Yoomin (Jae cameo) - Changmin,, uljima

Shine Bright as Five

*phone ringing*

"Jaejoong hyung~ help me check who's calling me~!" Yoochun shouted from the bathroom when he heard his phone screaming to be picked up. 

Jaejoong scanned Yoochun's bed for the cellphone and found it under his pillow. Once he saw Changmin's name, he instantly answered the call on speakers.

"Hyung.. are you busy now? Can I talk?" Changmin spoke shakily. 

Yoochun was out of the bathroom by then and quickly grabbed the phone and ushered Jaejoong out of the room. He mouthed 'later' to Jaejoong knowing Changmin wants to talk to him in private. 

"Changmin-ah~ Why? Are you crying? Yes I'm free now. Talk to me. What's wrong?" Yoochun replied without hesitance. 

"No.. it's just.. im.. im really tired. I feel like my body will break down any moment.. Yunho hyung was so tired this afternoon he fell sick. I still have my variety show recording after this. I'm really tired hyungg. I can't take it. " Changmin let out in between sobs. 

"Changmin-ahh, hyung is so sorry I'm not there right now. Uri Changmin is always so strong, it breaks my heart to hear you like this. Have you had your dinner? If not go get something to eat and wash up. Hopefully you'll feel better after that." Yoochun trying his best to advise the younger one.

Yoochun knows Changmin doesn't like to cry in front of his hyungs. He approaches only Yoochun when he really needs someone to talk to so badly. Everytime Changmin calls crying like that, Yoochun felt so bad that he isn't there to be with the younger one. Same goes to Yunho. He followed TVXQ's activities and it's a no joke. Changmin has a lot of activities recently and Yoochun knows what it's like travelling back and forth. 

"Sorry hyung, I wanted to come down but I know you're over at Jaejoong hyung's house today and I didnt want him to worry. You know how Jaejoong hyung is really sensitive when it comes to the two of us. He'll lose sleep if he knows Yunho hyung is sick. I feel like running away at times. Hyungg.. " Changmin whined, letting out his frustration to his hyung.

"I understand.. don't worry I am always.. always here for you Changmin-ah.. Don't cry alright? Take good care of Yunho hyung. You have be strong for him ne? He only has you now with him. Stick with him. I trust uri maknae can do it" Yoochun gave his words of advice hoping it makes Changmin gain strength again. 

Yoochun was really helpless and he hates it when he feels that way. After exchanging a few more words, Changmin hang up. Yoochun sat on his bed thinking it over. He always has this huge urge to drag Yunho and Changmin out of their misery like how he carelessly did 4 years ago. It's hard, it really is. 

Jaejoong came in a short while later. He raised his eyebrows wanting explanation on what happened. 

"Uri maknae is tired but he's strong. I know he is. " Yoochun assured Jaejoong and pat his shoulder.