I love him. But he love her[First]

I love him. But he love her

Ahyoung pov

This is me 

I know that I'm not pretty. I know yongguk never want to be with me. But.. I want he look at me. Just once. I really sad that he just look at me like a ghost and walk away. Tommorow is I start schooling again. I think many new students come. And I really hope that I'm in one class with yongguk. I know that's sound weird cuz he's 2 years older than me. But our school is randoming. Acually not school, but university. I really wish it. amen.

 

Yongguk pov

Today I'm not gonna doing anything~ I'm so tired now. I just want to sleep. And tommorow is my big day. I really hope that I meet a beautiful girl. And anw, talk about girl, I know that ahyoung is beautiful too. But she can't take car her face. She just so.... ugh. nerdy. I want she change her style. And btw I feel a little like her too actually. But I can't falling in love with her. 

 

Jieun pov

"Jieun-ah!!" my mother called me. I'll move to korea because my parents have a job there. I'll join the university. So, I go downstairs and bring my bag too ofc. We're going now.

-----------At korea.

Now we're already arrived. I'm so in love with korea! Tommorow is the big day. I'll go to the university.

 

Ahyoung pov

Now its time to sleep. I removed my braids and nerd glasses. Then I looks into the mirror. I really different. But I can't go like this. No braids. No glasses. I really can't. I can't do anything without my glasses and my braids. Now, I'm gonna sleep. 

-------------------Morning.

I wake up early. I take a bath and changing clothes. I can't wear a dress because I'm not a rich person. So I just wear a single clothes and jeans. That's so simple right? When I already arrived at university, I can see yongguk looking at me. I'm so shy. My face turn red. And now he laughing at me. . When I looking for my class, yongguk ran towards me. "Your class is my class too. We're in a same class. We're in A III class" He said like that. Are he know what I wanted... I just say "Oh really? Thank you for the info." And I run so fast. Damn that guy want to tease me. When I see my class, I sit beside yongguk. I sit there and I look a pretty girl come to my class and many guys looking at her. I know she's very pretty. So I decide to shut my mouth off. Yongguk walk towards me but his eyes on that new girl. I'm so pouting right now. He know that I'm jealous. So he laugh. I just keep quite and holding my braids. I stares yongguk now. He's laughing with that new girl. So I decide to look who's her. I look at the list and got her name. 'Song Jieun' Okay. I know her name. 

 

Yongguk pov

I like to teasing ahyoung kekeke xD And now someone caught my eyes. I decide to ask what's her name. "Song Jieun" She answer my question and she smiles to me. I showing her my gummy smile. And now we're laughing together. I feel comfortable with her now. Hmmmm