THREE: The Past Part 2

[ONE-SHOT] My Beautiful Hangover

She feels out of breath from running. They decided to hide behind the closed door of an empty classroom. She heard running footsteps and after few seconds it fades away. 

 

"Well, that's fun." He said in a baritone voice. He smiled at her with his eyes. Again, those soulful eyes.

 

She looked at him. Really looked at him. She wanted to scream especially at herself. What's she's doing with him? A plain stranger.

"I got to go." She murmured. 

"Don't." He said. Did she heard some panic in his voice. No, it's impossible. She's just imagining.

She look at him again. "W-What?"

"Stay with me." He said with full of determination.

"W-Why?" She asked. Confused in what he wants from her.

He smiled at her amused. "Are you really like that?" He asked instead.

"Like what?"

"Like that. Answering with another question."

"Oh."

"Yes. So, can you stay with me?" He asked with his puppy eyes.

She was caught off guard. At the same time, she felt nervous. Nervous not in a bad way but nervous in a way that she also wanted to stay. Then her phone's message tone beep.

"Where are you?" A text from Tiffany. 

"I... I really got to go. My friends are looking for me." She said. 

"I see. Well, see you then." He smiled at her then extended his hand to her.

She accepted. In just a handshake, she felt the electricity then she look at him if he felt what she felt. With his expression, she knows that he feels the same.

Walking back to where her friends are, she can't help but look back at him. He waved at her with a smile. 

A smile that made her heart beat faster.  

 

And that fateful day, started everything..