I love him. But he love her[changed]

I love him. But he love her

 Ahyoung pov

"Why are you so surprised? Calm down, bro" I said and eat my lollipop. "This is you? Really? How can? You didn't have any money for make over!" Jieun said like that. I just smirked and take my wallet out and throw 1million dollars to her face. "You need this, honey" while I said like that when I throw my money. "What?! How can? You do oplastic surgery right?!" She yelled at me. I just smile. "You can touch my face. Its not a plastic. Not like you. That's why you won't ppl touch your face. Isn't it?" I just try to saying the truth and she touch my face. I put my relax expression. "" I mouth to her and she's angry now.

 

Yongguk pov

"Ahyoung-ya?" I called her. She just look at me and say "what?" "I'm so sorry" I apologies to her. "You too. damn guy. You're not worthed at all, crazy. This is what I'm feeling. Like what are you feeling now. hurts. Stupid guy. You make me so ilfeel. and anyway, I'm in love with you. so much. but I WAS." She laughed so loud and leave me alone. many guy want to be her bf now. Jieun is very shamed because her secret is already not a secret again. she doing plastic surgery. But ahyoung didn't go to the doctor. I already know that she's pretty, but she can't take care her face. But now she's rich, pretty, kind to the other person, friendly. How can. when I go to the canteen with jieun, ahyoung look at we both and rolling her eyes. She sitting alone. just a sec, many guy want sit beside her. when we go entered the class, our professor is absent again. so we can play alone. "Ahyoung-ah? You still mad at me? actually I was loved you too. But that time, the time that you're kicked our table. remember?" Then she just rolling her eyes again and again. She grab her bag and throwing me her new phone. Just wear that. We can talk this night. I already saved my own number." she said like that. "wait what? you wear many phone? crazy" I laughed while I said like that. she just nodding and nodding. Are she really ahyoung? The nerdy girl? That love me so? Oh god.

---------Class done---------

"Ya neo" I grab ahyoung's hand and hold it tightly. She just look at me. "I know  you're mad at me. You've broken heart because of me too. I just want to apologies to you" She just sighed. "You know it just now? haha. that's so fun. I know that I'm so pretty now. Many guy wants me. And you too. When I was nerd, you leave me. Always. Now, I already changed. Not that nerd ahyoung! Why you didn't look at my hearts? But my face! you!" She yelled at me and start crying again because of me. Again. I can see jieun is really jealous now. 

 

Jieun pov

Now yongguk is really care to ahyoung not me. I'm so shocked so much when ahyoung changed be a 'new ahyoung' And she's rich now. Now, my family is so poor. Because my dad's office is so old. There's a new office. So modern. All ppl want to get there. And my face.. I didn't have money for buy a capsul. I'm so down now. I need money. So much. I saw yongguk hugged ahyoung so tight. I can't handle it anymore. And I see ahyoung hugged him back. I ran towards her and yongguk look so surprised. "Let go of my bf! He's mine! Not yours!  You !" I was about to slap ahyoung but yongguk hold my hand so tight. "What are you doing? This is my fault! I make her cry and cry. Stop it!" He yelled at me. And he touched my face. "Your face..." He's so shocked when he touched my face. I know it. No capsul, no beautiful. So now, my face  is so ugly. Ahyoung stares at me. She gasped. "What are you looking at?" I asked her. "That ugly face" She answer me with a mock tone. 

 

Yongguk pov

I touched jieun's face. Its just really a fake skin! I can feel it. And I touched ahyoung's face. She just put her puppy eyes to me and I can feel the real skin. Now ahyoung go to the library. She left we two. I was about to hold ahyoung's hands, but she force to let go. And my gf. She's crying now. I sighed.

 

Ahyoung pov

Now I just sit alone in a park. I just hate jieun. But I won't make yongguk so confused to choose me or her. And I won't snatch yongguk from her too. I just want yongguk look at me. just once! Now I fall a sleep in the park. I feel it will rain. The sky is so dark now. The wind is sweeping me. And I can't feel anything again....

-----------

When I wake up, I'm so confused where I am. I can see yongguk in the sofa. He surprised when he see I already stand up. "Oh youngie. You already wake" He said. I still think about it. "By the way, I broke up with jieun" He continued. "What's the problem with me? And what the hell is this. I think better I'm in the park than be here" I said. He just chuckled. He stares at me and walk towards me. I'm so nervous now. I closed my eyes and I can feel he is smiling now. Then he kissed my lips softly. I'm so shocked when he my mouth. He checked my teeth and biting my lips. I can feel he is so hot now. He put his hands in my waist and whispering me, "I really really love you cho ahyoung. I do" I just staring at him with my straight face. He sighed