hot stuff.

WANTED: a Y fool for thirty days.

tue, 30th march — 1:39 pm

//

My eyes widened slightly from what she said just then

She's... average looking, not completely ugly—cute rather.
Huge but dull eyes, but I assume it's probably from the massive dorky glasses she had on.

Skinny, petite...

And the interesting part was she had a big mouth for such a fragile looking girl.

Though, still. She didn't have to offend me.

She told me that if I really loved Hikari, I wouldn't give a crap what people would say... but, I'm not feeling it.
Do I really love her? Or do I love her enough to not care what my family would think?
The girl opened my eyes a little.

And I am definitely not going to forget that face of hers.

She ordered her self a beverage, and I couldn't help but watch her every move. 
She's... perfect in a way.

She looked smart.
She looked mature.
She looked innocent.

Those were the three main things my parents consider as a 'potential woman'.

But, can she act?

Before I knew it—
Gasps filled the room.

“AH! DAMN!” I hissed in pain as the steaming liquid and the mug fell on the southern area all males find sensitive.
“OH MY—!!!” The girl shrieked in terror then removed her jacket off and placed it on top of my stinging area. “I AM SO SORRY! I WAS TRYING TO REACH UP TO MY MUG AND— I AM SO SO SO SORRY!! I didn't mean to knock your drink down!”

I could feel people staring at us in amusement, which, ugh, was just taking the piss. Thank goodness I had my back faced on them. Otherwise, my whole image would've be ruined by now. I quickly put my sunglasses on before anyone could look at my face.

Dammit, it was burning so bad...

...it was MUCH WORSE than getting kicked down there!

I watched as the girl gently dabbed her jacket on my private part, something no one, and I mean NO ONE would ever dare do—not even Hikari— without my permission.

“I am so sorry!” She apologized one again. “I am such a cluts!”

...

Ding, ding, ding!
That was it!

This girl... is the perfect one!

Naturally clumsy.
Innocent.
Talks to herself without realizing that she had audience.
Cute—which I can easily turn into y.

Alas!
I found her.

My perfect 'fool'.

She looked at the wall clock across the room then at me with an apologetic smile. “Again, I'm so sorry! I ruined your pants and everything. If I ever see you again, I'll try and pay for the laundry fee! But, I really have to go!”

I wanted to tell her there was no need to pay me, because I wanted her to play the part of the 'foolish pretend girlfriend', but before I could ask, she dashed off the café.

I sighed in frustration.

I had to find her again.
And I'm sure Hikari wouldn't mind her. The girl was after all 'less gorgeous' than her.

I pulled my iPhone from my left jeans' pocket—thank goodness it didn't get wet—and dialled a certain number.
Once I touched the green call button, I pressed the phone to my right ear.

“Hello? Ji? I want you to look for someone.”
'And why would I do that? I'm not in the mood at the moment.'
“It's urgent! I found 'her'.”
'Who? The 'perfect fool'? Damn! I wanted a friend of mine to do it!'
“Well, tough. I found the perfect one. Just help me out on this one.”
'What's in it for me?'
“Anything you want. I don't really care.”

The person on the other line paused for a second.

'Fine, I'll look for her.'
“Thanks, Ji. I owe you.”
'Yeah, you do. Later.'
“Later.”

Beep.