2U - I am always here

Shine Bright as Five

 

"Yoochun? Are you sleeping" Yunho asked.

"No hyung I'm not? Why?" Yoochun replied and looked over at his hyung.

The two of them was in Yoochun's room sharing the queen-sized bed. Yunho was in a dazed, staring at the ceiling and ignored Yoochun.

"Hyung!" Yoochun threw a pillow over at Yunho.

He missed and the pillow fell on the other side of the bed. Yunho smiled, "It's been so long right? I miss lying down like this and doing nothing."

"Yea I miss hyung too." Yoochun said.

"I didnt say I miss you." Yunho and checked his expression.

"Hyung! You get out of my bed now!" Yoochun raised his voice and kiddingly pushed the older one out of the blanket.

"Yah yah I'm joking only!" Yunho said and quickly get on the bed again.

The boys were not sleepy but they just got in bed and stared at the ceiling, appreciating each other's presence. Both were then drowned in their own thoughts.

 

It was five years ago when Yunho fell sick. He had a really high fever. Yoochun who shared  the same room as him took care of him day and night. The young man lost his appetite looking at his hyung's condition. The other members had to consoled him but he refused to eat. He lost a lot of weight. It was also due to the lawsuit going on and he knew he had to be separated with Yunho. He couldn't imagine sleeping at night without Yunho by his side and not talking to him before going to bed. 

He cried so much that night and his eyes were swollen the next day. He even refused to sleep on his own bed and insisted on squeezing in the same bed along with Yunho. He was afraid of losing Yunho and thus when Yunho was sick, he was getting anxious. He didnt want to leave his hyung looking like that. He wanted the healthy looking Yunho who will play with him and hug him. He would wrapped his arms around Yunho and fell asleep like that. 

It was quite uncomfortable for Yunho who was sick and Yunho didnt want him to catch the fever. But he knew Yoochun loves clinging onto someone and the younger one wouldn't leave him alone if he's sick. He let Yoochun hugged him to sleep until he felt a little better. 

Yoochun caught a cold the next few days and Yunho had to force him to sleep on his own bed and rest. The latter relented and held onto Yunho's hand tightly. Yunho sighed and kissed his forehead. 

"Hyung, don't leave me" Yoochun said weakly.

"I won't. I will always be here." Yunho pointed at Yoochun's heart and smiled.

Yoochun was satisfied with Yunho's answer and went back to sleep, slowly letting go of Yunho's hand

The next day when he woke up, Yunho's bed was made up and the only people he saw in the living room were Jaejoong hyung and Junsu. Changmin left them. And apparently, Yunho left them too. 

He got teary and slammed the door hard. He found a note on Yunho's bed.

Remember I will always be there. Inside you. 

 

"Yoochun, are you listening to me?" 

Yoochun snapped back to reality. "Yes? You were saying"

"Aish Chun-ah.. all the while you were not listening to me at all? It's okay I'm getting sleepy, let sleep" Yunho said and switched off the lamp beside him.

The lamp on Yoochun's side was left switched on as the chap couldn't sleep when it's pitched black. The light created a silhoutte of Yunho on the wall. Yoochun hugged Yunho tightly and decided to sleep that way.

Yunho didn't bother to turn around but he let the younger one hugged him to sleep. Yoochun wasn't listening to him when he was saying how much he missed the younger one while away. No one hugged him to sleep anymore but now that he has Yoochun by his side again, he felt emotional.