Chap 16

You're Mine

GD's POV 
__________________

ME and Dara had an AWESOME last night. i hope she gets pregnant! i know that what i'm thinking is wrong, but what can i do ? i really love her and i want her to me MINE. MINE ALONE. i want to have with her all the time. ONLY HER. 

i mean, she's a dream come true for me. Having with her is a dream come true.  I have been dreaming of her having with me since the day she left me. Okay, i know, i'm a . but who cares? i'm when it comes to Dara. Yes, i've been dating girls in the past.. I had with them .. but of course i used a .. i dont want them to get pregnant .. unlike Dara .. i want Dara to be pregnant with my child ! i want her to be the mom of my child .. i want her to be the woman that i'd marry .. i want her to be the one to say "I DO" in front of the altar .. I WANT HER. 

So, yesterday .. we had 9 rounds .. yeah .. we did it ! and it was GOOD! DAMN GOOD ! i didnt use any protection because i planned this all out ... i want her to get preggo !

so, as of the moment she's sleeping beside me. Kyaah. she looks like an angel. Such an angelic face .. but a devil in bed.

i caressed her face ... so flawless .. baby skin .. i want more of her .. but, i have to be considerate .. i mean, we had NINE ROUNDS OF yesterday .. she needs to rest .. 

i got up from bed to check my phone .. and to call room service ..

WOAH. 15 MESSAGES & 10 MISSED CALLS ? all from the guys ...  

they all texted me : 

"SO DID YOU GUYS DO IT ? OH PLEASE !!! " 
"GET HER PREGGO & MARRY HER RIGHT AWAY !! " 

i just shook my head for the foolishness and craziness of our friends ... 

i looked at Dara one more time .. awww. so cute ! she's hugging the pillow .. maybe she thought it's me ..

so, i called the room service to deliver a breakfast in bed .. 

after 10 minutes it arrived .. i told the maid to just put it in the dinning table ..

she did what i said ... i went back to the sleeping dara .. and i slowly wake her up ..

"Ya.. sleepyhead .. wake up .." i said 

"Ani ... " she said

"You dont want to get up from bed ?" i asked 

"Ne ... " 

"You want me to you ? " i teased 

she opened her eyes with shocked expressions " Ani... " then she slowly got up 

she looked for her clothes .. then she wore it .. i hugged her from her back .. 

"Babe ... "

"hmmmm ? " she said

"what if you're preggo ? " i asked

"i dunno ... " 

"i will marry you ASAP" i said

she just smiled and kissed me .

SUCH A SWEET KISSER.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for the short update ne? 

comments please ?