Jaesu - Listen to me

Shine Bright as Five

 

Jaejoong came from the kitchen with a cup of mango pudding in his hand. He had a spoonful and sat beside Junsu who was eager to tell him a story since morning.

"I was so close when I decided to drift a little. The cat could have died but yeah I kinda saved its life." Junsu said with full of emotions.

Jaejoong was listening to him intently. Studying his facial expressions. He smiled to himself looking at how serious his dongsaeng was when telling a story. Junsu's vioice started to get more hoarse than it already is. Knitting his eyebrows, his mouth twitched when he got to the action parts. He pouted now and then and looked at Jaejoong to make sure his hyung was listening.

"Jaeju hyung! Are you even listening to me? The car was so near to me. I was a little hurt but I continued my journey. It was really really dark and my headlight wasn't working really well.." Junsu continued after getting back Jaejoong's attention.

Jaejoong was still smiling and looking at Junsu story-telling. He scooped up a little of the mango pudding he was eating and fed the younger one. Junsu ate it and continued his story with his mouth full of the pudding. Jaejoong quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped the pudding that was spilled from his mouth. He laughed looking at Junsu who was so focused with his story.

"Sorry hyung, now now I'm not done. The car in front of me pulled his brake out of sudden and bammm boom bwahhh bushhhh bammm!" Junsu made the sound effect and threw the small pillow beside him to make his story came alive.

Jaejoong laughed out loud looking at his actions. "Aigoo Junsu yah! Stay calm Haha!" Jaejoong told the younger one and continued laughing.

Junsu with his husky voice laughed too and insisted that he had to do it to make his story seemed real. He then lied down on the sofa and paused his story.

"Uwaaa I was really tired hyung. Actually I am still tired till now. That was one great adventure! I wish I could bring Changmin along. He would love that!" Junsu said, lowering his voice when he mentioned Changmin.

"Don't worry, Changmin and Yunho will come by later. You can tell that to him during dinner ne?" Jaejoong said and ruffled Junsu's hair.

"Yes I will! Hyung, don't mess up my hair I just went to the salon just now!" Junsu complained.

"Hahaha! Whatever Junsu ah! Anyway was that a game?" Jaejoong asked out of curiosity.

"No hyung, it was a dream" And Junsu's Eu kyang kyang filled the room.