Choose Your House

Vesria City

HOUSE 1

This small and cozy house will be most comfortable for people who love the quiet and the nature itself. It is located near the forest where it is always warm and welcoming. The code for this house is SnC1.

People living in this house:

 

HOUSE 2

Ancient and Classic. This house is full of history and adventure. Though it is very old, it is very clean and strong on the inside. This house is located on the far hill where the meadow in endless and the sky is blue. The code for this house is CHH2.

People living in this house:

 

HOUSE 3

This house is located near the town. It is very neat, minimalist, and modern. Everyone who loves to keep things organized will have a perfect experience living in this kind of house! The code for this house is NTH3.

People living in this house:

 

HOUSE 4

Don't you think this house looks like a Harry Potter house? The code for this house is HrPH4.

 

HOUSE 5

This house is for those who love to be very close to the nature. It has got a beautiful porch and also view! The code for this house is CHbnR5.

 

HOUSE 6

This house is for those who loves peacefulness around them.The code for this house is PHH6.

 

 

HOUSE 7

A cave like structure for forest lovers.Having a peaceful day until night.The code for this house is CnD7.

 

HOUSE 8

This house is located where wonderful things can be found such as clean lake, blooming flowers, clear sky and giant trees.The code for this house is WHvF4.