Chap 18 ;)

You're Mine

This is IT !! i shall do my best to write a ty chapter .. i hope it will be better this time ... i feel really awkward whenever i write one ... hahaha.. lol .. just sharing .. i hope that you guys will like it .. i may not be a good fanfic writer .. but at least i'm trying my best .. haha.. my gosh .. i'm getting emotional .. dont mind me .. i'm just nervous and excited for tomorrow .. i'm turning 15 tomorrow !! anyway, enough of myself .. i hope you guys will appreciate my work even though it's not that good .. 
love you all my dear subdies ! i coined a new word ( i think ) ( Subscribers + buddies = subdies ) kewl right? :))

________________________________________________________________________________________________

( This will be the NARRATOR's POV, okay? )

They went inside the bedroom. GD kissed dara passionately. He bit Dara's lower lip. Dara opened and GD took the oppurtunity to get his tongue inside . His tongue explore Dara's mouth. Their tongue battled for dominacy. but unfortunately Dara lose. And GD won which made him more powerful. he bit dara's lips and kissed it passionately over and over again. GD stripped off Dara's clothing one by one. Every step towards the bed one clothe is stripped off. But of course Dara played the same. Whenver GD strips off one of her clothing she does the same to make them even. The time they reached their bed they're alread . GD slowly laid Dara on the bed. Dara adjusted her position. She leveled her face with GD's face. GD kissed her again. She gladly responded with equal passion. GD got tired of kissing so he advanced to the next level. He stopped kissing her for a sec. He looked at her sweet face and smiled. She smiled back. At that's the signal. He kissed her neck. He gave her butterfly kisses trailing down to her collarbone. Down to her s. He stopped there for awhile. He each s. Which made dara moan. then he went down to her tummy. he kissed it. then went down .. down .. down .. then he reached her .. he played with it first .. then he widen her thigh's position .. he looked up to her .. telling her that he wants to come in .. she gladly nodded .. he slowly inserted to her .. she arched her back .. because of pleasure .. they moaned and moaned .. the whole room was filled with their moans of pleasure .. they looked at each other and said that they are going to .. they cummed together .. they were pretty exhausted after that awesome .. they layed down beside each other smiling .. GD hugged Dara and kissed her once again before drifting away to sleep .. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

how is it ??? :P

i tried my best, okay ?? :)

~ bluemoon