Yoomin - Bad boys

Shine Bright as Five

  

 

"Okay it's a wrap!" The director called out.

Everyone thanked each other for their hard work and started moving to their designated changing room. Same goes to Changmin who was totally beat and he had to head to Japan that very night for their concert the next day. He continuously bowed to everyone along the corridor until he reach his changing room. 

He then changed to his casual wear and folded his track suit before passing it to the coordi noona. 

"Noona, I'll head to the van later, you go first." Changmin told the coordi and sat on the couch. 

Changmin switched on his cellphone and checked his missed calls and messages. The door opened when he was busy texting Yunho saying he's done. 

"Changmin!" A voiced whispered from the door. 

The man who was wearing shades and hoodie looked around him and went in the room before locking the door behind him. Changmin panicked and moved away from the mysterious guy. He didn't blink once, fearing the man will hurt him in any way.

"It's me Changmin-ah!" The man took off his hoodie, shades and gave Changmin a wide smile. 

"Yoochun hyung!" Changmin exclaimed and hugged the older one. 

"Aishh you didnt even recognised me anymore and I took the trouble sneaking in here." Yoochun said, teasing the maknae. 

"You came in like a robber! But what are you doing here? You're looking for trouble! What if the manager sees or other staffs?" Changmin voiced out his concerns.

"I know. I'm taking a risk. Don't worry about that for now. Why can't I meet my dongsaeng eh?" Yoochun relieving Changmin's worries and continued, "Yahh look at you such a big boy now, a regular on a variety show!" Yoochun ruffled Changmin's hair and the maknae smiled proudly. 

"I miss you hyung. It's been so long!" Changmin said

"Yah, wanna be a bad boy tonight?" Yoochun asked cheekily.

"Ayyyyy hyung what is it?" Changmin replied, and kiddingly covered his body with his hands.

"You! I didn't mean that! I meaaann, let's go out and have fun!" Yoochun told Changmin his plan and raised his right eyebrow.

"Eh? My manager is already waiting outside! And I already texted Yunho hyung I will be back soon!" Changmin pouted.

"Aish! Stop being a baby! I will bring you back before your flight Let's go!" Yoochun took out another pair of shades and put it on Changmin. He was already back to his robber image. Yoochun grabbed Changmin's left wrist and both of them sneakily tip toed out of the room. 

"Hyung.. I'm scared." Changmin said, sticking behind his hyung's back.

Yoochun hushed him and pushed the younger one to walk ahead. They bumped into some seniors who started calling Changmin.

"Eh hey hey. Good job just now. Aigoo Changmin is so tired he has to sleep right away. Eh heh heh heh" Yoochun said first and laughed nervously. 

"Aygooo, your new manager looks so much alike to.. eh? It's not him right? The old member..?" Kang Hodong asked Changmin, lowering his voice when he mentioned 'old member'. 

Changmin shook his head profusely and bowed. 

The seniors were confused and excused themselves. Yoochun and Changmin let out relief sighs and quickly moved before anyone else sees them. 

Once there were out of the building, Yoochun pulled Changmin into his car. The two member looked at each other before breaking into smiles. 

"Hehe we're bad boys tonight!" Changmin told his hyung, "You better send me home before midnight!" 

"Yes cinderella! For now, we're bad boyssss!~ LET'S GOOOO!~" Yoochun shouted and started his car's engine.