderful scene.
"Kyuhyun....how did you find this? I have been in SM Academy ever since I was a freshman and I have never seen this before." I tell him.
"Impressive huh? Before I joined SM Academy, I looked at the blueprints of the school. The botanic garden caught my eyes and I found out it was abandoned not too long ago. Your school actually was planning to open this botanic garden to the students. However, due to the budget of taking care of all these plants, they decided not to last-minute." he explained to me.
"Oh, that's a shame...It would have been nice if they opened it." I just say while still looking at the numerous plants around me.
"Yeah. Luckily, they haven't closed it down officially yet. They're leaving it alone for now."
"What are they gonna do with the plants?" I ask.
"Since the staff of SM Academy are now ignoring the botanic garden, probably going to leave them here to die." Kyuhyun said as he took a seat on the bench in front of the water fountain.
"What?! That's bull!" I said. I can't believe they are just going to leave these living, fresh plants here to wilt...
"It is...but don't worry. If I have the time, I'll donate some money to SM Academy for them to open this garden again. So the students can come here and enjoy this relaxing place. Hey, this might become my new place to just sit and hang out." he said. I stared at him for a bit and then smiled. Maybe Kyuhyun....really does have a tiny bit of good in him. but that doesn't change me of being an anti of him! Ever since he came to SM Academy, i grew more hatred towards him! I followed him, and sat a comfortable distance away from him on the bench.

I turn to him and he's just looking at the cactus plants in front of him. I just smile.
"Hey, you're just like those plants you're looking at right now." I say to him. He turns to me.
"Huh? Why?" he asks.
"Because those are 'prickly pears', an edible cactus. On the outside, they are spiky and you wouldn't want to encounter it. However, deep inside, they are an edible fruit that's sweet and soft." I say to him.
"..Oh~ Does my Minnie think I'm a sweetheart now? Ohoho~" he teased me.
"Absolutely not ert! Don't call me Minnie, and I'm not yours. Remember, I said DEEP inside. If you don't peel them properly, the spines can cause discomfort in your mouth, tongue, or throat. They are still dangerous." I emphasized. He just smirked and turned back to the cactus.

As he turns his head straight to the cactus, his profile is revealed to me. I see his large white patch on put on him yesterday, still on his cheek. After along pause, I speak up.
"Why?" I ask him in almost a whisper.
"Why what?" he replies without turning to me.
"Why didn't you take off the white patch off yesterday? Why did you perform with it?"
"So you've heard. Well, my stylists told me to take if off but I insisted not to. Since I didn't want to waste your work on me, like you said before." he said.
"What did you tell the media then? You know you're all over the news because of that injury right? And suspecting you of getting bullied at SM Academy..."
"Haha, don't worry. If you're asking if I told the media on you, I didn't and don't plan to. I just told them a dancer of mines accidentally hit my face during practice and make-up couldn't cover it up. I also said it doesn't have to do with SM Academy and said some good things about the school." he said. I can finally breathe now!! Oh my gosh...It's a good thing Kyuhyun kept his mouth shut about me. I am totally back to my normal self now. Oh my...

"What a relief..." I sighed in pleasure. Kyuhyun then turned to me.
"Is that why you look so tired today? You couldn't sleep because you were worried about me? Oh~ I feel so special!"
"Shut it! No, I actually was up all night doing homework and that's the reason why I am tired today." I lied. I then look at my watch and see the school ended already. I suddenly think of the meeting I have with my anti-Kyuhyun friends I have to go to afterschool. I immediately stand up.

"Going somewhere?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Yeah, I have to go meet-up with my friends now." I said as I started walking out of the botanic garden.
"It must be nice to have friends." I hear Kyuhyun mumble to himself. I suddenly stopped and turn to him.
"You're a celebrity. How could you not have any?" I ask.
"Well, I have fans but you can't have a nice conversation with them without them screaming and sticking a cameraphone at your face at you every minute. And if you're talking about other celebrities, they all don't like me because of my personality or they're afraid to speak to me." he said.
"Well no duh. Your personality is really something to frown upon. But come on. You have to at least have one friend." I tell him.
"...Well.......I have you." he said. I just tense up and took a long pause. Am I really Queerhyun's friend now? The way we are communicate to each other..It's awfully comfortable....It's only been two days since I have met him, but it feels like a week....However, he's a celebrity......And I'm an anti. I then spoke again before abruptly walking out the garden.



"........We're just acquaintances Kyuhyun. I'm sorry."

 

a/n: sorry for late update ;-;

THERE WILL BE FASTER UPDATES I PROMISE O u O