FINALE: Still The One..

[ONE-SHOT] My Beautiful Hangover

She felt that she stopped breathing. They can't take off their eyes with each other.

Same happens whenever they're in the same room.

 

"W-What are you doing here?" Jessica asked still staring at him.

TOP smiled awkwardly to her. "I.. I wanted to see you." He simply answered.

"Why?" She asked again. Trying to think of ANY reason why he's in front of her now.

He smiled and look amused. 

"Old habits die hard,huh?" 

"W-Wha.. Oh.." She felt herself blushing.

And then her eyes found his. She felt their world stops. Memories of them. Laughing and so in love.  

 

Then comes their break up. 

She closed her eyes trying to erased or even hide those memories. When she look at him again and before she speak, he grab her inside then closed the door.

She wanted to scream at him but wasn't able to. 

Because he kissed her. So passionately. And she answered him back with all in her. Pouring out everything. All the feelings she have for him.

 

TOP suddenly stop.

"Why are you crying, baby?" He said to her while looking straight at her eyes.

He then stepped back. She felt cold when he did.

"I'm sorry." He said. 

She felt something stabbed her heart. 

"I'm not sorry about the kiss. I.. think coming here is a mistake." Then he went to the store and she stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I broke up with you. I'm sorry.. that I didn't tell you the real reason why I did what I did." She said to him quietly. 

She looked at him and continue. "I.. I'm sorry I hurt you." Then all her tears falls like a dam from her eyes. Her legs gave up and she end up sitting in the floor while crying her heart out. 

Crying for their broken hearts. Broken promises. Broken dreams of being together. 

 

TOP let out a deep sigh. His heart is breaking just looking at her. He wanted to scream at her. Be angry for those miserable years without her. But deep inside, he knows that he still love her. Forever His Beautiful Hangover. 

He hugged her. So tight. Promising to himself that he will never going to let her go again. Never.

 

After a few minutes, Jessica stops crying. She wanted to be angry to herself for showing him her weakness. 

"Jessie..." 

He called her using his endearment for her. She felt like crying again but she stop herself. 

"I wanted you back." 

Speechless. She was utterly speechless. And only end up looking at him.

 

When she didn't speak, he looked defeated. 

"I understand." He said trying not to cry in front of her.

"No!" She said before he stand up and leave her.

TOP just look at her with questions in his eyes.

 

"I would love to." 

She smile at him and hurled herself to him. Embracing him.

"I missed you, baby." He said softly.

"Me too, baby."

 

And they end up passionately kissing each other.

 

 

[Author's Note] Big thanks to those who waited patiently for this one-shot.. Next is Tiffany's story...Please look forward to it..