I love him. But he love her[I don't know]

I love him. But he love her

Ahyoung pov

I can't believe him so much. He said that he loves me? Hell to the no! He just want a beautiful girlfie. And I don't care if he nerdy or what, I just look inside his heart. Are that's real? But this time, I'm so damn blank! He hugged me for a long time. I just won't being stupid again just because of him. How can? So I just saying, "I don't know. I don't very very know who can this is happened. I just won't being stupid. I won't be the girl who just be the figure or its mean you wants a beautiful gf. Can you see? I loved you so much. But you won't look at me. I just want you look at me once. When I was nerd. Now I'm being a beautiful city girl. A billon rich girl. You look the outside of me not inside. I'm so dissapointed at you. How can? HOW CAN?! You just look that I'm beautiful and okay, you ready for fallin love with me and make me just like a figure! I won't! Just look at jieun. She's new girl in the university. But you already falling in love with her FACE not her HEART! When I said she's doing plastic surgery, you two broke up. And now you said that you LOVE ME? HELL TO THE NO! I'm not falling in love with you just because you're handsome&rich. I was love the way you teased me. I think that's real. But I'm so stupid. I just realized it now. If I'm not like this, I think now you still with jieun cuz she's pretty and rich. You jerk. I'm so mad at you. You're listening this right? But I know that you just pretend don't know. Look at my eyes! Why you look the window? Its mean you're saying YES!" ................................... He still look at the window and the other things. He just won't met his eyes with mine. "Still won't met your eyes with mine? You're really ." I continued. I can see the feelings on his heart now. Its burning. He sighed and look at my eyes. "I really really loves you. How can I prove it?" He suddenly saying that. Then, I have idea. Tommorow I'll come to university with my nerdy style. I just shook my head and walk away. I walk to university and drive my car to my house. I prepare some nerdy girl style. I braids my hair and wear a glasses again. a sock, jeans and simple v neck clothes. Then I prepare some city girl style too for changing.

---------------

I wake up early and take a bath. Then I didn't wear any make up and then dressed like a nerd again. I miss this style actually. And when I walked to the class, yongguk see me and I waving him. I want see how's his reaction. He smiled to me and waving me back. I'm so shocked. I can see that he's grined now. I walk towards him and say "Are you really loves me? I won't being fooled by you, idiot." Then he hugged me and say "I already told you before, right?" Now he kneel down and show me a box. I'm so confused right now. "Would you be mine, fake nerdy?" He smiled to me and open the box. That's a couple ring. I know that's so expensive. I'm so happy. And he put that ring on my finger. I put the other too in his finger. "I want to the toilet first. Wait me" I said and run to the toilet. I change my style and then put some make up. And then I run towards him and surprise him. He laughed