1

love adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I’m going to find my boyfriend back.” Eunhyuk smile wide meanwhile suddenly the other young man almost choked his juice and cough hard. Lucky that the juice he was drink does not sprayed out. “Donghae-ssi….” Said Eunhyuk while patting the other’s back. “Donghae-ssi, are you alright? What happened?”

“I’m… alright…” He showed an okay signal with his hand.

“What happened?” Eunhyuk asked him again.

“Nothing, I’m just… being so careless.” Eunhyuk stop patting his back after he back to his normal state again and already stop coughing. “So, a-are you…?” Donghae speak normally again but he stop at the half way.

“Gay? Homo?” Knowing what the other’s mean, he nod his head slightly. “Why you look so terrified?” Eunhyuk narrowed his eyebrows.

“Huh?? No… no… I’m not.” Donghae startled. He doesn’t know what kind of expression he was making now for the other man to say like that. He’s just…. He’s just startled.

“Don’t worry, Donghae-ssi. I’m not attracted to all random men. Besides, I already have my hyung.” He smiled wide again; only with the mention of his boyfriend can make him smile so wide like that. “…. Also, you’re not my type anyway….” Eunhyuk says to assure him.

“What you mean? Not your type? What kind of type you mean?” Donghae felt quite challenged; never once in his life someone said like that to him. Well, to tell the truth he have been encounter and seduced by someone like Eunhyuk for few times before but he never got a comment like that. So, what wrong with him now? Nothing’s wrong… right (?)

“I don’t know…. Not like hyung typed, maybe?” He chuckled. “Actually, this is my first time also. So, I never know before. Hyung was the one and only guy that can make me blushed and my stomach flips.” And Donghae can see his gummy smile for third time in about 20 minutes of their meeting. That’s such a bright smiles, which full of love….

“Looks like you really love him, huh?”

“Love!!”

“Well you’ll change 180 degree with the mention of his name and so willing to take the risks of boarding the plane. So, you must really love him?” Donghae explained more.

“Yeah, he’s my everything. I don’t know whether I’ll be able to live or not if I lose him. So, I guess it is love.”

“If like that, why you need to find him now?” Eunhyuk suddenly silent and his gummy smile also died abruptly. “Sorry…. You don’t need to tell me about that.” Donghae rubs the back of his neck and feel slightly guilty to cause that kind of situation.

“That’s okay.” Eunhyuk’s lips curved the smiled again. “His fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter