the other perfect plan.

WANTED: a Y fool for thirty days.

tue, 30th march — 12:47 pm

//

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

“Next!”

Nothing to do but watch girls brag about how ‘perfect’ they are. So far, Hikari refused everyone. It was either, 'they were after you,' or 'they can’t act properly,' 'they’re too ugly!' (which really meant she felt threatened by their beauty—I admit, quite a lot of females that auditioned were much more beautiful than her.)

I honestly didn't care less who the woman picked. It was getting too damn ridiculous.
Woman after woman, blabbering on about themselves in the modest ways.

'I can do blah blah blah this, I can do blah blah blah that.'

“…I’m an amazing actress... once I... and acted as if... well of course everyone believed me!...they still... blamed her for it... I modelled as well... as you an probably tell... I have good people skills!...they just love me...”
“No one gives a crap, woman…” I muttered under my breath.

Maybe this was a BAD idea.
Time to switch to plan B.

PLAN B: pretending to be homoual.
Sounds good, right?

The sound of my ring tone vibrated throughout the room.

FINALLY.

I smirked.
I had an excuse to get out of there.

“Excuse me, ladies.” I said as I left the room through the back door and pressed the cell to my ear.

The person that called me was about to get a huge pay raise.

Unless if it was mother, of course.

//

After the ten minute phone call, I went back inside the auditorium. I sat back to my seat and watched as a different girl began talking about herself.

Hikari examined her manicured finger. From the look of her eyes, I could tell she was very ticked off. 
As long as they weren’t as gorgeous as her.

“Next!”

“What!?” The stunning girl that stood on the stage exclaimed. “But I’m PERFECT! I‘m the perfect one you could hire! I‘m PERFECT I tell ‘ya, PERFECT!”

Hikari shook her head. “We’re not looking for ‘perfect’. We’re looking for a 'fool', and clearly, you’re not her. Goodbye.”
With that, she waved her off and gave the woman with the clipboard a nod, ushering her to bring in the next woman.

I looked down at the 'Rolex' on my wrist and let out a fake sigh.
Thank goodness the company needed me today for some meeting.

“Baby, I have to go. I’m sorry.” I said, giving her an apologetic look. “We can continue tomorrow or you can–”
“No! No…We’ll continue tomorrow. Together.”

Apparently, even the ’page three’ model had enough of it.

I had her in my arms and gave her a quick peck on the lips before grabbing my keys and headed towards the back door.

Thank goodness.

-
-
-

tue, 30th march — 1:12 pm

//

The truth was, there was no meeting until later on that night.

Ha.

I pulled the car keys out of my pocket and pressed the button, and the 'Lamborghini Murcielago' in front of me made a small beeping noise.

I went inside the car and looked for my sunglasses before starting the engine. I looked at myself through the rear-view mirror as I put on the sunglasses then twisted the key to start the vehicle.

Hmm. I really needed coffee.