kissing you.

WANTED: a Y fool for thirty days.

 

thu, 1st april 12:00 am

 

//

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

Hmm, WHA ?!” Immediately, I jumped out of bed with wide open eyes. “Who's there?!”

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

“Argh!!” I fell back on the the bed then grabbed a pillow to cover my face. “Go away! I'm trying to sleep!!”

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

Yo, _____!” Ji Yong's loud voice echoed through the door. “Rise and shine, sweet cakes! Big day today!”

I glared underneath the pillow. Oh, Ji Yong is so going to pay for waking me up this late...? Or early?

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

I was surprised no neighbours were shouting at him yet.

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

_____!”

 

Reluctantly, I peeled myself off of the bed and a big- scowl covered my whole face. I was so ready to kill someone. I walked up to the banging door and angrily opened it.

WHAT—?! Oh...” In front of me was of course Ji Yong and...

 

“S-Seung Hyun?”

 

...Seung Hyun.

 

What the?!

 

“What are you two doing here? Isn't it a little too early? Or late, whichever you prefer?”

Something about Choi Seung Hyun's aura wiped the angry annoyed thoughts in my head. I admit... He's a little... intimidating.

“Were going to Incheon!” Ji Yong beamed with a grin.

“Wait, what?”

He's coming too?!

“What? You thought you was gonna get rid of me easily?” The man chuckled. “Now hurry up and pack your bags, Missy!”

“Err... OK...” I mumbled then walk back to my bedroom, but not before looking at Seung Hyun.

 

I hate to admit it, but he looked kinda...

 

 

 

 

 

...HOT.

With the whole casual jeans, BAPE hoodie, Nike Jordans, bed-head looking hair— Oh, no! I need to focus!

I quickly got changed to the outfit I laid out on my computer desk the other night; a grey short-sleeved skull print shirt, plain black pencil jeans and a pair of black combat boots, then grabbed my suitcase and backpack from the corner of the room. I glanced at the room one last time before flicking the light switch off and closing the door shut. I looked at the living to find Seung Hyun and Ji Yong sitting on the couch with a bored look on their face.

Hey,” I began which instantly caught their attention. “Shall we go?”

Not until...” Seung Hyun began. “We discuss things.”

 

OK. I'm slightly nervous. “Um, about what?”

Once you walk out of this crappy apartment, no offence.”

Point taken.”

You will officially be Choi Seung Hyun's girlfriend. That means you'll do what I say and not flirt with other men.”

 

Gee, he made me sound like I was going to be slave for the next thirty days.

 

And never, ever tell anyone about this. Especially my sister.” He muttered the last part quietly so I wouldn't be able to here.

Got it.”

So if I do anything like... holding you or... kissing you...”

OH GAH! How awkward. I could tell Seung Hyun was feeling a little uncomfortable too. But he shouldn't be since he does it all the time with his girlfriend.

Umm...” Was all I could respond.

Don't feel too awkward about it.” He continued.

 

Are you two fake love-birds done?” Ji Yong chirped in with an amused smirk.

Um, OK. Got it.” I made a list inside my mind as I continued along. “I'll do what you say, no flirting with anyone, no telling anyone about this especially your sister, and not feel awkward about physical contact. Piece of cake.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or not.

 

//

-

-

-

-

-

 

links.

 

Seung hyun;

hoodie http://www.urbanrepublik.com/images/red_bape.gif

shoes http://alltalksports.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/nike-air-jordans-i.jpg

 

reader;

top http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/72/878/L_p0013387872.jpg

 

*check out the trailer in the Foreword page!