3

love adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunhyuk’s daydream was being killed suddenly by a loud car's horn that was honking to him. Feel irritated, he then up from the bus stop’s bench and walk toward the car. And inside the car, there’s Donghae who greets him with his huge grinned.

“What?? You were disturbing the public peace!” Eunhyuk said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Hurry up then, come in or else I will do more commotion.” Donghae quickly drive away as soon as the man hops in the car. "What a lucky fate? We meet again?"

"Sure you don't stalk on me? coincidence like this is too good to be truth."

" This coincidence called fate."

"Huh... at one second you looked terrified with me and now you be too cheesy.... talking about fate and all.... Don't you afraid that suddenly I fall in love with you?" Eunhyuk said in mocking tone, caused the other man to chuckle amusedly.

"No..."

"No??"

"Yea...."

"Why not?"

"I'm not your type."

“And you're still truly not." Eunhyuk said confidently to clarify his standpoint. "So, Donghae-ssi, where are you going to go after kidnapping me?”

“You’re so lucky since I’m the one who kidnap you and not any random, crazy guy.” He chuckles. “Now being the kindest kidnapper ever, tell me where you wanna go, I will be your tourist guide for tonight.”

“Are you wanted to bribe me so I’m not reporting to the cops about this?”

“Yes. But I know you will love it since you will get a free tour sponsored by me, right?”

“Sure, why not? I will never reject something free.”

“The night is still young. So, where you wanna go now?”

“I don’t know. You are the guides, so you tell.”

“What??”

“You tell… I will follow wherever you go.” Eunhyuk the throws his sight outside the windows and enjoyed the night scenery outside. While the brunette alternating change his glance between the road in the front and the blond man beside him. He quite surprised with the sudden mood change. Silence arises. And the car still speed steadily on the street.

After the last conversation, the ride to nowhere is surprisingly so quiet since both of them didn’t bother to broken it; with Eunhyuk still enjoying himself with the scenery outside while Donghae was focusing his eyes to the road in front.

After a while, Eunhyuk suddenly flinched little bit on his sit when his eyes caught something in front them. His gloomy then slowly ebb of and turn bright. Seeing a smile start to bloom on Eunhyuk’s face, Donghae also slowly start to feel relieved, which he himself don’t know why he felt quite restless at first to begin with.

“M-Moonlight Rainbow Fountain!! How you…?” He strode forward to the glass windows. Eunhyuk quickly hop off and runs nearer towards that beautiful and amazing fountain leaving Donghae behind who then walked toward him. There’s a smile plastered on the brunette face. Who would not amazed when seeing a 26 years old man was acting like a 5 years old kids.

“Woah!!” He watches the fountain, so excitedly. “This was really amazing! Woah!!” He felt that he can watch the fountain like forever. Just after a second Donghae arrived beside him.

“It’s beautiful, right?”

“Yeah! Really beautiful.” Eunhyuk answered, without taking his eyes off from the fountain. “Donghae-ssi, help me! Take my picture with it.” Eunhyuk then shove his camera to Donghae. “Hurry…. Hurry….” Eunhyuk then push him so that the other will get a better angle and suitable distance.

“Okay!! Okay!!” Donghae chuckles when he’s being pushes by the other. “Okay! Ready…” Through the camera lens, Donghae observe the blond man making a peace sign while smiling. He observes and stares at him carefully. “One… two….” This is not right. His smile is wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter