Chap 19 :)

You're Mine

After a week , Dara's appetite changed a LOT ! and of course , GD prosposed to her ! wanna know how and where he proposed to her ?? here's the flashback! 

(flashback)

Dara's POV

______________________________________________________________________________________________

another lazy day in the condo ... GD's having a concert tonight .. so, they're there in the venue for last rehearsals .. i'll be watching it later .. 3 more hours till show time ... 

what to do ? what to do ?  i thinked deeply ... then! AHA ! i got an idea ! i'll go food tripping !! 

so, i changed into my casual clothes, grabbed my bag and off i go !

i hopped inside my car .. ( AN: she bought a car last month)

i went to the center of all shopping centers where i can buy branded or cheap things! oh! how i love shopping! 

i went in and out to all shops and every shop i went in i buy something.. 

oh. this is the life !! i checked my time ... 1 hour and 30 minutes more till show time !

i'm hungry i better get something to eat before heading to the venue .. 

i went to an American Burger shop ... i'm craving for burgers ! 

i bought a dozen ... of course! i wont and cant eat all of this .. i'll share it to the staff at the concert .. 

1 more hour till show time ... i'm excited !! Finally, i'm gonna see them in concert !! their very first concert !! 

i'm as excited as them ... i am so proud of BIG BANG ... they deserve what they are achieving and experiencing right now ... i am a huge fan of them , ya know ..

i arrived at the venue in no time .. but i noticed that the line is so ..... frikkin long !! OH MY GOSH!! they have so many fans !! I AM SO PROUD OF THEM !! 

wait .. how am i suppose to get in ?? i dont want to get special treatment .. so, i'll line up too !! 

i wanna hangout with other VIPS .. i bet they dont know who i am .. because .. my face and body changed !! 

my figure is gone ... but it will be back sooon ~ 

i lined up .. and chit-chatted with the other fans .. 

some of them gave me weird looks .. but i just ignored and just talked to people who wanna talk .. 

i bet they didnt notice that i'm at my 20s ... i still look frikkin young ! and i love being that way !

some knew and noticed me ... they asked for my autograph ... and i gladly gave them ... 

we didnt notice that we already reeached the entrance ... we gave our tickets to the guy in charge ,,, and went inside ... 

i realized that we have the same row .. so, we decided to seat toegther in one row ... we were seated at the very first row of the coliseum .. 

we talked more ... but we stopped when the lights went off ... 

BIG BANG greeted us with much energy ... 

all the people were like jumping ... screaming ... ugh ... just wild ... like me ... i was doing the same ... 

GD searched for me .. i noticed that ... then he spotted me and smiled and winked ... 

my new found friends looked at me and gave me weird looking smiles ... they just dont know ...

we were acting wild and partying with BIG BANG for half and hour then the went mellow ... 

then GD sang something mellow while looking at me ... 

awwwwwh. this guys is the sweetest ! i'll give him a reward later! ;) 

then when the song ended ... he spoke 

"Good Evening , everyone .. are you guys enjoying the concert ? " he asked

everybody said "YEAH ! "

"good .. i am so happy that ya'll are here with us ... and i am so so happy that one special person in my life is present here .." he said

Everybody was like "Who??"

"she's here ... " he said and looked at my direction

everyone was screaming like hell ..

"Guys! i want you to meet the person whose making me happy ... you all know her .. she's a top model in LA .. and she's my yeobo ... " he said 

everyone was ... "Awwwww"

"Guys ... meet Dara !! Honey, where are you? come up here .. " he said 

then there was a spotlight ... and it was one me! 

"Ani ... it's your concert! " i said

"Please ... come up here ... " he said 

Everyone was saying ... "Gooooo ~"

so i went up the stage ... and faced the crowd and smiled ...

"Everyone ... you are going to witness something very unusual !" GD said

then the other members went on stage and handed GD a small box ...

Wait ... this ... is he .... 

he knelt down on his knees and looked up to me ..

"Dara ... will you be my wife and marry me ? " he asked me lovingly ...

i looked at the crowd ... and their expression  was priceless .. all of them was amused, shocked and happy ... 

"uhmmm..." i said

then one of the fans shouted ... "SAY YES! "

i looked at them and smiled...

i looked at GD and smiled ...

"YES! I WILL MARRY YOU !" i said

he stood up and hugged me and gave me a peck on my lips 

everyone was "AWWWWH! "

after that .. the concert continued ... 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

after party ...

We all congratulated BB for the successful concert ... we went to a bar and everyone was partying like there's no tomorrow ..

Me and GD was at a corner .. making out .. of course .. no one can see us ...

"Ji Yong oppa , saranghaeyo ~ " i said and kissed him hard 

"Saranghae, yeobo ~ " he said and responded to me 

he was caressing my back and my arms were on his neck ... 

he was kissing me passionately ... it became deeper and deeper ... then i felt ... it stood up ...

"" i heard him say

"Baby... that's alright .. let's do it tonight .. before this bump gets bigger ... " i said

"Yes!" he said and dragged me outside 

"Baby, where are we going?" i asked

"inside my van!" he said

"What?!" i said

"We're having there! i wanna experiment! game?" he asked

"hmmm... aryt!" i said

we reached the van and opened it quickly .. we made sure that the curtains are close and eveything is locked ... 

then the MIRACLE happened ...

he laid me down at the backseat ... 

"Babe .. you ready?" he asked

"ALWAYS"

he then started taking off my shirt ... he took off his shirt too ...

"Babe .. let me .." i said

i took his shirt .. then his pant ... then his boxers ...

"Wow, babe ... " i said

"i know ... you'll get more of this when we get married .."

"promise me." i said

"PROMISE. it's my turn!" he said then started stripping off my shorts ..

"Babe ... hurry .. im ..." i said

"Wait ... one last!" he said then he unhooked my bra 

we were completely ... he was on top of me ... kissing me ... rubbing against my ... 

"babe ... let's do it !" i said

"wait ... " he said then he placed himself ...

"1 ..2..3 " then i felt inside of me ..

"babe ... that's it ... more ..." i said

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh" he moaned

"i'm coming babe ... " i said

then .... 

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" we both screamed ..

"babe ... why are you so right now?" he asked

"i dunno ... you dont want?"

"I WANT!" he said and kissed my neck giving me hickeys ...

"babe .. that's gonna leave a mark ... "

"i know ..." 

we laughed while making love ...

THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

so, watchasay? 

comments please? :)

~bluemoon aka hayoung