2

love adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The new day has finally arrived. On his way to the hotel café, Eunhyuk fishes out his phone from his pocket and then quickly dialed a number. He had to wait for a while before the line was connected to the person on the next line.

“Hello??” Finally the person he dialed has picked up the phone.

“Henry!!!” Eunhyuk shouted to his phone.

“Yah, hyung. I’m not deaf yet. You don’t need to scream like that.” The person named Henry shout to him back. Eunhyuk chuckled.

“Henry. Guess what?”

“What?”

“I’m at Korea now… Hyung, finally arrived at Korea.” He screams again but not as loud as before.

“Really? You arrived there safely. WOW!! It’s amazing! It’s miracle! I never thought you would make it.”

“Yah~, I’m not that coward.” He pouts.

“Yeah! I know that you’re not coward but you just scared to ride a plane. Scaredy cat!!”

“Yah~~, how could you said like that to your hyung.”

“But hyung, I’m so proud of you now because of that.”

“I know that….” Eunhyuk grinned widely.

“Where are you now?”

“I’m still at Seoul. At the hotel. On the way, to have my breakfast.”

“Hyung, do you know where he is now?”

“No, I don’t.” Henry can hear Eunhyuk sighed at the end of the line. “But I know one of his friends that know where he would be. I’ll contact him soon.

“Why you need to trouble yourself, hyung? It’s already 3 months, hyung. 3 ing months. I’m sure he already forgets about you, hyung. Can’t you just forget him? There are still lots of people who was line up and ready to be your lover hyung. They just wait for your green light.” Now it’s Henry turns to sigh heavily. Eunhyuk silent from the other side. “My friends also always keep asking me about you. Why don’t you accept them?” He tries to light up the mood again and he succeeds when he heard Eunhyuk chuckled.

“They are too young. I don’t want to spoil them like I spoiled you.”

“What?? Did I hear anything? Who was spoiled who?”

“Hehehe!! It’s me…” Eunhyuk giggled. “Henry-ah, I need to go now. My breakfast is ready.”

“Yeah! Yeah! Enjoyed your breakfast, hyung.”

“Okay! Hey! Tell mom and dad, no need to worry about me. I’m fine here, okay.”

“Mom and dad will stop worrying about you only when the doomsday comes, you know. So it’s pointless for me to tell them that.” Eunhyuk giggled again.

“Henry-ah, don’t miss hyung so much, okay.”

“Huh!! I will never miss you hyung.”

“Okay! Okay! I miss you too. Bye, love you….”

“Yeah! Love you too, hyung.” It’s came out as a whispered but Eunhyuk still can hear his dongsaeng. He smiled wide and then hung up the phone right after he sure that the line is already end. T

The aroma from the food in front him now was really tempting and abruptly his stomach growled begging for some food. Eunhyuk patted his empty stomach lightly. “I’m sorry for not giving you any food yesterday. Don’t worry now; I’ll not let you to be empty again anymore.” He said while still patting his stomach. He takes some pancakes, cereals and also his favorite milks with him before when to the empty table at the end of the café. After settled himself down on the comfortable chair, Eunhyuk then start savoring himself with the food.

“Emmm… It’s so delicious.” Eunhyuk grinned widely while enjoyed the food. The second thing that could make him happy is food.

 

------------

 

Meanwhile, Donghae also already ready to take his breakfast although his initial plan was only landing on his bed for all day long. But thanks to her mom’s scream, his master plan for today need to cancel since he can’t go back to sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter