Take a Look at Vesria City

Vesria City

THE CITY HALL

This is where the mayor, co-mayor, co-admin and the law enforcers work. Other citizens are free to come in and voice out their opinion about Vesria.

 
 

SHOPPING DISTRICT

When you take a job, this is where most of you will work. It includes almost everything from boutiques to gift shops.

 

 

CAFE AND RESTAURANT

This is the town’s cafe where the best cook in the city serves food and drinks for all of the citizens to enjoy.

 

 

GIFT SHOP

Toys, flowers, and sweets! Kids will love to take a visit to this stores. This gift shop will of course be crowded on Love Day and Christmas!

 

 

BOUTIQUE AND FASHION STORES

 

This is the fashion boutique. It will also be home to all of the fashion-lovers in the city.

 
 
 

CENTRAL PARK

Here you can enjoy the view or even climb the trees if you'd like! The famous Vesria's buffet will also be held here.

 

 

VESRIA WHITE TREES

Vesria City is actually famous for its White Trees. Quite ironically, it is white in color although it grows only in summer. 

 

VESRIA'S TRADITIONAL FOOD: THE SNOW CAKE

This cake is the one and only traditional food of Vesria. The sponge inside is vanilla, the icing is lemon, while the topping (which is the only thing that makes it special, really) is made out of the grated leaves of Vesria's white trees. It tastes minty and sweet. Everyone will surely love it!