TWO: The Past Part 1

[ONE-SHOT] My Beautiful Hangover

She's happily walking along the corridor. She's on her way to her next class alone.

Along the way she smiled to the students who greets her with a smile.  She didn't consider herself popular though some will say that she is. After her morning classes, she went to their favorite hangout. 

 

"Jessie's here." Sunny said when she arrived.

"What took you so long?" Tiffany asked.

"Sorry. I need to talk to Professor Song about the research paper." She answered. "So, what did I missed?" 

"Nothing much. Really." TaeYeon said with a thoughtful smile.

"What's with the smile Tae?" She asked with a teasing smile to her friend. 

TaeYeon suddenly blushed. "No, it's not about him." 

"We're going to the school fest tomorrow." YuRi answered while eating her sandwich.

"Ah I see. Car pool?" She asked no one in particular.

"Yes. We'll use Sunny's car." Tiffany said.

"Good!" She happily said. She's so excited for the fest. Every year, it gets better and better. 

 

"Where's Tiffany?" She asked YuRi.

They've been wandering around the campus. Looking at each booths and played some games.  

"I think she went to the restroom." TaeYeon answered.

"Girls, let's watch the concert!" Sunny excitedly said.

"Let's!" They all answered in chorus.

 

They watched some school bands and groups performed at the stage.

"Girls, I need to go to the restroom." She said.

"Would you like me to come with you?" Sunny asked.

"No, it's okay. I'll be okay." Then she went to the way where the restrooms are located.

 

She's on her way back to her friends when someone bumps her.

"Ouch! Look at..." She wanted to scream but when she look at the person who accidentally bumped her, she become speechless.

Those eyes. Those soulful eyes. 

"Sorry." He said still looking at her.

Then he look behind her. Without a word, he grabbed her hand and they ran.

She doesn't like to run but at that moment it doesn't matter.

Because she's running with him. 

Her heart suddenly sang a love song.