I'm Your Anti-Fan (chapter 2)

I'm Your Anti-Fan (STOPPED)

PREVIOUSLY: I was only joking around when I pushed her to the wall and wanted to have some "private" time. But I was serious about the giving her my number and ing part. She looked hot when I first saw her. I wiped the blood away completely from my mouth and looked at it. I then unconsciously smirked.
"I can't believe she was able to do that...to a celebrity too...." I say to myself. I then stood up.
"And that what interests me to her even more"
--------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

I arrive back to my friend's table satisfied and sit down.
"Done already?" Seohyun asked to her surprise.
"Yep! We just had a...let's just say, "friendly" talk..." I say mysteriously. I then hear loud fangirls crowding the entrance of the cafeteria. I peek through them to see Kyuhyun in the middle of the crowd of course. I noticed that he already cleaned up the "mess" I made.
"Eh, he cleaned up the blood already?" I say to myself while looking at Kyuhyun. I noticed that instead of a mad expression, he was awfully happy...he just got punched by a girl...why would he be happy?
"Blood?!" Eunhyuk cried out.
"Sungmin.....what are you hiding from us?.." Seohyun said.
"...Fine. I'll tell you...." I said slowly. "I sort of....punched Kyuhyun in the face......" I admitted. My friends had a shocked expression.
"You did?! Way to go girl! But why?" Heechul asked.
"Tell us!" Eunhyuk followed.

And so I did. I told them about from Kyuhyun pushing me to the wall to the punching.
"That ! Treating a girl like that! What the hell?" Heechul exclaimed as I finished my story.
"Don't feel guilty about punching him Min! You have all the right to punch him after he treated you like that!" Eunhyuk said.
"Haha~ Don't worry, I didn't feel guilty AT ALL. Queer deserved it." I said with pride.
"Good....also Sungmin. We should meet up somewhere today. To discuss about his number in which he gave to you." Heechul asked quietly.
"Sure. I'm always open to scheming Queerhyun...hehe~ Anyways, let's meetat my house." I tell everybody. They all agreed and its decided.
I felt that someone was staring at me and I scanned the cafeteria. I see Kyuhyun, his elbow on the table and fist against his face smirking at me, like a madman. I just gave him a weird look and slowly turned back facing to my table.

In drawing class,which is the last class for the day, we were all seated at tables. My friends were all in different classes so I was alone with other students at my table. Just before class started, Kyuhyun sat in the open seat right across from me and smirked at me. Oh gawd, he's in this class too? The students at my table who unfortunately happened to be all girls giggled as the holy Cho Kyuhyun chose to sat here. I glared at him. Very intensely since he harassed my during lunch. 'Let's be friends'...Ugh, as if. The teacher explains the practice assignment and apparently we have to draw the person who sitting across from us. Of course, I get to be stuck with the devil.
"Yah. You better draw me handsomely. Especially after that incident during lunch time." he told me.
"Hey, you were the one who ually harassed me. You deserved it. " I said quietly, so the girls at the table can't hear.
"Really? As much as causing a gum injury and a large bruise on my face?" he whispered. I was taken aback by that statement. What? I didn't see any injuries on his face?..
"And if you're wondering where the injuries are, I covered the bruise with makeup, and I just left my gum injury alone." he said to me.
"What?! You didn't aid it at all!? T-that's dangerous! Does it hurt?.." I said. I suddenly felt a slight guilt.
"I don't care. And of course there's pain silly..." he said care-free. I didn't know what to do now. It's my fault that another person is hurt....Aish!...I thought for while..... Oh god, what I am about to do...I'll regret it in my whole lifetime.
"...Listen...M-meet me after school at the infirmary...." I said while twitching. Even though I hate Kyuhyun so much I want to kill him, I do have a heart. I always have an urge to fix my mistakes. He then smirked.
"Why? Feeling guilty about what you have done and you want to be forgiven by patching my injuries up?" he said.
"Shut up!" I snapped. "I'm just doing this because it's my fault! I'm not gonna say sorry to you!" I said.
"Haha, whatever. And sure. I'll come after school." he said. I just glare at him.


We then started our drawing. I look at his face to start. I tried to find his flaws but unfortunately, I couldn't since he has stupid idol makeup on....I bet under that makeup is a monster. Anyways, I look at his eyes. There were dark and luring. Honestly his eyes are kind of handsome. His nose is sharp and defined. Eh, average...ahem. And his lips...Okay, let's stop here. I then noticed him staring at me deeply which caught me off guard. I moved back on my chair a little.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask him.
"What? I'm looking at you to draw the portrait." he said to me.
"No! You look like as if you're trying to seduce me! Again!" I exclaim.
"Well, this is how I normally look at people..."
"Is that so?..."
"Yeah...perhaps, you're attracted to me?..Am I too handsome for your eyes?.." he teased.
"Shut up! In your dreams, ert..."

After awhile, I finally finished drawing and took a look at it. I smiled.
"Ah~ What a masterpiece." I said.
"Really? You finished? You better had not drawn me ugly." Kyuhyun said.
"Don't worry! It's gorgeous.." I said with a fake smile.
"Anyways, I'm finished too." he said.
"Oh....Let me see..." I said curiously. He flipped me his paper so I could see it.

Honestly, I was surprised by the drawing. I never thought Kyuhyun could draw so well...I was even prepared to bash on the drawing. But now that the picture looks great, I didn't know what to say...

"....why did you draw me so innocently!?" I try to scold him.
"..Hm? Oh..did you want me to draw a naughty picture of you then? Hehe~" he said.
"Hell no!...Freaking ert...And what's with the heart?!" I said.
"I don't know. Maybe because whenever I see you, hearts appear in my eyes?" he laughed.
"Stop teasing! I'm never going to be attracted to you!" I say.
"Whatever. Anyways, show me your drawing then." he asked me. I sighed and flipped my paper to him.

 

"...What the hell is this?" is all Kyuhyun said.
"What!?...I'm not the drawing type....Besides, I think it's simple and good!" I tell him.
"Simple, yes. But not good! This is the worst fanart I have ever seen!"
"Who said this was a fanart?! I'm not your fan so it doesn't count."
"What's with my head? It's bigger than my body! And my uniform looks retarded. Looks like a declined drawing for a chibi character." he said. I just glare at him. Hey, I think my drawing looks cute and great. I made him look better!

The art teacher, whose was grading the assignments, came at our table and saw Kyuhyun's drawing.
"Oh my Kyuhyun! A well done drawing! As expected from the talented Cho Kyuhyun. I love the shading. 100 for you!" she said as she wrote down the grade on her grading paper.
"Thank you." Kyuhyun said blankly. She then looked at my drawing. I smiled at her while she was looking at it. Her face frowned.
"Lee Sungmin! What kind of horrid drawing is this!?" she yelled at me.
"...A drawing of Kyuhyun...." I said while looking down.
"I'm sorry, but I cannot accept this kind of art. A 35 out of 100 for you...Which is a failing grade."
"No! I can't fail! How can I raise my grade up?!" I exclaim to her.
"If you want to raise that up, I recommend that you do the extra credit assignment which is to write an essay about Vincent van Gogh." she said.
"...Okay...I'll do it tonight..." I say sadly.
"Good." she said as she left our table. I look up to Kyuhyun and he was smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes.

Drawing class was soon over and I got up to leave with my fail drawing in my hands. I then throw my drawing away in the recycling bin. Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn to around and see, of course, Kyuhyun.
"What do you want?.." I ask him impatiently.
"Here." he said as he handed his drawing to me.
"..Why are you giving this to me?" I ask.
"It's a drawing of you. Drawn by the one and only Cho Kyuhyun." he arrogantly said. I frowned.
"Psh, no thanks." I said.
"Yah, you know how many fangirls will kill to get this drawing? Take it." he said as he nudged it over. I snatched it away from his grip.
"Fine! Anything for you to stop bothering me...maybe I could sell it online and gain some money hehe~" I giggled evilly.
"Hey, you better not. I took a lot of time and patience to draw that. Something I usually don't do." he said.
"I can see that." I tell him. He then looked in the recycling bin and took my drawing out.
"Why are you throwing this away?" he asked me.
"..It's horrid...Like what the teacher said..." I say sadly.
"I'm keeping it." he simply said.
"What?..Why?..." I said while weirdly looking at him.
"Eh, I don't know. Now that I'm carefully looking at it...it looks cute. " he complimented me. Huh, what is this weird feeling inside of me?
".....T-Thanks...." I said frowning.
"Anyways, see you later, Min." he said as he left the class.
"Hey! Don't you dare call me Min! and remember! At the infirmary!" I call out. I just rolled my eyes and left. I reach my locker and just stuffed the drawing Kyuhyun gave to me in my bag.

I then walked slowly downstairs to the main floor to the infirmary where I will be aiding for Queerhyun's stupid injuries. That was a light punch too!..I think....

I almost arrive to the infirmary and I already see Kyuhyun standing outside of it. I go up to him.
"Hey, how come I don't see a nurse in here?" he asked me.
"It's after school. The nurse has already left. But we are free to use it for our own needs." I said as I enter the infirmary as Kyuhyun followed.
"Oh~ Does this mean that Nurse Sungmin will be taking care of me~?" he teased.
"Be quiet and sit down." I said as he sat down on the edge of the infirmary's white bed. I took the first aid kit, grabbed a chair and sat down in front of him. Aish! This is the worst. Nursing Queerhyun's injuries! He just smirked at me.

"Okay, first, in order to aid your bruise, you'll need to remove your makeup" I tell him.
"No! It will ruin my image!" he said.
"Why? Is it because you're actually really ugly under that make-up?" I stated.
"No, I'm actually handsome with no-makeup! It's just that......" he paused.
"What?"
"Don't tell anyone! But, I have acne pits and dark-circles...." he confessed. OHOHOHO~ If only I could take a picture of his no make-up face and post it on the anti-fan cafe online!.....too bad now's not the time....
"Is that really?" I said.
"Yeah...you're the only person outside of my company that knows....Don't you dare tell anyone!"
"I won't!"
"Promise?!"
"Whatever!" I yelled. I then opened the first-aid kit to get the sanitizing pads to remove his make-up.
"Ew! Are you gonna use that to clear my make-up!? It will give me breakouts!" he said.
"You're such a girl! Will you grow some balls and man up a little?!" I yell at him. I see him pout while he looks at the pad I was holding.

"Fine. For your stupid image, I'll only remove the make-up where the bruise is." I said to him as I opened the pad.
"But...the bruise is quite large though..." he mumbled. I just rolled my eyes and raised the pad up to his cheek to clean. He then moved his head back a bit.
"Will you hurry up!?" I yelled. He then stuck out his tongue at me and gave up. I start to rub the pad to remove his make-up and I already see a reddish-purple spot on his cheek. I rub even more and the spot got larger and larger. He winced.
"Ow!" he cried.
"What?! It's just a bruise!" I said while rubbing. After all of the make-up on his cheek was cleaned, I widened my eyes. Like Kyuhyun said, the bruise was large. It went from his cheek to the side of his mouth. There were also a few red scratches too. It was actually hard to see his acne pits since the bruise was dark enought to blur them out. Aish! Why do I even feel more guilty?!
"That stupid pad stung the heck out of my scratches..." he said in disgust.
"I don't remember scratching you..." I said.
"Well, you have long- fingernails so maybe that's the problem!" he yelled. I then looked down.

"...What. You feel guilty now that you have done this?.." he teased.
"No!" I snapped. "...But.....just a little."
"Haha, what a silly girl."
"Shut your mouth!" I said as I continued to aid his bruise. I patted an ice pack on his bruise for awhile. Suddenly, my phone, which was on the table next to the bed Kyuhyun was sitting on, rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Sungmin! Where are you?! We are already at your house and no one is at the door!" I hear Seohyun yell. I then face-palmed. Oh my god. I completely forgot the meet-up with my anti-Kyuhyun friends at my house.
"Oh my god guys, I completely forgot. I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah! What are you doing right now??" I hear Eunhyuk say.
"Oh, I had to do some things after school...Sorry guys...Tomorrow?" I suggested.
"...Fine! But remember this time! Tomorrow after school! And you have to treat us with snacks to pay for what you have done!" Heechul snapped.
"Haha, okay guys. Snacks at my house tomorrow. I have to go now." I laughed.
"Okay...bye Min!!" I hear them all say over the phone as they hung up. I put my phone back on the table.

"Oh~ So you would miss out hanging with your friends for me? I feel special now~ hehe" he teased.
"Zip it! and I forgot about it before I told you to go to the infirmary!" I yelled.
"Sure~" he said sarcastically. I sighed.


Then, I got the ointment out of the first-aid kit and applied a little bit on his bruise with my fingers. I was concentrating on his bruise but at the corner of my eye, I see him staring at me. I jumped a little bit.

"W-Why are you looking at me like that?!" I stuttered. He continued to stare at me seriously with his dark orbs, while I look at him back. His features were very up-close to my face. Even only about half of his face has make-up, I admit, he still looked handsome.


"I'm sorry." he finally said. I furrowed my brows at him.
"..Why are you saying sorry to me?.." I asked.
"If I didn't push you to the wall and try to seduce you, you wouldn't be here. Wasting your time after school cleaning my injury." he said in a low voice. Wait, what is this? Does Queerhyun actually have a kind and sincere side to him?...
"..I-It's fine..." I mumbled.

"....................Okay! I don't have to owe you anything then! Hehe! I hate owing people!" he said as he gave me a cheeky smile. Nope. Nevermind. I just rolled my eyes and continued to rub the ointment on his bruise. I then got a large white bandage to cover his bruise.
"There. Now where's your gum injury?" I asked. He slightly opened up his mouth and I already see a red and white spot near his tooth on his bottom jaw.

"Okay, good. Not too serious." I said as I stood up and went to the sink to mix up a solution of water and salt. I then sat back down with the solution in a cup and a bowl for him to spit. I hand the cup to him and he slowly grabbed the cup and looked into it.
"What's this?" he asked.
"A solution of water and salt that will help heal your gum injury faster. Just swirl it in your mouth and spit." I ordered him to do.
"Oh, I'd think I'd swallow for you. If you know what I mean, hehe~" he said. I narrowed my eyes at him and poked at his bruise injury in anger.
"Ow!" he cried out.
"Oh my god, you are such a huge, disgusting ert! And trust me. With this solution, you'll want to spit it." I said. He sipped in a little and made a disgusted face.
Ew! This is nasty!" he cried out.
"Oh just rinse and spit, ert!" I said impatient. He closed his eyes tightly and sipped in the solution whole. He then swirled it in his mouth for awhile and spit it into the bowl. I gave him a napkin and he wiped his mouth. "Okay. We're done." I said as I stood up to clean up everything. I threw away the rubbish, put back the first-aid kit in its original place and cleaned the bowl at the sink.

"Hey, Sungmin." I hear Kyuhyun say.
"What?" I reply as I turn to him.
"Thank you." he said with a sincere smile. Eh!? This weird feeling at my chest again?!
"O-Oh! Uhm...your welcome." I said hurriedly before looking back to the sink.

After everything was cleaned up, Kyuhyun and I walk together to outside of the high school building.
"Hey, and if you're wondering. Your bruise should be healed within 4 to 7 days. And the gum injury, 3 to 5 days." I informed him.
"What?! I don't care about the gum injury, but the bruise?! That means I have to keep this white thing on my face for a maximum of 7 days?! You know I have schedules to go to right?! I have to go perform on Music Bank today! The whole nation will see my injury!" he yelled.
"Well!.......uhmm.." I paused. ".....Take it off then! And put your stupid make-up on! All that in' work for nothing!" I yelled at him angrily. He saw my anger and stayed silent for a bit.
"...W-Whatever! I'm going!" he said as he walked outside, where his fans were screaming out his name. I rolled my eyes and walked home.

Outside of the building, I see him going into his van and riding off, with fans chasing after him. During that time in the infirmary, I completely forgot that I was a hardcore anti of Kyuhyun. I can't believe it's only been one day since I have met Queerhyun, and he's already getting on my nerves. I sighed and walked home alone. Oh Sungmin. You did all of that work to care for Queerhyun's injury for nothing. He's a celebrity. There will be top rated doctors and nurses that will properly take care of his injury in top condition. And at the same time, will be performing on stage with no marks of his bruise at all. Probably just covered in make-up and hey, with technology these days, those doctors can make the bruise disappear off of his face within a day! Besides, a celebrity wouldn't want to be healed by a commoner like me. Kyuhyun would probably just rip off that white patch as soon as he gets home.

I arrive to my home and see my mother back from work. My dad is currently in Japan, for a long business trip. He's been gone for 3 months now. And won't be be back until I graduate SM Academy unfortunately. I'm only a junior now. But we talk on the phone often.
"Hi mom." I say blankly to her.
"Oh, hello sweetie! How was school?" she asked me.
"..Uhm....Well Cho Kyuhyun became a new student at our school..." I said.
"....AHHHHHH!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!! That's great news!!! Oh my gosh!!!! He's the same age as you right!?! Is he in--" my mom fangirled. Unfortunately, yes. My mother is a fan of Queerhyun.
"--Yes, he is in my class and grade....unfortunately.." I mumble. My mother gasped.
"Minnie!!! You should become friends with him and get me an autograph!!~" she exclaimed.
"No. And it's difficult mother. Since he's a celebrity, it's hard to even get close to him due to the fangirls." I lied.
"Oh, that's a shame........" she while looking down.
"Yep."
" Hey, to celerbrate Kyuhyun being in your school, how about you watch Music Bank today with me--"
"--No." I cut her off.
"Why?! Khe will be performing tonight!!" she exclaimed. She's fan of him, however, she is completely unaware that I'm an anti.
"I think I'll pass mother." I said as I go up to my bedroom and started my stupid Van Gogh essay for drawing class since I failed my drawing of Kyuhyun. Speaking of which, I open my bag, and slipped out the drawing he drew of me. I looked at it, and again, it's still a good drawing. I just left it on my desk and continued typing my essay. After I was all done with homework, I jumped on my bed and the TV.

Flipping through the channels bored, I then suddenly see Music Bank pop up. Unfortunately, Kyuhyun was singing in my TV screen.
"Ewh!" I yelled out. I quickly flipped a channel to avoid seeing the bastard. But then I noticed something. Hesitantly, I change the channel back to Music Bank and see him again. I widened my eyes.

The same white patch was on his face, proudly shining in the light of the stage.

 

a/n: Haha how do you guys like the drawings? I drew them myself ^^

Back in my livejournal account, they look like this:

Kyuhyun's drawing of Sungmin

Sungmin's drawing of Kyuhyun

I decided to upgrade the drawings before posting them on AFF :D